Catacombs/War Skull Question
I tried asking around to see if anybody knew the answer, but it seems like the best idea is to ask the SA specifically. Since there appears to be some minor confusion, what better way to try and help clear it up than ask on the forums? >.>; Because I'm confused, is the main reason for asking.

From the War Info Thread:
Quote:Catacombs: Those who have a minimum of four (4) completed IC threads relating to the plot will receive a Catacomb skull!

Is this on an out-of-character basis? I assumed it was when I first read that, because it did not specify, and it linked in my head as OOC just because you're talking to us and did not say anything specific about our characters in the small blurb.

But then I saw the IC Skull in the Catacombs titled "Blood - Participated in the Second Dahlian War (January 2010)" and did not know if this was the skull that was referenced in the blurb, or if this was just a general one for anyone IC, and an OOC one would be added later. Is this the case, or should something be put on the Catacombs page specifying that you need four completed threads with that character to get the skull (if that's the one the blurb meant)?

Also, if they are to be two different skulls, what counts as participating for the Blood skull? Actual fighting, or just having a thread related to it, or. . . ?

Please note: I've been getting less sleep than my normal 2-3 hours a night, and I am deleriously exhausted, so this might make no sense at all and it might have a really obvious answer that I just can't see in my current state of tiiiiired. =D
The Blood (IC) skull is the only skull that will be related to the IF/DdM war. I guess I should have specified that you needed the four threads in the description. x3 Sorry for the confusion!
So it's a per-character basis, four threads for each character?

In that case, then, I ask again: What counts as participating? Talking about it in a thread, or just fighting/actual, well, participation? Miyu said in the CdM pack thread that it would count towards the catacombs skull, but I was skeptical, so I wanted to know what counts and what doesn't. ^^ I like to get as many skulls as I can for my characters, but if it's only fighting that counts. . . I probably won't be gathering that one at all. xD
Hrm. Actually, I don't think we've discussed that. I just kind of made the skull IC because it seemed like an IC event to me. I guess it'd be kind of lame to be on a per-character basis since so many people brought in temps. I'll have to discuss that with the rest of the SA, so I'll get back to you on that. I may end up having to change it to an OOC skull. x_x *DERP*

As for participation though, whatever we decide on the skull itself, participation counts as any thread where the primary focus is on the topic of the war. This can be discussion, information gathering, information leaking, fighting, whatever. As long as it's the primary focus. For example, if two characters spend the entire thread talking about the war, it counts. If they only mention it briefly in one or two posts, it doesn't count. That make sense? :O
Makes sense, yupp! =D I was curious to know if the meetings counted and stuff, but since they are focused on the war, seems so.

And that was why I was confused on if there would be an OOC and IC skull, because it would be sad to only get a skull on a temp since they're destined for destruction anyway. xD
The skull will remain an IC skull to be earned per-character. :> I guess it will be silly for temps to earn the skull, but you brought in the temp to have fun and die and not JUST to earn prizes, right?? XD We figured with the indefinite amount of time you guys have, four threads isn't all that much to get per character anyway. :3