Corporal punishment
The black male walked along the sandy shores of where he grew up, it was no longer the pack that he could return to, heck it wasn't even a pack for wolves any more. No now it was littered with coyotes. The one thing that Lucifer was growing a strong disliking for. Though these lands held his dark secret, one that he was keeping from his pack, keeping from any one close to him. Deep in the lands lived the one that he so badly wanted to see. The black wolf moved though the lands where he lived as a child. Hoping that Hybrid wasn't that far away.

He sniffed the sands, there wasn't a sent of a wolf in the sands, it was on wonder why many didn't like to come into these lands, after he lost Shadow, he thought he was going to stay away, but no something or rather some one drew him back, the black male gave a soft yip, trying to sound as much like a coyote as he could. He drew his head back, the male sounded horrid...he hope he wasn't caught in the act of trespassing.
[html]
He had heard the other male howl for him, but spent a good five minutes trying not to acknowledge it. Lucifer was not calling for him. He was not. But he could not fool himself into thinking anything otherwise. Lucifer was there, waiting for him at the edge of the territory. His quick, quiet yips, though meant to imitate a coyote put him at risk. His mere presence so close to the borders put him at risk, for his skull might very well be used as another marker of coyote territory.

Hybrid snarled and began to make his way to where he knew Lucifer would be. Where Lucifer had been those times in the past. Hybrid hated himself for it - for being such a contradiction, such a hypocrite. Nonetheless, he continued moving through the sparsely wooded western border, seeking out the other.

He approached slowly, examining the other from a distance for a few moments before making his entrance. He snarled as he approached Lucifer, his lip curling in anger. "You're disgusting," he spat as he regarded the male, hatred dancing in his eyes.

[/html]
Lucifer wasn't to stupid, the look in his eyes was hate, utter hate. He was sure it had to be with how he was to close to the borders for his own safely, let alone letting all the wolf hating coyotes, that he was in love with Hybrid. The baddest, meanest of them all. The male that was able to pull him away from Deuce. Lucifer was not going to let him-self go down the same path that he was down with her.

He shook his head, narrowing his eyes at the coyote."I didn't mean to come this close...but I didn't think you would hear me. Hybrid, I love you. You know that." He flicked an ear back, wow he sounded like a stalker. He looked back to the yote, far did he know this was the killer of Shadow...the start of every thing that went down with him and Deuce standing there in front of him.
[html]
Hybrid sighed, rolling his eyes in exaggerated tiredness. He was annoyed that Lucifer even thought that uttering that disgusting word would help his situation. He found it bothersome that Lucifer had come all this way just to contradict himself. If he hadn't meant to come all this way, why had he called for Hybrid? Certainly Lucifer did not know what he wanted, nor was he certain where his loyalties even lay. How could he call for Hybrid knowing that no matter what he said, it would mean nothing?

The last being Hybrid had liked to some degree had ended up on his hit list. And now, the child he had once thought to be the future of Inferni, was in the some position. Vitium, his once-lover was now the one he desired to kill. He had tried, too. Twice, but both times he had not succeeded. Andrezej was next. Both he hated for betraying the clan. Both he had 'liked' to some degree.

What did Lucifer think would happen to him? Did he think he was immune to Hybrid's tendency to destroy those he preferred? Hybrid refused to call it love, for it was nothing of the sort. With Vitium, it had been sex, and with Andrezej, it had been a possibility. A student that he could have brought to greatness, but that would soon have to be removed. The same would happen to Lucifer. "If you think I will say the same to you, you are gravely mistaken." He advanced, baring his fangs in challenge. "Get out. You don't belong here and I don't want you here. This was all a stupid mistake."

[/html]
Lucifer didn't mind him putting him down just about every time they talked, he just took that as the male's way of saying that he cared about him to. Lucifer rolled his eyes at the teeth, he wasn't going to leave, he wasn't going to be pushed around...well to much by him or any one else. Lowering his ears back he didn't move, he wouldn't move. Love was something that could make the strongest of men turn to puddy in a matter of only a few seconds.

The male laughed and shook his head at Hybrid, he could be so pushy at time. "You should know by now I won't leave." It was hard for him to really get into the male's head, and understand really why he acted this way, or even what drew them together. Lucifer under any other term would have loved nothing more then to kill any coyote that came near him, or dear to yell at him."Your such a spoil sport, M'dear.'
[html]
Hybrid snarled, whipping his head to one side, growling furiously. He stared off into the distance for a few moments, chest heaving, snarls continuing to grow in volume. He should have known: this was a wolf. A fucking wolf. And he was exactly like every other wolf. Stupid, ignorant, and deficient to such a fault that he should just sit down and die. It was ridiculous. The other male would never understand why, though, and that would prove to be his fatal flaw in this tragedy.

Hybrid eyed the other and began to stalk closer, moving slowly as the male finished talking. You should know by now I won't leave, the other stated. Hybrid snarled loudly once more and moved quickly, stalking around to the side. Without pausing, he pounced, jaw agape and fangs bared as he leapt for Lucifer's throat, intentions to severely harm the other. He would leave, and they would never speak of anything that had happened between them again.

[/html]
Why couldn't Hybrid just get it though his head, that Lucifer was here, and that he loved him, nothing would change that. Nothing, Lucifer told him-self that maybe one day he would get over being so rude, short and mean, and just learn that love was love, or maybe lust was lust. Lucifer had willingly forgave him for being a coyote, he wasn't sure if it was because he was so close to the clan that had made his wooden colored male in such a fowl mood. Lucifer couldn't help but to have feelings about this bad boy.

When the male felt hims-elf being thrown backwards, he wasn't sure if this was going to be a good thing or a bad thing. Lucifer pushed his chin down into his chest, and started to kick, he didn't want to hurt him, he wanted Hybrid just aspect that fact that Lucifer was a wolf, a wolf that he was hoping Hybrid would understand that no one can control who, or what you fall in love with."Stop acting like an ass, I won't leave. Not tell you accept that I have feelings for you."
[html]

The other male kept talking, but Hybrid wasn't listening. He didn't care for the other's words or his kind thoughts. He did not care what the other thought this might be - it was all just stupid and seriously screwed up. There was no way this would ever work out. Fuck, Hybrid would not let this work out. Whatever it was, however one could define it, it had to stop. Hybrid would put an end to it once and for all.

There would be no more of this lying to himself, all these attempts to pretend what they had was something worthwhile. When it had first started, it had been nothing. It had been something. In the beginning, it had a definition, but now, it was something mutated and ugly. A beast that had to be eradicated.

Hybrid snarled as Lucifer began to struggle, following the other as he fell to the ground. He pushed himself closer, digging his claws into the ground as Lucifer struck at him with one of his paws and snapped at the other's belly. He attacked, once again trying to tear at the tender flesh of the other's stomach with his teeth. He would not accept that he had feelings for Lucifer. Fuck, Lucifer could feel whatever he wanted, but that was not the problem. It was what Hybrid felt that made this so very wrong. For that, Lucifer would pay.
[/html]
He was getting sick of this, all he was trying to do was hurt him, and he hadn't even don any thing to honor the pain. It wasn't like the coyote male was trying to get him in the mood to have sex, if the pain was brought on right, then yeah maybe, but not this way. Lucifer was lost at what he had done to even bring the anger out in Hybrid, he thought they had something, he hoped they had something. Lucifer yelped as he pushed his head back, pushing all his weight into the kick. If he was going to talk some reasoning into the male he was going to have to do it on four feet on the ground, not upon his back.

"Stop! Your hurting me! Hybrid!" Lucifer didn't want to hurt him, he was willing to do any thing to get the male to stop hurting him and talk it out if it had to. Not pain, he didn't want it. He had hoped for a nice night by the fire cuddling and talking about life, and figure out if there was a chance to have a life together. Hell Lucifer would tell Fatin he was gone, he was willing to forget about Shadow, if that was what the tan male would have asked of him.
[html]

Hybrid struggled with Lucifer for a few moments, tearing at the other's belly with his teeth, attempting to break the skin and gain access to the array of organs inside. When he and Gabriel had attacked the wolf trespassing on Inferni's borders, the two had brought the wolf down fairly quickly, although the wolf's death was slow and painful. It had ended when Gabriel had torn out the wolf's heart and eaten it. Although that would bring death to Lucifer too quickly, Hybrid had thought it had been rather creative.

He snarled loudly as Lucifer pushed him off, kicked at him. Hybrid dove around to the side, using his momentum to regain his footing. "Don't you see? I intend to hurt you, intend to give you everything you deserve, you disgusting wolf." Hybrid snarled as he spoke, his lips twitching as he bared his fangs. He began circling around the other, keeping his head low and his muscles relaxed, but tensed to attack again. He would make Lucifer feel pain, and make it known the hatred he had for all wolves.

[/html]
Lucifer was trying his hardest to make the male know that he loved him, but at the same time defend him-self against the attacks, he was sure that he had just got the male in a bad mood, never would he think that his lover was trying to hurt him for a reason as shallow as being a wolf. The wolf male was shocked and hurt that his lovely, strong willed lover. The male shook his head, hoping that it was all a dream that Hybrid wasn't there trying to kill him Lucifer lowed his body, only to move with a yelp when Hybrid but his side. Lucifer snarled pushing his head up.

"Love...your being senseless. Just because I'm a wolf don't mean that I you can't love me."
[html]

Hybrid's growls increased in volume and he shook his head, savagely trying to rid him of Lucifer's nagging voice. It did n good. He snarled at Lucifer's imploring his, growing angry that Lucifer could even believe all that he was preaching. Lucifer was a fool to think that his words and sad smiles might somehow help his situation. It had been one time (no, more than that) when he had met Lucifer. It had never been about who the other male was, but what he could do. It had never been anything more than sex.

Hybrid considered remaining silent and simply attacking Lucifer, but he quickly realized that he could harm the other without simply resorting to violence. "You're right, kitten. I could love a wolf. But I could never love you." It was a lie, but Lucifer did not know that. He sneered, as if disgusted with the thought of ever touching the other male again. Stupid fucking wolf.

[/html]