Strawberry Fields
[html]
before you tell yourself
This is for Pilot. Smile Dated February 14th!

it's just a different scene

It felt strange...like she was off balance. She wobbled a bit as she walked over the borderline to Storm, the effects of the drugs still going through her system a little. She hadn't done any drugs with Samael...no, not with him. These were a different kind. The kind that could, if used in the right amount, help a wolf in need. A could-be-pregnant wolf. Naniko had given them to her only after a lot of persuading--that Dierdre wasn't going to overdose on them, or anything. The Tears wolf hadn't asked for the reason why, just mumbled to herself and fixed up the concoction. She chuckled to herself as she thought about this; she'd been in a sorry state when she had gone to Naniko the night before...she must have looked very convincing.

The sound of her own voice seemed to bring her back to reality; she looked around, staring at the familiar surroundings and shaking her head. She had to clear her head, or she'd never be able to do this. She had to do this--she had to show him that she wanted him. Dierdre had assumed that he didn't know it...that that was the reason why they'd never really done anything together. Well, anything like /that/. But if she could prove to him that he was all she needed...then everything would work out.

She had what she needed--she'd gotten it from Samael. A bit of experience. That was all that she'd wanted, and then Naniko to help her out afterwards. Maybe she'd used them, used both of them...but she had bigger things to worry about now. She hadn't been concious during the ordeal with Lucifer, but this time she had been. And after a few minutes of initial worry, she'd let herself go, to just feel. She knew that whatever she learned she'd be able to bring back and try with Pilot.

All that she wanted was to please him--he was everything to her. She'd even gone as far as to seek help on the matter. So now all that was left was to show him her newfound skills.

Dierdre stood outside of the den entrance, looking down inside of it. Was he here? If he wasn't, she'd go off and find him...maybe even have him right then and there.
[/html]
I watched Across The Universe so many times this weekend - I love that song! Oh, and it is her birthday, isn't it?

[html]

He had planned a nice evening for Dierdre. After all, today was special in more than just one way. It was her birthday today as well as Valentine’s day, and Pilot wanted to make it extra special since it was the first time they would be celebrating either of the two together. He had taught himself a song from the music book Dierdre had given him, though his violinist skills still weren’t top notch. Either way, he hoped that she might find the song special, since Pilot had painstakingly read the lyrics and discovered it was all about love.

He had found Poinsettias and had made a bouquet for her by wrapping the stems together with twine. They weren’t the prettiest plants, but he figured she might like the addition of color to their den either way. Besides, he figured it would make things a little more special, even if they weren’t as attractive as roses.

He had laid out the skins after taking them outside to beat them clean. Arranging them on the ground, he set out the bouquet for her, as well as took out his violin. He set the case next to the skins and pulled the sheet music into his lap. Going over the notes in his head, he whispered the tune to himself and practiced mentally. He only hoped that Dierdre might return soon – the dinner he made for them was sure to go cold if she didn’t get back in time.

Sitting down on the skins, he waited patiently, fingers entwined with the anticipation of what the night would become.

[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself
Yep! :33 And me too!! I was so glad that it was out on dvd!! Big GrinBig Grin I love all the songs. Especially Strawberry Fields. x33!!!

She wasn't used to having anyone make a big deal about her birthday. Last year she'd sat alone, by herself, just outside the Bleeding Souls borders. She'd done nothing all day, just sat there and looked in toward the direction of her old pack. She could remember it; she'd been too afraid to come back to Storm and face Phoenix after leaving. She had gone to find Deuce, and had come back empty handed. Dierdre hadn't known at the time that her mother had come back already, and joined with Physe.

The girl had almost forgotten that it was her birthday at all; she certainly wasn't expecting what met her eyes when she came down into the den. She was so intent on what she wanted to do that it took her a second to realize what was going on. She'd intended to surprise /him/...but he'd gotten her. "Wow..." She breathed, taking in the scene. "Everything looks so beautiful"
[/html]
Yeah, I think I might buy myself the soundtrack!
[html]

He ran his fingers over the violin, tracing the strings and thinking solely about Dierdre. He had made them a fish dinner, trying to use the herbs like Dierdre often did. And for a little something special, he had caught a rabbit, and using utensils they had gotten in the city, he had cut up the meat and attempted to make a sort of stew. It was nothing glamorous, but it was his attempt in making the day something slightly out of the ordinary.

He looked up at the soft sound of paw prints at the entrance, and his gaze met that of his mate. With a grin spreading across his lips, he instantly felt his heart burn in his chest, and suddenly he his veins filled with adrenaline – excited that she had finally came home. "I hope you like it." Pilot responded, before getting up from the skins and going over to Dierdre. He wrapped his arms around her, snaking her waist, and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Happy birthday, my love", he whispered into her ear.

[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself
I have it ^^ The two-cd one.

They were getting more and more advanced, technology wise, the werewolves were. They took the human technology and made it their own. Dierdre was a big fan of the humans' ways...all except the pollution. It was a good thing that the wolves didn't have cars or anything that ran with gasoline, or they would probably be doing the same things the humans did. But the wolves respected their environment.

She had barely even remembered her birthday herself...she was very surprised that Pilot had known about it. She hadn't told anyone...but then Deuce had said that Pilot had come to see her. Maybe Deuce had told him. Or Phoenix. Either way, it was a pleasant surprise. She responded in kind, wrapping her arms around him. "I do! I haven't even seen it all yet...and I'm already overwhelmed. Nobody's ever done something like this for me before--not even mother"
[/html]
[html]

Her words made his heart even warmer – she liked it! Pilot, too, had never had an experience like this before, and he was hoping that every moment would be special to them both. He watched as her eyes gazed around the familiar den now adored with his attempt at decorating. The soft skins laid out looked like a wonderful oasis, and he could already picture them eating their dinner and wrapping themselves into the warmth.

"I know the whole pack’s been staying together in the same den, and that they’re family and all, but I really wanted to make tonight special. It’s the first time I’ve gotten to celebrate your birthday with you." He let one arm slid away from her waist, but still kept one gently curled around her. "Dinner’s ready, if you want something," he added. Now that she was finally here and the night had begun, he wasn’t even sure where to start. All he knew was that the happiness building in his chest could in no way be dampered.

[/html]
[html]
before you tell yourself

It was infectious, his smile. She found herself smiling back, even bigger. It seemed that she wouldn't have to try very hard later on...he had some things set up already. And it was obvious to her now that he planned on them staying the night here, together, instead of going back to join the others.

"Yeah. I know we were supposed to visit your family last fall...I never did thank you for staying with me while I was sick. I can make it up to you...later on tonight" She let the offer hang in the air as she looked toward the food that he had prepared. "Of course--it looks delicious"
[/html]
[html]

Pilot was truly happy that Dierdre hadn’t forgotten about their planned visit to see his family. He had been looking forward to it, but placed thoughts of the trip in the back of his mind when she had fallen ill. He knew that taking care of things at home was more important that trailing miles and miles to revisit the life he once lived. Though he loved his mother and brother very much, he loved Dierdre just that much more.

He guided them over to the skins, sitting down on the soft furs and sliding a plate of fish towards her.
"Here you are, love," he cooed in a gentle voice as the aroma from the food reached his nose. Though it seemed delicious, there was an anxiousness, an anxiety, that was curled deep in his stomach which almost made it impossible to eat. He picked up his own utensil and sampled a taste of the fish – pretty good, though nothing compared to what Dierdre often made them.

[/html]
[html]

She was sure that they would be able to visit his family soon...after all, nothing was really keeping them here. Phoenix was going to be fine, or, he seemed like he was getting better. They could take a little while to visit his family. Dierdre's own family lived here in Bleeding Souls...and she could visit Deuce whenever she felt like it. She did have a father that was out there somewhere, Thanos, but she didn't expect to get to see him ever again...and she had never really met him to begin with.

Dierdre was ready for whatever happened after they ate--or...she thought she was. She'd never been intimate with someone that she actually liked, so it would be like a brand new experience for her. She obeyed Pilot, taking his lead when he began to eat. The fish was good, very good, in fact...but she was distracted. There was something else that looked even more delicious than the fish-the wolf that sat just out of reach. "It's really good" She commented, continuing to eat.

[/html]
[html]

"I’m glad you like it", he replied, but barely ate much of it himself. The feeling within his stomach made it churn even more, and he couldn’t possibly bring himself to eat much. Instead, he watched Dierdre while a smile remained plastered over his lips. What had she meant when she had said she would make it up to him?

The violin case was pushed out of the way, but the instrument was just out of reach so that Pilot could perform his song for her. Yet, somehow it had slipped his mind that he had been practicing for her all day. The gift that she had given him not too long ago sat forgotten next to the pile of skins as Pilot and Dierdre sat together. He waited until she finished the bite she was eating, before he leaned forwards to kiss her. How lucky he was to have found her.

[/html]
[html]

Both were captivated by the other. Dierdre looked up occasionally from her meal to watch him as well, looking back down when he lifted his head. It was like a game, almost, them looking back and forth at each other. She was feeling tense, for some reason...and didn't understand why. This was Pilot that she was here with--he was everything to her. She wanted to stay with him forever, through thick and thin. Whatever happened with the pack, or with their families, she needed him to know that she would never leave his side.

He was the only one that she trusted completely. She did trust Phoenix, as well...but their relationship was very different from this one. Sometimes she was afraid to tell things to Phoenix, because she was afraid that he wouldn't accept her. She'd had that problem in the past. But with Pilot, things just came out. Things between them flowed.

Samael had hurt her, and Lucifer had hurt her...so she was a little afraid. But whenever that fear came up, she pushed it back down. Pilot wasn't like them. He would never, ever hurt her.

Dierdre leaned into the kiss, scooting herself over so that she was seated next to him. She wrapped her arms around him, unconciously pulling him closer to her. She leaned back for a moment, her mismatched eyes looking straight at his blues. "I love you. And...I'm not afraid"

[/html]
[html]

Her words made him want to cry. Though, they wouldn’t be tears of pain, but of elation. Pilot had heard her say the first words to him before, "I love you", and he had returned them many times. But the words that trailed after those, the ones that she spoke in a voice that was so revealing and yet so trusting, those were the words that gripped at his heart. "I’m not afraid."

When Pilot had gone to see Deuce in Jaded Shadows, she had made him promise then and there that he would never hurt Dierdre. The young white wolf never had the intentions, and promised on his own life that he would never purposefully harm his one true love.

And here and now, with her so open and trusting, Pilot could feel his eyes burning. No, he wouldn’t cry, but he would feel her words tugging at his heart strings. Dierdre wasn’t afraid, and that spoke volumes to the young wolf. Hugging his love closer to him, he buried his face on her soft neck, kissing it gently and cherishing the connection between them. Moments like this – when they were so close to one another – was what he truly loved the most. He had never felt more close to anybody in this way. Dierdre truly made his heart ache. "I love you too." But in the best way.

[/html]
[html]

She loved him so much--that was what made things so hard. She couldn't tell him about what she'd done...he would hate her for it. When Roman had cheated on Physe, Physe had been upset for such a long, long time. And she had promised herself that she would never do that to him. But that night had seemed like a dream to her...or maybe a nightmare. She hadn't been drunk enough to not realize what she was doing, though, to not remember. She'd wanted to do those things.

"That feels good" Dierdre didn't trust herself to speak beyond that--she would have to show him what she meant. She returned his kisses with light caresses, running her hands slowly up and down his back, showing her approval.

[/html]
[html]

The sensations were all new him, but he wanted more. There was a feeling inside him that he couldn’t explain, something he’d never known had existed, but she was pulling it out from within him. He wanted her so much more than what he already had, and her caressing only intensified it. Running his hands along her frame, he traced her curves while kissing her neck, before a hand found her chest and lingered there for a moment.

Would this be the moment when Pilot would feel more close to anyone than he ever had? It was strange, how much he had grown since when he had first came to Storm. All these thoughts circled in his head for a moment, but then were blocked out by something else. A love for Dierdre. Or was it a newfound lust?

He let himself fall over her, gently guiding both down. The soft furs seemed to cradle them as Pilot let his hands greedily take in her form. A hand strayed to her thigh, and he found himself falling into the pleasure of each sensation.

[/html]
[html]

He was one of the people that she really trusted, overall. Dierdre had been left behind before, by her mother and father mostly...but she'd tried not to let it affect her. Now she had a good relationship with Deuce, but it hadn't always been that way. Her mother had been gone for almost all of her puppyhood, and then she'd come back...but then she had tried to kill herself. Every time Deuce came back, Dierdre was happy...but then her mother did something stupid again.

She could barely think straight with all of the things that Pilot was doing to her. She'd never felt these things so strongly before--the sensations were making her dizzy. It was a good kind of dizzy, though, one that she welcomed. When his hand graced her chest she arched her back a little, pushing firmly up into his palm. She wanted to give him as much encouragement as she could; she loved what he was doing, how he was making her feel.

Dierdre was comfortable in her werewolf form, and enjoyed the many pleasures that it had to offer them both. She wouldn't be able to do any of this without thumbs, after all. She licked along his jawline as he reclined them both backwards, onto the furs, nudging against his chin and neck, nuzzling.

[/html]
[html]

The feel of her on his neck made him want to curl up as close as he possibly could to her. It was a connection that he knew would never be broken. He had found a love for Dierdre when he had never thought he would be the one to find it with anyone. But here he was, wrapped in the loving arms of the best girl in the world. Her warmth triggered something deep within him, a feeling yet to be explored. By the end of the night, Pilot would experience feelings he didn’t even know existed.

The hand on her thigh slowly strayed between her legs, and his fingers found their way inside. He closed his eyes, loving the feel of her warm breath on his neck. His other hand traced her side, feeling the shape of her curves before it arched around her back. He kissed her neck, finding it to be one of the most beckoning places to lay his head. The hand on her back trailed her spine until he held it just below her waist. As he nipped at her neck lovingly, his fingers retreated from within to part her legs. In a gentle motion he moved inside of her, as an intense feeling radiated from his hips all the way to the tips of his fingers. This feeling he was experiencing… what was it? Whatever it was, Pilot had decided it was one of the best sensations in the world.

[/html]
[html]

It was like she was experiencing it brand new, even though she'd done this before. With Pilot things were different...he was so very gentle with her. She liked that...the other times had been faster, more urgent. Hurried, maybe. But this one was nice and slow. He actually cared about how she felt...which was what made this all the harder. She couldn't believe how stupid she'd been, with Samael...and now she saw that this act wouldn't ever be able to correct that mistake.

But that didn't mean that she wasn't going to enjoy it. It seemed that Dierdre was the one being taught in this case; she gasped when his fingers entered her, her eyes widening. It didn't hurt, not in the way that she was used to it hurting. In fact, it felt good. That much surprised her. It was a strange concept to her, that this kind of a thing could feel good.

His touches distracted her for a few moments, his hand travelling over her and his teeth running lightly along the skin of her neck. He was inside of her after a second, a completely new feeling overpowering her senses. She had never thought that she could feel this way about Pilot--feel so in tune with him. She had thought that they were already in tune with one another, but this brought everything to a brand new level.

Dierdre moved backwards a little, pushing him more firmly into her, moving her hips encouragingly.

[/html]