Wanted:"Lost" pup
He knew that Deuce was still hurting over losing the pups, he knew he had to find a way to make her better, he had to find something that would make her happy, and he had an idea of what to do, there was only one issue, the issues was to find the child that he could bring home. He had to find one that looked like it could have been one of theres or could even been her's with another male. The black male sniffed around the lands, there had to be a pup out there that he could "talk" into coming back with him.

The male walked along the path that the river had set out for him, sadly enough he knew these lands to well, Lucifer sighed looking around, there would come a child that he could take or he would find one from one of the other two packs and then pass it off as one of his own.
[html]
Selene had been straying away from Storm alot lately. She couldn't handle what the other wolves might say if they knew it was all her fault that Phoenix had gotten sick. And because of that she had been avoiding everyone. Nani had been coming over to Storm to check up on the Alpha and so she hadn't bothered going to her sister's den for quite awhile. She had taken to sleeping on the outskirts of the pack den, always getting in after everyone else and leaving before the rest of them. The bright and bubbly girl that she used to be was practically gone now.

In yet another trip away from the packland she found herself following the river once more. She was paying little attention to where she was going. Though perhaps she should have or else she wouldn't have quite literally ran into another. "Sorry..." Word trailed off as she looked up at the big black beast. "Dad...?" Could it possibly be? She had been looking all over for Roman. No one had seen the large male. But could she have actually found the wolf she had left behind her home to find?
[/html]
Father, no he was childless, though if this white female was willing to call him father, he would take it. He was beat, mentally and psychically. He wanted more then any thing for Deuce and his rocky relationship to be mended, and on the path to healing. Most of it had been egged on by him, well no all of it. All he wanted was to have that story tale love that he remembered Noah talking to him about. He never raised a hand up against her, he gave her children...children that she lost. Though he was sure that the stress that he had been putting her though never helped any either. Lucifer looked the child over, she would pass as a lost child of Deuce's and with her eyes he could say she was part his. The male opened his mouth, to usher the child back to the Shadowed lands. Though it seemed that karma snagged him in the rear. Lucifer smiled to the child, with out saying a word he gave a nod, yes he would play this game. He would play like he was this child's father. If it made Deuce happy he would tell any pup that he was there father.

He was hoping, and praying that she wouldn't ask him any thing, he wouldn't have a clue who her father is, was or any thing like that. He just wanted to have a family so bad right now that he would lie to Fatin if it would make Deuce happy, any thing for her, every thing for her. This black spiral that he was riding down was for her, not any one else.

Then he opened his mouth, then the lies came out. Once it started it didn't stop, he wanted to, but really was in the state where he was lacking control to stop any thing or any one. The black male pushed a smiled upon his face one that could hit joy, and happiness, but not much else. "Yes, sorry I've been gone."
[html]
The pup continued to stare in bewilderment for awhile longer. Wow, he was huge... But when the confirmation came she was quick to rub up against her assumed father. Tail wagged in excitement of finally having found the missing link in her life. Though the rest of her confirmation had her laughing, that melodic laugh her mother was said to have possessed but hardly anyone ever heard it. "It's okay, you didn't know where to find us." Or that was how she had heard it at least. Had heard that her Mom had fled because it had been too soon.

"Helios is going to be so excited to see you. Mom is really really sick but Maestery has been watching over her." The girl rambled on and on, fully expecting Lucifer to return with her to Taceli in order to see her Mom and magically make everything better. But then that had been her plan sicne she had started out to find her Dad. "Where have you been? I've been askign around but no one knew where to find you." Question was asked as she finally calmed down and backed off some in order to see his face.
[/html]
Lucifer walked over to the pup, licking her face, yes...she would do. Lucifer would take her home, pass her off as one of his own pups. Deuce would welcome her home, take her in as her own, and every thing would be better, it would be like a magic wand that he would shake over the three of them, and every thing would be okay. The male didn't think to far into it as he laid down wagging his tail, if this was going to be his daughter, then he was going to have to find out every thing about her. "Princess....me and mommy aren't together any more. I..you have a step-mommy. She's very pretty and very nice. I...I been around. I couldn't help it....I told people that my name is Lucifer. I didn't want any one to know about who I really was."
[html]

Giggle formed as her face was licked. She felt happier than she had felt for awhile. But then how she could she be sad and depressed now that she had her Dad back? Certainly this could make all things better. When he laid down the pup moved closer to nuzzle up against him. Now her Mom could get all better. She owuld have a real family. Everything was going to be perfect. And then her Dad started talking. No... none of this was what she had planned at all. How could her Dad have found someone else? That wasn't the plan at all. "But what about Mommy and Helios? Don't you want to see thing?" She didn't understand how he could want anyone else. Why would he change his name and start a whole new family? But she wouldn't let the suspicions remain. No, she had her Dad back and that was enough for now.

[/html]
Lucifer felt a bit sorry for the female pups she wanted so badly to have her real father back and Lucifer so badly wanted to have a real family, really was it so wrong that he was lying to her about who he really was. The male closed his eyes feeling bad when she nuzzled into him. "We'll worry about them later. I want you to meet your new family, Come on dear." Should Lucifer had picked a name for her, to make her believe that he was going on this whole new life and fresh start.

Lucifer looked to the white female she would fit right in with him and Deuce. The black male smiled softly to her, wanting more then any thing to help fix the rift that the couple was sharing, and had been in for quite some time now.
[html]
She was much too trusting to think that he would lie to her. Whatever his reason for changing his name she was sure it had to be a good one. But all that would come once they set about catching up with one another. She could question him all about his travels and tell him all about hers. It would be fun. Oh, and wouldn't Helios be just so proud of her? She had actually managed to fidn their Dad. "Okay Dad, where are we going?" She was more than willing to follow him anywhere. If her Dad wanted to show her off then she was completely fine with that. Right nwo she was only concerned with spending time with him.
[/html]
Her calling him dad was nice to hear but it was like needles in his skin, he wanted her to stop, but knowing if he did tell her to stop would be like throwing a cinder block into the plans. He wanted her to believe that he was in fact who she thought he was, her father. It wasn't clear to him if it was her birth father or an adoptive type father. It didn't matter, he just wanted to have a family again. "Back to meet your new mommy, and to your new home."

Lucifer picked the female up by her scruff and took her back to the pack lands where he lived with Deuce. This was not going to be easy.