armed with nothing but a dotted line and
POST LOGS

[html]
CASSIUS ARPHRALOS

Post Log:

Here is a list of all the threads Cass has been in active, dead, or archived.

1. [A]re [W]e the only ones? - Cotl Ulrich
2. and the night, it is aching - Snake
3. sulphur and flint - Anselm de le Poer

1. mansion expansion - Silas Agata
2. Bits and Pieces - Marik Ulrich
3. Merrily we fall out of line - Corona Lykoi
4. it only takes a minute - Asha Amara
5. hrefhttp://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/i ... topic=9494>Don't turn away, - Flayra Zazkex
6. [P]laid shirts and Cowboy boots - Levi Donahue
7. What remains - Halo Lykoi
8. run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking - Anselm de le Poer, Marik Ulrich, Alacrity, Corona Lykoi
9. Watch them build up a material tower - Addison D'Angelo-Soul
10. [P]rayer of the Refugee - Gabriel de le Poer
11. Drinking out of Cups - Razekiel Lykoi
12. i got a big bag of crabs here - Kaena Lykoi
13. Decode - Strelein von Rosnete
14. light bringer - Mhkai Lykoi
15. The one who doesn't belong - Rachais Tears de Ame
16. building houses out of matchsticks - Caillen Winters
17. I could see it as you turned to stone - Haku Soul
18. Straight Jacket Fashion - Cotl Ulrich
19. smoke beneath the playground lights - Silas Agata
20. beyond this world is worth dying for - Alaine Winters
21. hold me down for we are no longer the same - Halo Lykoi, Cotl Ulrich
22. And how many of you feel ashamed - China Rose Lykoi

Yeallow Pages:

Here is a list of all those Cass has met, alive, dead, or missing.

FRIEND

- Silas Agata - Male Coyote/Dog/Wolf Hybrid - Inferni -
---- Silas is one of the few coyotes of Inferni who he doesn't think is off his rocker. He's a forienger to the Americas, like Cotl and a few others, but he doesn't view him as a bad guy. First time he meets him, Cassius cooks rabbit sandwiches for the both of them and they chat.

- Asha Amara - Female Wolf - AniWaya -
---- Cass met Asha when he took a random stroll out by the mansion. She had conveniently found a shabby compound bow, which Cassius ultimately fixed. He took her back to the mansion and they talked as he made repairs and such. She's a nice girl, although a little strange in Cass' eyes. Then again, everyone here is.

- Halo Lykoi - Female Coyote hybrid - Inferni -
---- Another member of the Lykoi family, Cassius has taken an "innocent" interest in her. He showed her a little figurine he made, which she took a liking to, although it may not the only thing she's got eyes for. ;D

- Razekiel Lykoi - Male Coyote Hybrid - Inferni -
---- One of the more quirky members of Inferni, Cass struck Razekiel as a very "hippie-like" person. Not to mention that he is in fact a hippie. He's a chill guy though. Cass first meets him outside his tent in the Occasus Promontorium part of Inferni.

- Anselm de le Poer - Male Coyote/Wolf Hybrid - Inferni -
---- A member of the Inferni leadership, Cassius met Anselm out by the hotsprings of Inferni. He seemed a little weird, but showed a normal side as the two talked. In the end, Cass got a job helping the 'yote out with bulding a greenhouse. Also, his daughter made a car work before he arrived at Inferni, which interests Cassius quite a bit.

- Cotl Ulrich - Male Coyote/Dog hybrid - Inferni -
---- Cassius met Cotl a few days after he was accepted into Inferni. Cotl, who's from Germany, shared with him as to how he got to Nova Scotia, as did Cass. Cotl is very nice, although one of those crazies that roam in Inferni. He's an overall friendly guy.

- Caillen Winters - Male Dog/Wolf hybrid - Loner -
A somewhat excitable kid, Cai made a wonderful first impression on Cass, the two becoming good friends. Cass made some fun story about ball-sack eating coyotes to Cai, who was promptly freaked out. Big Grin

NEUTRAL

- Alaine Winters - Female Dog/Wolf hybrid - Cour des Miracles -
---- After Cassius had dragged himself to safety by a creek, Alaine (who was conveniently a healer) found him and nursed his wounds, although painfully. She bandaged him and let him wander back into Inferni to heal on his own.

- Marik Ulrich - Male Coyote/New Guinea Singing Dog mix - Inferni -
---- Another resident of the manor and apparently Cotl's brother, Marik didn't exactly make a good first impression to Cassius. He tried to "molest" (or at least from Cass' point of view) although it wasn't in a harmful manner. A little weird, like his brother. Guess it runs in the family.

- Snake - Male Coyote - Inferni -
---- Whilst out in the ravine, bored out of his mind, Cass met Snake. Snake made the first impression that he's a formal, if not serious, person

ENEMY
- Haku Soul - Male Wolf - Loner -
---- A cruel wolf who was formerly of Dahlia de Mai, and who had caused trouble for Inferni as a whole. He caught Cassius by surprise outside of Inferni borders, attacking and violating him. HE DEAD NAO.

Pending:

China Rose Lykoi

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be?I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

#00bdd3/#9f10fb

[/html]
GAME TALLYS

[html]

CASSIUS ARPHRALOS

3 point posts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

5 point posts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

10 point posts:

IC points:
Immunes Skill - Repaired a broken compound bow for Asha Amara
Immunes Skill - Identified some tech for Marik
Immunes Skill - Attempted to repair guns for Halo

OOC points:
Pack Pride

Referred member to Souls/Inferni

Monthly Prompt points:
Cass and Cotl plant weed in the newly built Inferni Greenhouse.

Leigionnaire points:

Count Total: 297 pts

[/html]
Cassius Art

[Image: CassAv.png] - by Meghann!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tables:

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for CASSIUS only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be? I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cassius <3

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be? I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be?I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:

[/html]

[html]
ooc- Table by me!

#b7184a/#43299b

[/html]

[html]
ooc - Table by me!

#00bdd3/#9f10fb

[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by me!

Word Count:

[/html]

[html]

Table by Meghann!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.SpaceyCass b {font-weight:bold; color:#B18E31; letter-spacing:1px; }
.SpaceyCass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B18E31}
.SpaceyCass p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.SpaceyCass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#151308; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eyCass.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B18E31; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F9E4B6; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table by J! <3

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... abtime.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table by J!

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabhat.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... lasses.png); background-color:#9d9270; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

[/html]

[html]
ooc- Table by Sie!

[/html]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signatures:

[Image: cass.png]
by Sie!

[Image: CassSig.png]
by Meghann!
RETIRED/UNPLAYED CHARACTERS

RJ Art

Tables:

[html]
ooc- Table by me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credo in unum Deum,
Patrem omnipotentem,
factorem caeli et terrae,
visibilium omnium et invisibilium,
Et in unum Dominum Iesum Christum,
Filium Dei unigenitum,
et ex Patre natum, ante omnia saecula,
Deum de Deo, lumen de Lumine,
Deum verum de Deo vero,
genitum, non factum, consubstantialem Patri:
per quem omnia facta sunt.
Qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem descendit de caelis.

Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto
ex Maria Virgine, et homo factus est.
Crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato;
passus et sepultus est,
et resurrexit tertia die, secundem Scripturas,
et ascendit in caelum, sedet ad dexteram Patris.
Et iterum venturus est cum gloria,
iudicare vivos et mortuos,
cuius regni non erit finis.
Et in Spiritum Sanctum, Dominum et vivificantem:
qui ex Patre Filioque procedit.
Qui cum Patre et Filio simul adoratur et conglorificatur:
qui locutus est per prophetas.
Et nuam, sanctam, catholicam et apostolicam Ecclesiam.
Confiteor unum baptisma in remissionem peccatorum.
Et exspecto resurrectionem mortuorum,
et vitam venturi saeculi. Amen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:

Bless us,
O Lord, and these your gifts, which we are about to receive from your bounty. Through Christ our Lord

Amen

[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by me

Credo in unum Deum,
Patrem omnipotentem,
factorem caeli et terrae,
visibilium omnium et invisibilium,
Et in unum Dominum Iesum Christum,
Filium Dei unigenitum,
et ex Patre natum, ante omnia saecula,
Deum de Deo, lumen de Lumine,
Deum verum de Deo vero,
genitum, non factum, consubstantialem Patri:
per quem omnia facta sunt.
Qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem descendit de caelis.

Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto
ex Maria Virgine, et homo factus est.
Crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato;
passus et sepultus est,
et resurrexit tertia die, secundem Scripturas,
et ascendit in caelum, sedet ad dexteram Patris.
Et iterum venturus est cum gloria,
iudicare vivos et mortuos,
cuius regni non erit finis.
Et in Spiritum Sanctum, Dominum et vivificantem:
qui ex Patre Filioque procedit.
Qui cum Patre et Filio simul adoratur et conglorificatur:
qui locutus est per prophetas.
Et nuam, sanctam, catholicam et apostolicam Ecclesiam.
Confiteor unum baptisma in remissionem peccatorum.
Et exspecto resurrectionem mortuorum,
et vitam venturi saeculi. Amen.

Word Count:

Bless us,
O Lord, and these your gifts, which we are about to receive from your bounty. Through Christ our Lord

Amen

[/html]

Signatures:

None

Tsrmono Art

[Image: tsravi-1.png] - by J!

Tables:

[html]
YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE

Alchemy, derived from the Arabic word al-kimia (الكيمياء), is both a philosophy and an ancient practice focused on the attempt to change base metals into gold, investigating the preparation of the "elixir of longevity", and achieving ultimate wisdom, involving the improvement of the alchemist as well as the making of several substances described as possessing unusual properties. The practical aspect of alchemy generated the basics of modern inorganic chemistry, namely concerning procedures, equipment and the identification and use of many current substances.

Alchemy has been practiced in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia (modern Iraq), India (modern Indian subcontinent), Persia (modern Iran), China, Japan, Korea, the classical Greco-Roman world, the medieval Islamic world, and then medieval Europe up to the 20th century, in a complex network of schools and philosophical systems spanning at least 2,500 years.

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DIE

[/html]

[html]

Art by me! Code by Sie!

Alchemy, derived from the Arabic word al-kimia (الكيمياء), is both a philosophy and an ancient practice focused on the attempt to change base metals into gold, investigating the preparation of the "elixir of longevity", and achieving ultimate wisdom, involving the improvement of the alchemist as well as the making of several substances described as possessing unusual properties. The practical aspect of alchemy generated the basics of modern inorganic chemistry, namely concerning procedures, equipment and the identification and use of many current substances.

Alchemy has been practiced in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia (modern Iraq), India (modern Indian subcontinent), Persia (modern Iran), China, Japan, Korea, the classical Greco-Roman world, the medieval Islamic world, and then medieval Europe up to the 20th century, in a complex network of schools and philosophical systems spanning at least 2,500 years.

<style>
.tsrmono-a01-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tsrmono-a01 .image {background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... able-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom; border:1px solid #000000; height:287px;}
.tsrmono-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tsrmono-a01 b {color:#B74D06; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.tsrmono-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(none); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; border:1px solid #B74D06; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E393E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.tsrmono-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.tsrmono-a01-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #675C67; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by Lucia!

[/html]

Signatures:

[Image: tsrsig.png] - by me!