and then they'll say, "good luck."
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Alternate ending from here. This specific post not counted to SoSu since first half is a repeat. MATURE
@&#&$His eyes were drawn to the movement (as most animals' were) and as she began to gently fondle her breasts they grew wider than ever--it was remarkable, really, that they didn't pop out of his head entirely. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and despite the chilly temperatures inside the garage, he managed to feel hot. "Not that those aren't lovely, but that's not quite what I meant," he whimpered softly, violently jerking his gaze away and focusing on the small pipe. As he exhaled and squinted into the smoke, she continued to ramble on--despite the innocence of her tone, it was fairly obvious that her mind had dipped further south as well.
@&#&$On the upside, she hadn't seemed horribly offended by his unintentional innuendos... also on the upside, er, uh oh. By the time she reached out to gently touch his arm, he lost it. He squirmed around, crossing his legs and searching the garage in a panic. It didn't do him a whole lot of good, as his desires were making themselves extremely obvious. He stared at his crotch stupidly, and when he looked back to her he was just as dumbfounded as ever. Had she upset him? "Hardly?" he tried, attempting to brush it off with humour.

@&#&$It was a pretty lame shot. His ears fell back and underneath his fur, his skin turned a shade of red that could have rivalled the hue of his eyes. Things were feeling mighty cramped and he was forced to uncross his legs; even if she'd seemed (playfully?) oblivious before, things were pretty hard to miss now. Once again he failed to meet her gaze--he just stared off awkwardly into the distance, in some ways refusing to acknowledge her presence and his god-given "presents" altogether. He sincerely hoped this wouldn't put a damper on their friendship.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo N/A
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
lulz XD SoSuWriMo 433

She really wasn't thinking about what she was doing in a sexual manner at all. Sure, she had mistaken his comment for innuendo, but at the same time she hadn't really thought that he had meant it in a sexual manner. They were friends, and so she really didn't think about him in that manner and naturally assumed that he didn't think about her in that way either. Anselm was an attractive man, there was no denying that, but her mind had never wandered into that kind of territory regarding the de le Poer man. When he spoke her grin widened and she couldn't help but giggle quite girlishly. "You think they're lovely? Haha, that's funny!" She wasn't sure why it was funny, but it definitely struck her as such. Still, though, apparently he had not been referencing her breasts when he had talked about jugs. "Oh, why'd you get so flustered then?" she asked, leaning closer towards him. Savina wanted to know what had gotten him all riled up.

At her touch though he seemed to get even more agitated as his body squirmed around and his eyes darted around the garage as if they were looking for a way out. What was his deal? She'd never seen Anselm act like this before and she was quite confused as to why. From what she could see nothing was out of the ordinary, save the fact that they were both high, but it was only a new experience for her and not for him. He said she hadn't offended him though and her smile bloomed back onto her face. "Oh good! I wouldn't want to upset you!" Happy that he wasn't unhappy with her she wrapped her arms around him in a big hug, her body pressing up against his own now. Still she was blind to the condition she had accidentally put him in.

That was until he uncrossed his legs and then there was no missing it anymore. Now it was her turn for her eyes to grow wide and her smile melted into a surprised and somewhat shocked expression. Anselm was turned on by her? Savina had never guessed, and wouldn't have unless such indisputable evidence had popped up (quite literally). Despite the surprise though she didn't jump away or recoil. Her arms remained wrapped around him and her face rose slowly to meet his own. Lips were still slightly parted, but her emeralds looked deep into his averted rubies. The Italian fey didn't know what to do now, but she knew she didn't have a desire to go away.

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"Well, why wouldn't I?" he muttered, slightly dumbfounded and in some vague way, a touch guarded. She seemed completely amused by his statement, and only now could he accept just how oblivious she was to the hormonal havoc she caused with each soft touch and every light laugh. He didn't have very long to guess at the proper protocol for a situation like this, for soon he felt the warmth of her body against his as she drew him into a happy hug. This action, needless to say, rendered him more stupefied than ever. Damn her and her good looks!
@&#&$All of a sudden she froze, and his ears fell back further and his cheeks burned hotter: she'd definitely seen it now. He sincerely anticipated a mortified shriek bouncing off the walls and rattling down to his ear drums, maybe the sharp sting of claws raking across his face--he waited for what felt like an eternity, and yet neither of these things came to pass. Somewhere along the way, his brain shut down entirely--by the time she looked up to him, he was operating on autopilot. One arm found its way gently to her waist as he reached around her back, pulling her in close as his lips found hers.
@&#&$His grip loosened and he pulled back away, gaze averted. "I... I'm sorry," he stammered, flustered. "You know I've always thought you were very beautiful," he trailed off, as if this should somehow be all the excuse he needed. He prayed that he had not jeopardised their friendship and he hoped she knew he'd do nothing she didn't want. He offered a soft, apologetic whimper as his snout found the crook of her neck, nuzzling it gently to show his deference to her judgement. All the same, his mind was hung up on one thing--the fact that she hadn't pulled away. The fire in his groin burned on, though he did his best to ignore it.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +328
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His retort and the way he spoke it caught her off guard and her laughter stopped almost immediately, like a faucet being shut off. The question struck her odd and she wasn't sure how to answer. He was being completely serious. Those words rang through her head and suddenly she felt herself becoming a little self conscious. Shyly her eyes looked away from him, her fingers twiddling. "I don't know. No one really ever thought I was lovely." It was true. For the majority of her life she had gone completely unnoticed by the opposite sex, at least as far as she knew. Of course her mother had always told her she was pretty, but that was what mothers were supposed to say to their daughters. Before she had come here, no man had ever said she was pretty or taken any kind of interest in her. To learn that these assumption might have been wrong confused her hazy mind.

The reactions Anselm expected weren't that far fetched, and could very well have possibly happened if she had been sober and not up in the air. She probably wouldn't have screamed, or struck him, but chances are she would have made a hasty retreat from the garage and done her best to erase this episode from her mind. Right now she couldn't find the will or the desire to do anything remotely close to that though. Already disarmed, she was easily taken into his arms and she did not fight at all when their lips met and she felt an electric shock run through her. Her eyes fluttered closed, but as soon as it had happened he broke the contact and looked away again.

Stunned, both by the sudden embrace and how it had made her feel, she looked on at him dumbfounded. It was like she was seeing him for the very first time and he looked somehow new and completely different to her. His words seeped into her ears and down to her heart. He thought she was beautiful? He always had? It seemed as though for a few moments her vision had gone white and the next thing she knew he was nuzzling up against her neck. Savina knew it was a gesture of apology, but she didn't want it to be. Without giving herself a chance for second thoughts her hands reached for his face and brought it back up to her own where she kissed him. There was a spark between them and she couldn't ignore it any longer.

[/html]