those who stood up for love
[html]

indent It did not surprise him that once more he would fall, head over heels, for a woman with coyote blood. Kaena had been the first, but Faolin…oh, dear Faolin, she was like heaven. The very colors of her body, her soul, they were scarlet and crimson, passion and love. It was foolhardy to walk so blindly into something like this, but Ahren had lost his reservations for life a long time ago. He knew where she lived, in the house that had once belonged to the wolves, and crept towards it like a thief in the night. Perhaps that was an apt example—he was, after all, stealing her from someone else’s bed. Not that Gabriel knew of course; if he had, they would have long ago come to bloodshed.
indent But ignorance was one of the sweet and terrible faults of fools who believed nothing would ever change. The red eyed male walked over the sand quietly, moving towards the back-side of the house. He spotted her in their pre-determined meeting place, the furthest length of the garden, and came up behind her. One hand covered her mouth, the other touching her stomach. “I can’t stand to be away from you,” he whispered into her ear, letting his hand fall from her mouth when he saw she would not startle. It joined the other and drew her into his body. “Not with the way the moonlight looks in your hair.”

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
Sorry to take so long, but I was waiting for a reply to the pm I sent. D:

To make it beautiful to live
It happened once before, except the time Gabriel did hunt her down it was a complete mistake. Did he trust her since then? Because nothing had actually gone on. This time though was different, she crawled out of bed in the middle of the night and made her way towards their meeting place. The night was chilly, but soon she would be wrapped in a warm embrace, and then it would all be better. She shivered and stopped in the spot she had stood most nights, waiting for him to come to her. It did not take long of course and a moment later she was swept back and held tight against his body. His scent entranced her and she had almost forgotten all of her life she had been living up to now.

She closed her eyes and smiled, snuggling in closer to him. Her blood pulsed through her ears and goosebumps made her fur stand on end in the excitement that was rushing through her. "It's hard to be so far away from each other," she said twisting around in his arms to face him. Faolin buried her muzzle into the thick fur around his neck and nibbled playfully, running her black nails up and down his arms. "Have anything in mind for tonight?" she asked, grinning devishly, but her red eyes held a look of innocence in them. Completely fake of course.

[/html]
[html]

Let's go with yes, as far as that question. And sorry, I don't always check this account. Game of tag?
indent Ahren had never told her his real name. He used anonymity, knowing full well things would work better that way. They didn’t need to give each other falsities of love and devotion; this was a game, an affair, and they both needed escape. “Absence makes the heart grow stronger,” he offered huskily, voice nearly a purr. Rocking his weight on his heels, he dropped his hands to the small of her back and smiled down at the red-eyed girl. “Well, I have a few things in mind. Though we could start with a game,” he grinned viciously, red eyes gleaming in the dark. “Five second head start, baby.”

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
I completely fail. D: Been a tough couple of weeks for me, in fact this entire year so far has been poop. Sad

To make it beautiful to live
In the end she thought, not knowing his name would make it much easier on all of them. Although, it was kind of strange to fall head over heels for when she barely knew a thing about him. Maybe she needed the change? Was her relationship with Gabriel growing boring for her? No, that could not have been it. She erased every thought from her mind at the moment when he touched her again. She grinned at his offer and nodded, before spinning on her heal and running off in the other direction. Red eyes searched for a place she could hide until he went flying past her, but it would be too late. He was still bigger than her and much stronger, but she wondered if he would be as fast. That same devilish grin spread across her features as she dove over a bush and through some thick branches.

[/html]