Word of the day questions
1. If the WoTD is used in a Lasky Aedes post, does it count? Big Grin

2. Okay, so Dictionary.com doesn't post the WoTD until like, 3:30 AM my time. :| You can look at their twitter for when they post it: http://twitter.com/dictionarycom and, yeah. :|

This is especially bothersome for me because, like, 1-3 AM is my prime poasting time. XD During this time, would it be okay if I used the WoTD from the previous day? Or is there just no word of the day applicable? ;_;

I have them on my twitter, so I will almost always get the new WoTD immediately and I'd be able to switch. XD I could probably go back and edit my posts if you guys preferred I did this to keep the real word of the day on that day, but I thought about that and it felt like cheating :[. It would also possibly be a pain in the ass to have to switch accounts to edit posts and switch word counts for games and stuff. SO DIRECT ME, WUT I DO?

3. Bring back that Super Points thing PLZPLZPLZ?!! The last 30 words of the day used in one post for 30 points?! DO IT FOR ME--I MEAN SOSUWRIMO. It would make for superlong wordy-as-hell posts that would do well for the contest!? XD
1. Yes. Really, I guess the only stuff LA doesn't count for is IC activity since it's non-canonic. But for OOC games, I guess it's not that big a deal? The whole point of the games is to encourage people to write more and try new things, so it's all good~.

2. Whenever Dictionary.com decides the new day starts is when the new day starts. XD So despite it being 2am or whatever, if the new word is not up yet, use the old word.

3. Will discuss with SA and get back to you. :>
HOKAY. XD I am just uncertain about things in LA, I guess. >_>

BUT YAY, ILU. XD The world will now run on the WoTD clock. XD

Also, prompt Kiri is prompt. <333
Re: question three: No, we're not bringing back the 30-word bonus because WotD is easy enough to get prizes out of without giving that ridiculous of a bonus. ^^; Also, we don't want to encourage making really awkward posts just to squeeze 30 presumably unrelated words into one post. :3