Birthdate: January 1, 2009
Luperci: Yes
Species: Coyote
AIM: slvrwolf425 (secondary contact)
How you found 'Souls: Vieira Lykoi <3

word count: 358
[html]

In Character
On this cloudy day, the broken coyote traveled in her normal form. Today was no different from any other. Well, that was what she thought. She walked aimlessly, keeping alert of her surroundings by sight and smell. She carried the usual expression which was quite expressionless. Though, there was always a hint of sorrow etched in her stare. As she wandered, her mind was racing through thoughts and memories. Life as a loner, it wasn't as pleasant as she liked. Actually, she had always been a loner. That was what she believed deep down. Her so called family hated her the moment she was born. All because she was small. To think that size actually mattered. In her view, size was not all important. Though, her thoughts were not important. She flicked her tail, the bracelet staying attached as it should. Even though there was a bracelet-like jewelry attached at the base of her tail, she could move it with ease. Perhaps she was use to a little weight it added. Besides, it wasn't on the tip of her tail; that would make movements quite hard.

It wasn't long before her golden eyes caught structures ahead of her. After closer inspection, they were skulls of wolves placed on a stick in the ground. She grew curious though it lacked in her face. She randomly chose which stick to sniff around and soon found that this area was claimed. She knew, very well, the dangers of venturing upon claimed territories uninvited. So she took a few steps back and stared straight ahead. She wondered what kind of pack this was. It smelled different from a wolf's scent. Coyotes? Yes, she could smell coyotes. What were the odds of her running into a pack with many coyotes? Was this a sign for her to end her loneliness? Perhaps she should call for a leader. If she did, though, she would have to meet a stranger. Her curiousness overrode her shyness and so she rose her russet muzzle to the sky and let out a call. She then waited patiently for a response, keeping an ear and eye out for anyone.

[/html]

[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Given how hypersensitive he was to subtle changes on the border any more, a direct call was more than enough to send him rocketing toward their perimeter. His footsteps were assured and quick; his bulking secui form moved in long strides and surprisingly graceful bounds. As he travelled he had some time to consider the woman's cry. It was a distinctly coyote-like yowl--not one he recognised, though, and for a moment he wondered if they were under attack or invasion. The notion was quickly dismissed, however, for there was nothing particularly frantic about the call. It seemed yet another coyote had turned up just in time for their war.
@&#&$He approached her quickly, though as he drew very near his momentum slowed considerably. He gave her a quick look over, and after ascertaining there were no fresh wounds or other obvious signs of battle on her, he settled into a sit. "You rang?" he wondered at last, his deep voice neither impatient nor lazy, but instead very neutral. These little meetings were now "business as usual" and he had no reason to suspect this would take awfully long or happen very strangely. Surely she couldn't be as clueless as that other kid he'd accepted earlier--on the other end of the spectrum, he didn't register her as someone who might be bound to one of their existing members by blood, either (not that it counted for much, as he didn't know a good chunk of their newest recruits other than by scent).

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +253
[/html]
Hello Smile
Word Count: 258

[html]

In Character
Haruhi simply waited for someone to respond to her call. Patience was one of her strong points but it seemed she didn't need it for this moment. Her eyes caught someone approaching with good speed in their step. Though the gap was shortened enough for an easy conversation, she remained quiet. From what she saw, he was in his second form. Compared to her size, he was huge. She wondered if she needed to show some submission to the fellow but he soon sat down. Her ears focused on his voice as he spoke. She simply dipped her head and rested herself. She had been walking awfully long. "Yes." She replied in a neutral plain voice. "It's safe to say you're a leader, right?" His red eyes caught her attention. His eye color was a first for her. The only beings she had been around were her "family" and the only coyote she could call friend. None of which carried such a color in their eyes. Though she was interested, as usual, her face lacked any sign of it. The only thing that one may have notice was a slight widening of her eyes. Other than that, she was expressionless.

A short moment passed after asking her question, Haruhi spoke once more. "I'm a loner in search of a home and I found myself curious about this pack. " Well, she wasn't actually searching for a home. It wasn't until she reached his pack's border when she felt compelled to find a home. She wondered what this meant.

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Big Grin -clings to-
@&#&$Due to some combination of his high wolf percentage, gender, and general preference for the secui form, he was rather accustomed to standing up to several heads higher than the others. He registered her as petite, yes, but against a background of tinier clan members (such as Cotl, Vieira, and Alacrity) he barely considered her stature anything out of the ordinary. She seemed relaxed; that she'd bothered to wait by the border and sounded a cursory alert spoke well enough for her manners. Anselm didn't usually expect loads of submission until there was an actual problem and the canine in question had to prove their innocence fast. "Anselm; one of three," he confirmed simply. Perhaps it was no coincidence that of all the coyotes and hybrids in the clan, the three leaders were more or less the most sizeable. Gabriel had them all beat (in lupus form, at least) and Anselm was a close second; Kae certainly had more weight on her than most of the higher 'yote percentage members.
@&#&$"Well, you've reached Inferni. Regrettably we're smack dab in the middle of a war with a neighbouring wolf pack, Dahlia de Mai to our south west." He felt compelled to keep any and all joiners informed on the situation; if he didn't they'd find out sooner or later on their own anyway (and quite possibly the hard way). "We're pretty much the first and last stop for coyotes in this region, though, and I guess finding somewhere to bunker down is advisable. They're the sort to strike first, ask questions later," he informed her, catching her golden eyes with his red. He figured the implication would be clear--for the extent of wolf blood in his pedigree, he'd always been more sympathetic with those prosecuted for having any amount of the wolves' "lesser" cousin's blood coursing through their veins. In a very general sense Nova Scotia was more laid back than Vermont, but Haku made things dangerous for all of them.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +331
[/html]
Big Grin
Me being a bit indecisive decided to modified her appearance a little. She has black sock-like paws and the tip of her tail is black. Is that alright? I can change it back if it was too late to change her a little Smile

Word Count:325

[html]

In Character
It seemed that submission may not matter to the male before her. He didn't become agitated or angry at all. So, she felt there was no need to worry about it any longer. Resting before him, the male soon shared his name. "Anselm," she repeated absentmindedly. So he was one of the three leaders. At least she wasn't completely wrong; not that it would have bothered her. "Haruhi Misaki," she shared with a nod of the head. Her ears focused with interest as he spoke about the pack. Inferni, what a rather interesting name. She didn't have time to focus on the name for a long time. The news of war was now present on her mind. Her eyes widened a bit for she didn't expect to hear such a thing. She honestly didn't know what to say, but she was grateful that he informed her. She wondered if her timing was bad or good. What were the odds of coming to a pack that was in the middle of a war?

It wasn't long before his deep voice occupied her ears once more; her eyes never loosing connection with his brilliant ones. Perhaps it was best to attach herself to a place. Maybe, it was best to do it right away. She didn't like the attack, ask questions later part. He was very clear in what he said and she simply nodded. If she were to be involved in a war, she would rather be among her own kind than alone and vulnerable. Would he really accept her? Someone like her, really? Thoughts she had to wonder but would only be answered if asked. "Will you have me then?" She asked, trying not to get too attached to the idea of joining. She didn't want to feel the result of having her hope crushed. "If I end up being involved in this war, I hope to be with my own kind then alone," she added.

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">nah, I think that's fine! I tweaked Anselm's appearance like that months after I adopted him. XD I think as long as it's nothing super drastic it's fine ^^ Also, sorry for ultrashort length. -Trying to finish a lab report due tomorrow.- >__o!
@&#&$He dipped his head as she offered her title (which had a distinctly foreign ring to it). The syllables had a gentle sort of flow to them, unlike the "chunky" names typical around this neck of the woods. It was not of an origin he could immediately place and he wondered if she heralded from overseas (as many seemed to do). Her English made this seem less likely, but none of these considerations were really of any consequence--he decided he liked the name (and the coyote) either way. At another time he might have complimented her on her exotic moniker, but his flirtatious side had taken the back seat ever since Alacrity had rolled on into his life--something that by all rights was highly appropriate, and yet it was largely uncharacteristic for the male. Anselm's record with the ladies ran kilometres long.
@&#&$"Nah, seems like a good choice to me," he remarked rather simply, and with that she had permission to freely walk among them. Inferni had never been awfully selective; at present, another member was another set of eyes and ears on the borders. Even those who were unfit for direct combat could contribute in other ways, even if that just meant serving as part of the primary alert system. "In the centre of our territory you'll find the caves; that's where I live... a good chunk of our other members do, too. On our south east border there's a forest, somewhere in the middle of all that is an old Mansion if your taste in dens runs that way," he explained simply. "Again, keep an eye out for any suspicious wolves. Haku is so despicable that several have allied themselves with our cause, but they understand to call for myself or one of the other leaders directly," he informed her.
@&#&$Once everything was in order, he excused himself with a dip of his head and a quick farewell.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +321
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]