Heritage: Gray Wolf

Home & Rank: Cour des Miracles, Seignuer

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 70 lbs, 28 in.

Secui: 120 lbs, 35 in.

Optime 160 lbs, 5 ft 7 in.

Prefers Optime form.

General: Rio has a slender frame, looking as weak as she is. She isn’t unhealthy, just slender and no muscles. Her body is skinny and her face is narrow and curved at just the right angles with big foxy ears.

Eyes: Her eyes are periwinkle colored, and very emotional.

Coloration: Rio's fur is a dark phase, a velvety black highlighted by sparse platinum and mahoganytints. Its texture is soft and short, almost velvety to the touch. Each of her toes is dipped in smoothwhite, her sole marking. Her hair hangs down her back in curly spirals when in Optime form, and she has bangs straight across her forhead.

Clothing: She wears a white dress.

Accessories: She wears a red bead bracelet made by her sister, Caprica.

Scars: She has a few various scars – one on her right leg, a little above the knee cap, a long shallow slice to her left side, and a small cut on her right wrist.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Personality

General: Rio is kind, and she acts proper most of the time. She usually acts like a lady and is respectful, laid-back, doesn’t curse, and doesn’t fight (because she doesn’t know how) But when she’s angry enough, she throws the lady stuff out the window, though she still doesn’t know how to fight. She tries though.

Traits: honest, kind, distrustful, clumsy, and hard-headed

Speech

General Style: Her voice is a little higher than alto, girly, and she doesn’t speak with any evident accents.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Straight.

Religion: None, she doesn’t follow anything.

Prejudices: Coyotes are stuck up and dirty.

General Beliefs: She gives respect if respect is given to her first.

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: She lives in a den in the Howling Caverns in Anathema.

Favorite Haunts: Anywhere near Halifax - the beaches, Wolfville, and the towns nearby, etc.

Hobbies: Exploring, cleaning, hunting, fishing

Habits: Being impulsive and threatening others with her 'power' (the point of her being an alpha's daughter)

Substances: Alcohol sometimes.

Abilities

Skills: knows a little bit of Italian, along with her knowledge of medical herbs

Strengths: Her mouth.

Weaknesses: She has no type of physical strength.

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: Kaelyn Trickery

Maternal Grandfather: Roman D'angelo

Maternal Aunts: Selene D'angelo, Pontiac D'angelo

Maternal Uncles: Helios D'angelo

Mother: Naniko D’Angelo

Paternal Grandmother: Amata Marino

Paternal Grandfather: Serge Russo

Paternal Aunts: Savina Marino, Ghita Marino

Paternal Uncles: None

Father: Ehno Marino

Same Generation:

Descendents:

Children: --

Grandchildren: --

Nieces: --

Nephews: --

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Anathema

Furcas : Beginner's healer rank - she left right after achieving this rank.

Mates:

None:

General: Rio was born to Naniko & Ehno in the fall of 2009. She grew up in Phoenix Valley with her mother, until she disappeared. Rio was on her own for a while. Soon after, when she was older and her siblings left as well, she left Souls’ territory too. She came back in 2011 after a long journey away from home, and decided to look for her mother. She found her in Anathema, and joined the pack also, forgiving Naniko of all the wrong things she had done when she was younger. She still carries around the grudge, though, and cannot seem to let it go.

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.sie-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie-prof-headr { float:right; }
.sie-prof-headl { float:left; }
.sie-prof-body { clear:both; }
.sie-prof { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:95%; }
.sie-prof .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
.sie-prof-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; }
.sie-prof p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.sie-prof-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.sie-prof b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sie-prof .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding: 1px 25px 1px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sie-prof .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
    [*]Incomplete :: .
    Gather medical herbs and supplies for future healing[*]Incomplete :: .
    Heal someone's minor injuries AFTER gathering supplies[*]Incomplete :: .
    Heal someone's minor injuries
[html]
Rio Marino

Archived threads.

'Souls Wiki Profile
Currently OPEN for threads
2009 :: Previous Player

1. Δ snowflakes falling all around (09 Dec)

Rio meets three Phoenix Valley wolves, Anya, Andrea, and Ty, while exploring the hot springs.

2. Δ the place where the sidewalk ends (20 Dec)

Haven visits Phoenix Valley where Rio meets him and learns that he is her brother.

3. Δ whatever it means to you (21 Dec)

After crying about the disappearance of "snow fairies," Rio is comforted by her father, who tells her stories about Italy.

4. Δ deep in the belly of a whale I found her (26 Dec)

Rio meets her cousin, Gotham Phoenix.

2010 :: Previous Player
  5. Ω we turn away to face the cold (18 Jan)

Xeris watches over Rio and her own children while they play.

6. Ω still jolly (04 Mar)

Rio wanders into the AniWaya pack territory and meets a puppy named Lotus. The two play until it is time for them to return home.

7. Ω true faith (04 Mar)

Rio encounters Mati Church and learns that they are half-siblings. Mati teaches her how to shift, then helps her walk home on two legs.

8. Ω the first flower after the flood (05 May)

While exploring Red Vine Hollow, Rio meets Harlowe in the Cabin, where he reads a story to her.

9. Ω I want your skull, I need your skull (14 June)

After wandering too close to Inferni, Rio is encountered by a strange, red-eyed coyote who makes it clear that her presence is unwelcome. Questioning this unreasonably for several moments, she decides that answers are less important than her life and flees.

10. Ω walk into the sun (06 July)

Rio meets Mati at a beautiful castle. Together, the explore its many rooms, imagining what it would be like to be princesses.

11. Ω futterwacken (12 July)

Rio and Lucia discuss Naniko's bad behavior of the past.

12. Ω the lily fair (14 July)

Rio and her new companion, Toki, hunt on Chebucto Peninsula with a Cour des Miracles woman named Ever.

13. Ω trust in me and fall as well (15 July)

Rio discovers Harlowe in a small cave, packing his things to leave. She pleads for him to stay in Phoenix Valley, dreading another abandonment. Amid her desperate attempts to keep him with her, Harlowe suddenly overpowers her, raping her. Only after Harlowe has hurried away, Haven finds Rio, broken and sick, outside of the cave and upon her request he carries her to Cour des Miracles and into safety.

14. Ω you ate my voice like sugar-coated sour (15 July)

Haven shows Rio and Toki around their new Cour des Miracles home.

15. 2011 :: Memories of a Glass Sanctuary
  16. Sometimes, I wish I could fly. (21 June)

Rio accidentally trespasses on Salsola territory while looking for Anathema. She is rudely awakened by Tlantli, and kicked off the premises.

17. Momma, please. (24 June)

Rio is reunited with her Mommie Big Grin

18. Locked in your heartshaped box (13 July)

No one responded Sad

19. Hey, wait- I got a new complaint (16 July)

Rio is once again greeted with attitude by her aunt, Ghita Marino, while looking for her father. She doesn't find him and leaves.

20. She killed it with kisses & from it she fled (16 July)

Rio cuts her foot in Halifax, and is found by her uncle Jasper. She finds out that they're related, and begins to act nicer toward him.

21. The day the earth stood still (01 Aug)

Rio witnesses Naniko's birthing.

22. lost in a portrait (29 Aug)

Rio runs into Ravesque and they have brief conversation.

23. Fallen Structures (30 Aug)

Rio meets Alaki.

24. Piping Cold (01 Sept)

Akira attempts to take Rio's food, and she stands up for herself... acquiring a few cuts and bruises.. The winner is undecided.

25. Entering a new world of hope (05 Sept)

Rio asks Naniko to be in the pack, and then brings up the Harlowe situation where she learns the cold-hard truth. She gets angry with Naniko, believing that she was all for killing Harlowe.

26. What have we done to you? (15 Oct)

Pack meeting, Alaki is promoted and Rio comes late and misses most of it.

27. ti me recordi? (29 Oct)

Rio goes to find her father, and is lucky this time. She finds him and they sit down to talk.

28. Ornamentation Chromatic (02 Nov)

Rio finds Caprica in the common room, and she makes Rio a bracelet while they talk about stuff.

29. Flipped upsidedown (16 Nov)

No one responds Sad

30. 2012 :: Change
  31. Burdening thoughts (05 Jan)

Caprica lends Rio an ear to listen, and helps her realize that her grieving over Harlowe is stupid.

32. Pulling at the strings for fun (05 Jan)

Rio is confronted by an evil Columbine Lykoi, and she runs from him.

33. aurora borealis (11 Jan)

Rio meets a shy Kiara and they observe the Northern Lights together.

34. A freak, that I’m sure (07 Mar)

Rio finds herself on the outskirts of Inferni, where she's threatened by Nathaniel Gaffawlins.

35. Do you remember me? (12 Mar)

Rio is reunited with her sister Lucia.

36. A sight for sore eyes (25 Apr)

Rio frolicks in a sunflower field where she meets Alexander.

37. In this religious hour… (26 Apr)

Rio seeks shelter in a church where she is attacked by an owl (who becomes her new companion) and meets Shadowfang.

38. When you return, go to the sea (01 May)

Rio meets Aylu in Spring Heights, and they take refuge from the rain in a house.

39. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins (27 May)

Rio is reunited with her sister Lucia.

40. Getting My Feet Under Me (31 May)

Rio sees Severus trying to do push-ups, never finished.

41. If I only knew how to pull myself apart (14 June)

Rio meets Malakai in Greater Halifax, and he tried to eat her bird. She punches him a few times, and they wind up making nice and having a conversation about love.

42. A Day Away From Home (21 June)

Rio is searching for herbs to heal her injured bird, and runs into Jaden. They sit and talk and Rio finds out a bit about his past.

43. Poisonous Gifts (26 June)

Rio acquires a horse from Amy Sunders.

44. Even the sun sets in paradise (27 June)

Liam Catori pays Rio a visit. They talk in her backyard before both of them part ways for the night. Rio develops an attraction for the man.

45. When we shed these bitter skins again... (01 July)

Rio leaves Anathema.

46. Dammi le mie lezioni (03 July)

Rio gets riding lessons from Frodo.

47. Looking for a home (17 July)

Rio sees Thana and her daughter, never finished.

48. My mouth is dry wiith words I can't verbalize (21 July)

Rio meets her cousin Aro on the beach, and they click right away... But she doesn't know he's her cousin. O.o

49. Home Sweet Home (23 July)

Rio lets Harvey Butler stay with her in her house, hoping to get him to sleep with her.

50. You know you're not the only one (06 Aug)

Rio sees Itzal from her former pack, Anathema, and she lets him stay with her.

51. I am a master at this game (07 Aug)

MATURE. Rio orders Itzal to hunt for her, and when they're done storing the elk meat - they have sex.

52. I miss the misery (08 Aug)

Rio revisits Anathema hoping to see her mother, but finds that something is wrong. She can't sense her mother's scent anywhere, and leaves.

53. Is this supposed to be enough? (10 Aug)

Rio stitches and bandages Itzal's leg.

54. Wounded and Weary (25 Aug)

Rio cleans Harvey's wounds, and tells him that she's leaving.

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie!
<style>
.vsca-credit { width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.05px; text-align:right;}
/*Just some general notes: You can use this to keep track of your Word of the Day or game points, too. It counts them automatically for you, then. 8D An example of this can be found in Sie's postlog (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... st&p=95421). Please feel free to quote the post and lift that example, though I swear there's nothing different about that code than the code provided here! Also, remember, if you use the basic DIV shell in multiple posts, you only need to include the CSS once! That's it! And then you can control all of your archives with one CSS, if you please! If not, and you want multiple different layouts for each character and you plan to customise each one, *PLEASE* remember to change your class names from .char to your character's name or another unique identification, otherwise your CSSes will overlap and it will be bad.*/
.char-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.char-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gives them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.char-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.char-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.char-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gives your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.char-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archives, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.char-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my character archives as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.char-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
/*If you want to use the little symbols, this controls their color and size. I like for the symbols to stick out from the rest of the text, hence the color. They also don't look very good at smaller sizes, that is why they are set for 15px. Feel free to experiment, of course. :3*/
.char-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.char-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Character Name" part's font and etc.*/
.char-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your character name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set char-notes float to left. */
.char-notes {float:right; width:50%;}
/*Makes your character notes float to the right. You can change this to left, just remember to set char-post float to right too.*/
.char-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and character notes divs. Don't touch this.;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>[/html]
GALLERY:

[html]

[/html]