Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

For Daisuke. Can we date this to the 25th? 570 words.

#####She still had not returned to the pack she called home, enjoying her time alone in her house in the city. After she had retrieved her things, she had not seen a need to return immediately to Dahlia, and she was not very interested in participating in the war. There were people on both sides that she did not want to see hurt, and she did not know how to keep herself out of it completely. If she fought for Dahlia, then she would be fighting against Kaena and Anselm, but she would be helping to protect those in her own pack that she liked. But if she chose not to fight, she was not fighting against her friends in Inferni, but she was not helping to protect those in Dahlia, where her loyalties lay. It was a very sticky situation, and she did not consider herself much of a fan of all of this. There was really no way for her to win, and either way she acted, there was the potential for her to be seen as some sort of traitor. If she fought against Inferni, her friends there would hate her for sure. If she did not fight for Dahlia, she would be considered a traitor to the pack, and that would not go over well for her, either. She just could not win, it seemed.

#####The packed bowl was in her hands, but she had not lit it yet, unsure of whether or not she even wanted to smoke right now. There was too much on her mind, and she was craving company, for some bizarre reason. She had enjoyed her time with the man from Crimson Dreams, even if she could not convince him to have sex with her. It was no matter, though; she’d gotten some recently from the young Dreamer, Cambria, and she could not really begrudge Kansas for not wanting to have sex with her. He had smelled like he had a mate, but she had wanted to try anyway. There was no harm in trying, right? Lolita had met many who were not faithful to their mates, and she did not understand why someone would bother tying themselves down to having sex with only one other person. Or rather, this was what she told herself, even if she knew in the back of her mind that it was untrue. If a pair of individuals loved each other as much as she and Pippa had loved each other, then she could completely understand their desire to only be with each other. She did not like be refused, but she understood the concept and thought behind it all.

#####There was too much going through her mind, and because of this, her mood was a bit glum. If there was something to take her mind off of all of the problems surrounding the Inferni-Dahlia war, it was not going to be smoking. She smoked far too much for it to work as a form of distraction, and she suspected it would actually only make things worse for her. If she could find something or someone else to distract her, though. . . Well, that would be a different story, but she certainly did not plan on putting that effort out there. She was going to sit on her front stoop, bowl in one hand and lighter in the other, until a distraction found her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: That is fine with me. Since he had the fight on the 24th, this would be the next morning. SSWM: 660

He hadn't remembered much from the night before. The only thing he could remember was the searing pain that was going his ear. He had remember waking up and his audit hurting like a bitch. When he had gotten around to a mirror, he found out that part of his right ear was torn off. It was not high enough to effect his piercing, but it was below it, and Daisuke couldn't feel his ear today. The pain was numbing itself. He didn't remember how this happened though. A suppressed memory, more than likely to come back to him in a dream that he would not believe because he would never, ever attack his Snake. He would think that the dream was false, when in all reality, it wasn't. He had maliciously attacked his best friend in a blind rage. He thought that his friend was a Dahlian that he killed Snake. The war was plaguing even the loner's mind as you could see. The male had gone berserker and never even remembered it. His best friend had caused his ear to be torn. Another battle scar to add to the list. This one he couldn't even remember.

The male walked along the land, his backpack slung on his back, and his rainbow hair bouncing as he trotted along. Where was he going? He was going to try and find out what had happened eventually to himself, but now, he'd rather just adventure and get himself busy doing just that. The male had his plaid scarf around his neck, his nose sometimes snuggling into it for warmth. His right audit was pinned against his head, it long being pinned there since he had been numbed by the pain. His left audit was pulled forward, and often would be swinging back and forth depending on what sound had entered his audits. The punk-rocker moved forward, going on and on until he could find something to do. He moved through Halifax, looking around for things that he could do. He randomly was walking through a street when he saw a figure in a distance. It was up on a stoop of a home it seemed like. The golden male cocked his head towards the figure, his maw holding a small smile as he moved along towards it.

If he had been reading auras again, there would be an indigo one coming from the woman. Once he had got closer, he had noticed the color of the aura, but since he decided that auras were not important, he simply ignored it. The indigo color would be distracting to one whom had read them like he used to (and subconsciously did at some times, when strong emotions were present) and it meant that there was distress within the being whom it radiated off of. Daisuke held his right audit back still, and his left audit was on her as he approached. He only kept a few feet between the two when he looked at her, his oceanic orbs on her own emerald ones. He noticed her tattoo on her face, as well as her bright red hair, and pale fur. His pierced lips held a grin on them, before he bowed his head lightly and planned on greeting her. Good day, m'lady! the islander greeted the woman. His eyes wandered to the piece in her hand. He cocked his head lightly and even his right audit tried to lift up a bit. The rainbow haired male opened his maw again. What is that? That is, if you don't mind me asking, m'dear. his words were polite, and his hand gestured to the packed bowl. He recognized the lighter, since Snake had one when he had been starting a fire, but the bowl, he was not sure of. The islander then shook his head lightly. How rude of me, The name's Daisuke Ghanjai. he offered his name, a smile still holding strong on his golden maw.

speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Sorry. :< 500+ words.

#####Her eyes narrowed at the sound fo the man's approach, a bemused smile spreading over her muzzle. "More company, so soon? I should spend more time here, rather than my tree. Much less lonely," she mused quietly to herself, studying the stranger as he came closer. The first thing she noticed was the smell of blood, presumably coming from the ear that appeared to be injured, pinned back against his skull gingerly. His hair was noticeable, too, but it did not matter much to her, considering her own hair, dyed to her liking at a very flamboyant red color. The piercings were not things she was accustomed to, really, other than the ones she had seen on the very interesting Russian pirate, Rurik. They were interesting, although she doubted she would ever have any. They seemed rather tedious, and she could not imagine what it would be like to pierce dead flesh like her own. It would be most unpleasant, she could only assume, and most likely it wouldn't be worth it.

#####Emerald eyes travelled down to her own hands as she realized that not everyone knew what such a thing was. The ones she had explained it to had seemed interested, so she did not think there was any harm in telling the yellow male, as well. "This is a bowl, and inside is an herb, marijuana. It makes you feel good when you smoke it, and it keeps me walking. It's good stuff," she added with a grin, always finding it fascinating when others were not educated in the matter of smoking and drugs. "Like this," she said, lifting the bowl to meet her ebony lips. Demonstration was always the best method of teaching, although the learner could never really know what was actually going on within her body and the piece that became a part of her every time she smoked. It was something learned mostly through experience, although sometimes the first few attempts were not very good. Some even dealt with pain and horrible fits of coughing, though she far, far beyond that by now, something she was thankful for. That stage had been very short for her, but it had been there at first.

#####Inhaling while she lit the bowl in a dramatic fashion to demonstrate how, exactly, it was done, Lolita did something she hoped that Daisuke would not try right away, if he wanted to try at all. She let the chamber fill as much as she possibly could before drawing the smoke in, something that she had seen make others sick before. For her, it was nothing short of normal. Her eyes drifted closed as she hummed to herself softly, a mindless tune to accompany the lack of breathing. Finally, she allowed some of the smoke to escape. "Pleasure. Lolita Monroe," she drawled, glad to have more company so soon after Kansas. For now, this meeting was certainly a pleasure for her, and she hoped it would go as well as, if not better, than her time with Kansas. She was feeling a little less lonely as of late, and she didn't want that to stop so soon.

[/html]
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ghts-1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OCC: I dunno what you're apologizing for, but it's cool anyways; bah, painfully short Dx

Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game !

This is a bowl, and inside is an herb, marijuana. It makes you feel good when you smoke it, and it keeps me walking. It's good stuff...Like this, the woman had spoken to him, holding up the bowl to her mouth, and then the lighter to the end of the bowl. The smoke was visible as it sunk into the stem of the pipe. The woman held the smoke in the chamber until it had completely had filled up, and then she let go of the carb and let the smoke fill her lungs. Daisuke's eyes watched her like a puppy learning to hunt from an adult, or a baby bird learning to fly from it's parent. The desire to try the drug had started to build up within his chest, his cobalt orbs focused intently on the bowl as she had finally gone through the process, and held in the smoke for quite some time. Silence was around them, the golden brute still looking at the bowl that was not resting in her lap again. His head cocked at the bowl before the woman had spoken once again. Pleasure, Lolita Monroe. she had spoken her name, only letting out a little bit of smoke as she had spoken. It slowly came through her nose and mouth as she had sat there.

His eyes had moved up to her face, a smile forming back on his lips that had turned into a line as he had watched her smoke. " Marijuana, eh? I've never heard about it. " the male spoke, finally out of his little world and he had spoken to her. "A pleasure as well." the male spoke, nodding his head lightly and smiling the whole time. " I have a few drinks in my bag, maybe we could share..." he suggested, wanting to try the new drug.

"Lets have some fun."

[/html]
[html]

Was the wait I was apologizing for. ^^; 300+ words.

####"Did you want to try it?" she asked, finally allowing the rest of the smoke to pass through her lips. Lolita knew that some were reluctant to share their goods so wilingly, but she did not care all that much. It was not as if she did not have enough to go around, and smoking partners were just about always good company. So far, she had met many that she appreciated the company of, though none so much as her lovely Pippa. Daisuke seemed like he might be one of those that she would enjoy being around, although she could not decide yet whether or not she would ever look for him again. Some, she would seek out again, such as the sexy pirate or the equally sexy Anselm, but just because she did not immediately plan to be his friend for life did not mean that the afternoon was out of the question. No, it seemed like a perfectly good idea.

####Drinking was not her drug of choice, but she enjoyed it just the same, so she nodded, flipping her vibrant hair over her shoulder. Lolita would share regardless of whether or not the other had something to offer, but she certainly wouldn't complain about the idea of getting a little bit tipsy. "Sure," she said, holding out the bowl and lighter for him to take. She was not expecting him to get it completely right on his first try, and she knew that many were prone to awful fits of coughing. It was not something she ever worried about, so perhaps that was why she did not warn him against taking in too much. She, an experienced smoker, could do that without a problem. A quick change of mental subject brought her to realize something familiar about him. "You smell familiar. . . Inferni. That one's blood," she added, the most she had said isnce her attack on Snake that could indicate she remembered. Of course, she didn't. The smell was just familiar.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: ugh, horrible wait. I'm very sorry.

Did you want to try it? the woman had asked him. Daisuke had gone ahead and found a seat next to her when she had asked this question. It wouldn't hurt to try it. the male had spoken to the woman, a smile on his face as he had dug into his backpack for the drinks. He took out two bottles of human-made vodka (because this was all he had) and he placed one of them on his lap, and he handed the other to the woman. Sure the woman had spoken. She also held out the bowl and lighter for him. He traded the bowl and lighter for the bottle of vodka. He looked at the bowl stupidly for a moment before he had mimicked what she had done. He lifted the bowl to his lips, and then lit the part of the bowl where the herb was. He also made sure to keep his finger on the carb, like she herself had done just moments ago. He had sucked in for about 10 seconds before he had let the carb go, and the smoke infiltrated his lungs, it taking him somewhat from surprise. He had made a sneezing type sound as he fought to keep it in, but unsuccessful and ended up throwing himself straight into a coughing fit. He started to cough harshly, it lasting a good minute and a half and his eyes tearing up from trying to breathe and get himself all normal again.

As he had stopped coughing, he had taken a deep breath in and then leaned back up and looked at the woman. My lungs hurt. the male spoke. It didn't mean he was going to stop smoking though. He had handed the bowl and lighter back to her, so he wouldn't be yelled at for taking to hits when she had only taken one and passed it. He didn't know the rules of the bowl, but he had figured it ran something like drinking a bottle of liquor with someone. You can a swig and then pass. He figured he should probably apply this rule to this situation. It tastes good though. I like the taste it leaves. for some reason he did like the taste of this marijuana. His tail wagged gently before he had twisted the bottle cap off of the bottle and taken swig of his vodka. You smell familiar. . . Inferni. That one's blood. the woman had randomly spoken to him. His right audit that was already pinned against his head had gone ahead and pinned further down. One of my friends had been attacked by a Dahlian last night. I was trying to protect him the male explained, nodding his head to the woman. He didn't know that she was from Dahlia De Mai. She would know what side he was on now though. Because he sure as hell was not protecting his fellow wolves, when the wolves had gone out and done stupid shit to make the 'yotes to retaliate. Daisuke knew for sure that if the wolves were in the same situation as the 'yotes, they would not hesitate to behead some 'yotes.

[/html]
[html]

Is good. 300+ words.

####Taking the bottle, she opened it and tossed some back gratefully. It had been quite some time since she had last taken a drink, and though it was not her mind-altering drug of choice, she did enjoy it every now and then. The last time she had drank anything had been with Anselm, and what he had provided her with had been much sweeter than this and she rather preferred what she'd had then. It was no matter, though. Alcohol was alcohol, regardless of what it tasted like, and it would do the same thing no matter what its taste or consistency. Lolita could not fight the grin that formed as he coughed, a small laugh escaping. "Sorry. I should have warned you, small hits. I forgot what it's like, to be a new smoker," she added, trying to stifle her laughter. It had been a long time since she had started, but she did not figure that Daisuke would really want to be laughed at for such a thing.

####After taking another hit, Lolita offered it back to him, assuming that he was still interested in helping her finish the bowl since he apparently liked the taste. At least he was not going to let that coughing fit drag him down and change his mind--that would be a real downer, indeed. "Again?" she asked, briefly remembering her encounter with Snake. She quickly shook her head, forgetting about it again. It was not important; she had not been right in her mind that day. "Nevermind," she added quickly, shrugging off her question. Emerald eyes glanced up at him quickly, though, her gaze narrowing. "And do you have a problem with Dahlians?" she inquired, tone precise with the question. That could potentially be an issue. Lolita had friends in the clan, indeed, the her pack was where her loyalties lay. She was only half wolf, but they had accepted her gladly, and she was a part of them.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

Sorry. I should have warned you, small hits. I forgot what it's like, to be a new smoker the woman spoke to him. He shrugged it off. I should've taken a smaller hit anyways. It's not your fault. the male spoke, smiling softly to the woman beside him. Daisuke took a few swigs to keep his throat from hurting, even though the liquid too burned on the way down. He didn't understand the logic, but perhaps it was just because it was a liquid that he was drinking and it was clear. It just didn't ring in his head sometimes that it burnt the same as the smoke. He was not dismayed by her laughter at him, instead, he laughed too. He was insensitive when people laughed at him, simply because he liked laughter. He liked to be laughed at, or with, whichever was fine for him. It meant that he would be entertaining, and he liked to be entertaining, even at the price of his health.

Again? she offered after taking another hit herself. He put the top on his bottle and took the lighter and the bowl again, and took a hit, this one smaller, about ten seconds. The male let it slowly make the smoke's way out of his nose, the first time always being the time when it burned to have it come through your nose. Before he had let out all of the smoke, he had taken a swig of his vodka again and then he passed the bowl back to the woman. Only a few seconds later, he burped and the rest of the smoke came out of his body. A shiver ran down his spine, and he giggled lightly. He liked it. Nevermind. the woman spoke. Daisuke cocked his head, his left ear pulled forward, right still against his skull. And do you have a problem with Dahlians? the woman prodded him to tell her if he had a problem. I met more than one beautiful women that are affiliated with the pack, and neither of them were rude, or unkind to me. I only have a problem with the ones who are attacking the clan, or me. If this one meets someone from Dahlia, and we are not on the battle grounds, then I have no grudges. As long as the other doesn't either. he showed some of his peace keeping side, which he felt was appropriate for the situation. He took a swig of his drink as he thought about Addison and Sasquehanna. Plus..My Tattoo artist is in Dahlia.. the male spoke. And I'm thinking about getting a new piece. he spoke, that smile never leaving his face.

[/html]
[html]

I thought I was waiting on a reply from you... obviously not. >_> sorry! Als, I apologize that this is short, but school is murdering me. ._. Finals for my first year of college are this upcoming week. Dead Meghann, y/y? >_>

####The boy sitting beside her seemed so young in personality and mentality. It was refreshing for her--she was far older than her time on Earth, it seemed to her. She found it nice to sit and speak with someone who was not ahead of themselves in years. Too many were as serious as she was, and it was nice to be in the company of someone not seemingly bothered by anything trivial. "What are you thinking of getting?" she coaxed, wanting Daisuke to continue talking. His youthful tone intrigued her, and the creamy Dahlian wanted to hear more of what he had to say. He was certainly different from most of the company she kept, something she enjoyed. It was nice to have a change in her surroundings, the environment completely different with someone so different from most she spoke to. Lifting her own bottle to her lips, the flamboyantly colored woman took a delicate sip, letting the firewater coat her mouth before she swallowed it.

[/html]
[html]

wc
It's totally cool man, it happens to me all the time; it's the plague of the ninja posting xD <3

Injured aud still was pinned against the head of the golden brute. The woman seemed interested in what he had to say enough for him to hold the bright shine of the sun above on his personality, and his attitude. He held a solid smile on his maw, his tongue sometimes running over his bottom lip and his teeth scraping against the two rings that he had on the corner of each side of his lip. the woman had asked the boy what he was planning on getting. The golden male looked at his shoulder, and stretched his arm out in front of him. He took his other hand and pointed at his shoulder and down his forearm. I want a snake that starts on my shoulder and then wraps down to try and reach my hand, though, since it's tattooed, it'd never really make it down there. the male spoke, his tone excited as he talked about it.

Blue eyes caught the emerald green ones as they went from his arm to the woman's face. He traced up to the tattoo that laid between her eyes and on her forehead. He didn't understand what it was, or what it was supposed to be, since he had been severely uneducated about symbols, human or not. He was already comfortable in the presence of the woman, her affiliation with the pack that he believed had attacked his friend hadn't been a factor in any analyzing that he would be doing, even though he wasn't really doing the latter. His mind already was too distracted by everything else to care. He knew she was Dahlain, yes, it just wasn't considered at all. Wha- uhm.. If you don't mind me asking, but what does yours mean? Daisuke asked, his eyes looking at the marking that she had on her face, before his eyes went back to rest on her own emerald gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

And now I can begin to post regularly again! I'm done with school! 300+ words.

####Curiously, Lolita followed the trail he indicated on his arm, trying to invision a snake sitting there. For most tattoos, she knew that they were gotten because they looked interesting. Some, like her own or the one that adorned Kaena's bosom, held a great deal of meaning. "Why a snake?" she asked, trying to envision what a tattoo of a snake would even mean for the golden wolf. The creamy Dahlian had come close to snakes in her life and death, but she did not know what it was that they symbolized, if anything. Perhaps the tattoo of a snake would have a great significance for Daisuke, or perhaps he simply thought it would look good on him. Maybe for him, a tattoo was the same as the bizarre metal bits he had imbedded in his body. Lolita was not up to date on body modification for enjoyment or appearance. Both her tattoo and her dyed hair were a brand, for her.

####She could feel his gaze travelling to the dark mark on her forehead, and she knew why he questioned it. Even in the human days, this symbol, shown to her by a shaman in one of the packs she had visited, had not been the most well-known symbol. It had been the shaman of that pack that had made her realize that her body would keep moving, even in death. "It is an old symbol, something called an Amenta from an old place called Egypt," she explained, recalling the words of the old shaman quickly. Such a thing would never leave her. "The Amenta was a symbol used to indicate death. For me, it is a brand; it shows what I am," she said plainly. It was such a simple concept to her, but she knew that many did not understand what she meant, so she continued. "I am dead, so it was important to mark me as such, I guess." It had seemed so at the time, and she still dutifully made sure that fur did not cover the mark. It was very important for it to be visible.

[/html]
[html]

wc

Why a snake? the woman asked. Daisuke let his tongue run over his lips for a second. Well...I think a snake would be cool. I haven't seen anyones with a snake around their arm. It'd be different. the male answered, not going into the real reason of him wanting a snake. He was getting it because his best friend's name was snake. It is an old symbol, something called an Amenta from an old place called Egypt the woman went on to speak about her own tattoo. Daisuke was more than glad to listen to the tale of the woman, so his dark blue eyes were resting on her lips, taking in the words visually as well as audio. The Amenta was a symbol used to indicate death. For me, it is a brand; it shows what I am, she continued. Daisuke cocked his head immediately when she had spoke of it being a brand. She was...dead? Sooo... I am dead, so it was important to mark me as such, I guess. she spoke. Daisuke giggled. Then can I call you Miss Ghost? the male prodded, not in a mean way, but in a innocent, funny way.

I like it. It's...Different. the stoned male spoke to the woman. The male was already feeling the two hits of the drug on his mind. Everything seeming to slow down. He stayed focused on the woman. What do dead people do for fun? he asked the woman. He only paused for a second before he proceeded with a another question. How long have you been dead? What's it feel like? the male entertained her idea of being dead, even though she was there, talking to him like any other person who was alive. He didn't know what was going through her head, but he entertained the idea, and actually was curious about it.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

####"Perhaps you will need to show me it sometime," she commented, though Lolita did not actually know if she would ever see Daisuke again. She had a tendency to meet people and then never see them again. It was just her way. Maybe it was because she found it easier that way, since being dead did not particularly allow much room for normalcy. Having friends and seeing them regularly was a normal thing to do, as far as she was aware. Frankly, being dead was a dreadful bore, and she wished there was a way to end that. Even if she stopped keeping her body alive by smoking, she knew that it would keep walking while it decayed. That would go on forever, and that would just be awful. She did not think it was reversable, and she was not willing to test that theory.

####Lolita shrugged, though she hadn't the faintest idea of why he would want to call her that. "I'm not a ghost. Just dead." She paused, then ammended with, "But if that is what you want to call me, then by all means, kiddo. Go for it." The creamy Dahlian knew that she could not begrudge him whatever amusement he wanted to garner from her situation. It was obvious he did not quite get it yet, but then... No one ever did, she suspected. They all questioned it in some way or another. "My brother killed me a little under a year ago. And frankly, being dead sucks. You get ripped away from your lover and you end up confused. Most just go away when they die, but somehow I got lucky," she said, venom evident in her tone, "enough to continue walking. Now I have to worry about my body decaying, since I'm going to be around until the end of the earth, or longer." She wasn't quite sure on that one.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: i had the birthday plague. sorries for the wait.

Perhaps you will need to show me it sometime the woman spoke to the golden male. Daisuke energetically nodded his head. Of course, of course, Lady Lolita! he had dropped the nickname of Miss Ghost because he felt like it was too unoriginal. Lady Lolita was better. It had her real name and then it also had the politeness of himself and other gentlemen that actually were polite (whom are often hard to find). As far as Daisuke meeting her again, Dai had a feeling that it would happen, just because Daisuke did like to track his friends down every once and awhile (Snake and Strel are the perfect examples of this) and when he felt like he wanted to talk to the ghost woman once more, he would more than likely either find her where she lives (in Dahlia by her scent) or track her to wherever else she tended to hang out. Perhaps he'd come back here, to her little house the she was sitting on the porch on with him, and perhaps she would be here. Maybe not. He wasn't able to predict the future you know.

I'm not a ghost. Just dead. the woman went on. Daisuke cocked a brow. But if that is what you want to call me, then by all means, kiddo. Go for it. she went on. Daisuke shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know what he wanted to do, and maybe he would fall back on calling her 'Miss Ghost' or maybe not. Depends on what he felt like saying at the moment in time. She went on to tell about how she had "died" by the hands of her brother. She also explained about how being dead sucks. Daisuke cocked his head. She also worried about her body decaying. He wondered why she would worry about that when she was dead. If you are dead...Then... Daisuke started, looking down at his hands, slightly confused. why do you have to worry about decaying? Wouldn't your body stay the same anyways? the male asked, his brows furrowing as his buzzed mind was almost completely confused at the moment. Time will still change you? Wouldn't that be a signal of you being alive?

[/html]
[html]

It's fine~

####Lolita knew the circumstances of her existence, but she knew that they confused others easily. She did not blame them--it was very rare to find someone who was dead, after all. She hated being questioned about it, but she could not very well ignore the questions. They were to be expected. She felt that she was obligated to tell people that they were in the presence of a dead woman, but she could never truly expect them to fully understand. Explaining her existence was difficult, but she felt it was necessary. "Have you ever seen a dead body, Daisuke?" she asked, eyes narrowing at the idea.

####"They decay. Dead bodies do not remain intact. Eventually, there is nothing but a pile of bones left. For a long time before that, though, there is a mess of disgusting, rotting, dead flesh," she said, a wretched taste filling her mouth as she described it. Lolita had seen dead bodies in many stages of decay, and she never wanted that to happen to her body. "I can never stop my body from walking, but unless I do something to keep it intact--in this case, smoking--it will begin to rot, just like every other dead body. I will have to exist like that forever." It was the onl.y way she could think of to potentially end her existence, since she could not die again, but it would take far too long and it would be far too horrific.

[/html]
[html]
I can't believe I let this sit for this long. Dx

Have you ever seen a dead body, Daisuke? the question was foreign. He'd seen a dead deer. He'd seen his dead mother. But before someone came in and mutilated the body, he had never seen a rotting corpse on the side of the bank besides, you know the drowned doe and her fawn that one time. They were freshly killed though, so they too, had all of their flesh, and in fact they were bigger (bloated) than they would have been when they were alive. So all in all, her point, was more than lost to him. I've seen dead things. he spoke, nodding his head, figuring that he'd entertain her. They decay. Dead bodies do not remain intact. Eventually, there is nothing but a pile of bones left. For a long time before that, though, there is a mess of disgusting, rotting, dead flesh the woman went on. Daisuke knew not much of how the world worked, because he had never stopped to recognize that everything would return to the earth in the end of it all.

I can never stop my body from walking, but unless I do something to keep it intact--in this case, smoking--it will begin to rot, just like every other dead body. I will have to exist like that forever. she had explained to him. Daisuke smiled. Fair enough. You gotta do what you gotta do. the male spoke, shrugging lightly as he had leaned back, resting his body on his elbows as he looked at her. She was crazy in the head, but he was one to talk, right? Daisuke liked the crazed, and often welcomed the strange in with open arms. He loved abnormality and everything that came with it, rather it be masochistic, or nymphomaniac. He'd take it all. Maybe fuck it. He hadn't thought about it, since he hadn't really been with very many crazies on an intimate level (though Svara was pretty crazy, she was a rapist on his part) but still, he'd never been with a crazy like that before. Mostly they were just friends. Does that mean that you grow these plants too? the male asked, wondering more about the herb that they had smoked together, since he was liking the buzzing of his head at the moment.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... abro-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wheee, end~

####The creamy-furred Dahlian hybrid did not know if she entirely believed his answer. It was more than likely he had seen something that was dead, but Lolita did not believe he had ever seen something in the state of decay she was speaking of. If he had, he surely would have reacted more than that, unless he was happy to see mutilated and rotting corpses. In such a case, she did not know if they could be friends, anyway. She was dead, so she was something right up his alley (again, if this was the case for the gold and rainbow male), but such fascinations were kind of gross. Not that she was one to speak, really, but Lolita was still able to be a tiny bit picky about the companions she took time to be around for any length.

####At his question, Lolita nodded half-heartedly. She had always grown her own herb, smoking too much of it and having nothing to offer to allow her to trade. As the day wore on, the pair continued to talk and smoke a bit more bnefore parting company just before dark. Daisuke ambled off to wherever it was that he went, and Lolita returned to Dahlia de Mai for the night.

[/html]