Lone Wolf
1. Character Name: Janos Russo
2. Character Birthdate: January 1, 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Grey Wolf, Siberian Husky
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact: (MSN) Spiffy_Dancer@bluebottle.com
7. How you found 'Souls: Meagan O:
8. 3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: I don't have the biography section filled out in my profile... so I did three RP examples D:
  • As Golf on WWS: “Well, I don’t really care what ‘plans’ Tango has, Alpha, so it might be best that you just tell me what you’re planning on doing,” he responded to her first remark with a curt tone to his voice, and dismissively flicked his ear at her, glancing with his sharp stare in hopes that she might stop talking about their comrade. She was hardly doing an effective job of hiding whatever relationship they might have had with each other. Instead, he did not remark on her speaking about the black male, but allowed the conversation to change and evolve; he didn’t really want to stick to the subject for very long, for it was entirely too boring for the male, and while he knew that the dark creature that she was traveling with was indeed a comrade, he was uninterested in their liking for one another. They had probably entered the valley together, but he was not a part of their conversation at the time, and held no significance to Golf.

Then, the female mentioned something about paying “fealty” to her pack leaders instead of her brothers in arms, and the green-eyed male could not suppress the devilish smirk that had creased his maw. “How uncharacteristic of you, Alpha… I was unaware of your undying love for our new pack mates,” he mocked her, his rumbling tone was anything but joking, but instead arrogant and humorous for the irony of the subject. She had never appealed to the idea of spending all of her time with the wolves, or having to comply to their rules and other such things. He was only surprised that she would say such a thing to him, and completely out of the blue.

As Trenton on WWS: It had been decided that the male would travel from their newly found pack to where the new wolves had once lived. Nova Mountain had apparently been swallowed alive by a horrible and crashing pile of snow from the very tops of the seemingly sturdy peaks, and abolished everything that they had believed in. He could show pity on them for that reason, and he realized that the prey in the Fields had been considerably low for a long while, but his curiosity had still driven him from the Creek and towards the lower portion of the mountain. Perhaps it was the thought that they had blown the whole thing out of proportion, and it was true that he was a skeptic creature, but when he arrived at the base of the mountain and found the wreckage that the avalanche had left behind, he realized that it was far worse than he had imagined.

The rugged white creature padded through the snow, his paw steps were carefully placed in a certain pattern as he did so, and his bright orange eyes twinkled as he watched what was left of the land he had remembered. It was desolate and empty, but full of some mysterious air that he could not quite place his paw on. Not only that, but it was cold, and broken; reminding the male of the mixed emotions that he felt on the inside of his chest, where his beating heart had once fluttered faster for a particular female. A sigh escaped his maw and rose upward into the air, breaking the silence that loomed over him. When he had opened his eyes once more, he caught sight of an unfamiliar shape, and he flicked his tail gently back and forth as he picked his way towards the dark shape with startlingly icy eyes. Trenton had never seen this creature before, but he smelled faintly of the Creek.

"Hello," he whispered softly, voice unused as he closed the distance between them. He wasn't sure if this stranger wanted any company, for he appeared to be troubled, but Trenton's curiosity was a peculiar thing, and he was also quite social and more than willing to try and befriend the new wolves in the pack, no matter how intimidated he was by them.

As Steve from... WWS (pattern? psh!): When she had arrived, the first thing that the handsome russet male could note was that she was rather beautiful, albeit slightly rotund at that point. He allowed his raven lips to curl just so and dipped his head in perfect respect to the leader, keeping his cranium low to the earth and never pulling it above her height. Being honest and respectful would be key in hopes of entering the pack, or so Steve had assumed, having been through the process once or twice. Stu had been there; he had scented his sibling come to the borders of the forest and seek entrance, or at the very least having had run into the leader who stood before Steve, and with a kind voice, confirmed the fact that his green-eyed twin had indeed been there. At least he had left a lasting impression, was all that Steve could think as he lifted his eyes upward ever so slightly.

"Yes, that is correct. I am Steve," he answered, a gentle flicking of his tail and a curly half-smile. "Probably the better-looking of the two, and certainly the most witty," the charmer added on with a short chuckle. They were twins, yes, but he liked to tease his sibling quite often, for it was something of a charming trait of the cinnamon creature. When the female before him offered the idea that she had no idea where he was, Steve canted his shaggy multi-toned head off to the right and nodded softly; the light and airy smile on his features had not been diminished. "I see," he mused for a moment, turning his head away from the kind girl and looking behind him to where he had come from.

Locking his eyes with her muzzle, for fear of disrespectfully looking upward towards her eyes, he snorted a little. "I''m not quite sure what to do with myself then." Ah, how truthful; either Stu had joined, or he had been turned away from the pack, but either way, Steve was lost. He did not want to intrude on the female's hospitality though, and turned away from her, thinking that there was nothing more that could really be done.
This makes me happyyyyyy. Big Grin

-dancedance- HELLO & WELCOME. Big Grin!
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Also, if you want your username changed from "Janos" to "Janos Russo," just lemme know or post in Maintenance. We have another user named "Janus" and it might get confusing. ^^