The Match-Ups!
[html]

The Match-Ups!
Here We Go!

___ Okay, sorry these are a bit late! Also, because of a ridiculous lack of straight men around here, some characters didn't get pairings that matched their listed sexuality. Really sorry about that, but hey, it's just for fun anyway. xD But maybe this is a sign that there really need to be more lesbians around here anyway... <_< Also, because we had an odd number of entrants, Jasper will be a pimp for this event. ;3 Anyway, onward and have fun!

Love is in the air!

Icarus / Rachias

Kansas / Legacy

Ahren / Faolin

Phoenix / Nocht

Jasper / Melisande

Jasper / Dierdre

Lucifer / Hybrid

Remedy/ Asphixia

Tayui / Anderung

Deuce / Susquehanna

Poe / Naniko

[/html]
BWAHAHAHAAH! Poor Icarus gut partnered with his COUSIN! They're gonna have to name their pups Jimmy-bob Phoenix and Betty-Sue Lykoi. XD
-cackleflop- Poe and Nani too! Hoboy. Possibly not too far off the mark, eh James? xD

I'm going to be super busy this weekend, but I'll do my best to get something up.reply if you get there first. :3
wow, the match-ups are crazy this year.
AHREN x FAOLIN.
C'MON POOR GABE IS GOING TO FREAK. xD
xDD Remedy got paired up with Faolin's MOTHER. ;D xDDD
Ahren x Faolin = WINWINWINWINWIN. 8D

Faoly gets around the de le Poer's ;D (Lol Faolin du Poer)

Kahaha, Lucifer and Hybrid. H'oboy. xD
Oh Dude, Anderung got paired with a femalez xDDD This actually works better than with a guy, because... yeah. She has issues. YAY. Do you want me to start Tayui? We could be in dens or something, whatever you want
Sure ;D

Tayui has a pimped out Alpha den if you want to set it in JS ;o
>____>
Not nice at all.
xD
But, yeah. This should be good. Big GrinDDD
heh. Lucifer got paired with his adopted son's killer. LOL
okay ^^ I'll try not to make a bad desc 8o Will post latter, g2g right now ^-^;; Sushi!
our thread is up Big Grin And hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. xDD
D8 I have no idea what the plot should be. I could sneak in, having been stalking you for a while, and confess my feelings for your beautiful wolven form... Or something else if you would like... >_> I don't know what to do....