Figures in black, Marching to Reunion
[html]
500+
oldthreeead/ HAVE A PP ANNA.

"I'm an honorable kind of guy, dad. I don't put my hands where they shouldn't go," he retorted slyly, eying his father. Liliya had gotten a bit excited at the thought of him having a girlfriend. If she was excited at the prospect, she would have been thrilled if he actually had one. Anatoliy wondered if she would be the kind of girl to simple cling to whatever woman interested him or Silas. Maybe it would be a great idea to not let her know of that kind of thing. "Mama is just fine. I may have given her a stress attack though, and I don't know what I can do about it. I hope my note will reach her." He had sent his mother a note by giving it to the captain of the ship he had been on. He asked the man to find a way to get it home to her. It might have been too much for the captain, but he agreed, which eased Anatoliy's worries a bit. Surely, Verusha would understand and maybe even come visit one day once she knew he was safe and where he was.

Sitting at the table now, the younger male Russo lunged at the piece of meat. He lost. Grumbling at Silas, he accepted the loser's meat, taking a quick bite of it, savoring it. First cooked meal in a long time. It was great. Rurik returned with a bottle of vodka, which Anatoliy assumed was for him, but when it was plunked down before all of them, his golden eyes shot to it instantly. They were all being offered the drink, which made the Russo smile. So they were adults in Rurik's eyes now. Anatoliy took the bottle and took the first sip, ignoring the burning alcohol running down his throat. He knew how to drink the stuff; he'd been sneaked a few sips in Russia when he was a tad bit younger. He nudged the bottle at the other two, smiling. "Now I can tell my story." Hopefully they would be entertained.

"So, I wandered off one evening when Mama had given me some free time in St. Petersburg. Somehow I fell asleep on some cargo and ended up waking up in the middle of the Baltic. And I did not really want to go back." Anatoliy sounded kind of guilty, but he was. He had willingly accepted the ride across the great seas to wherever it took him, instead of getting off at a nearby port and finding a ship back. "The boat ride here took forever, but they let me work for my food, water, and sleeping quarters. I bet I saw every single goddamn inch of that ship by the time I got here." The best place had been the crow's nest, where the entire sea just seemed to open up to him. Though it was definitely the worst during a storm. "I also think the next time I have to mop something, I'll break the broom handle in an instant." He spent half the voyage doing that as the cabin boy before he managed to graduate from the duty. Anatoliy turned to his father. "What have you been up to here, dad?"

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
OOC Ending: Everyone got a little tipsy (but they were well behaved! ... as well behaved as drunken Russians can be >___>) and Silas stayed over for the night and left in the morning after breakfast and everyone was happy and not even hungover, yay! Big Grin
[/html]