Peace, calm, tranquility
[html]

Photobucket

sorry for the slight pp saying he was home

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

436 words

Photobucket

Standing outside in the snow she inhaled. She wasn't sure why she wasn't wearing clothes but she wasn't. Looking back at Vigi's house she smiled. Her life was much better then it had been. Closing her eyes she inhaled again and shifted her weight. She had been taught to fight and she missed her brother and doing the thing called martial arts her brother had taught her helped her.

Mentally in her head she ran over the names of the moves she knew. She was proud she even remembered any. But as she was out there in the snow she felt at ease. She could only imagine her brother standing there coaching her. He'd stand close to her and if she were doing it wrong he'd fix her stance moving with her. She was lost in the quite there at her new home. The shared custody of her children was different and Leroy manly only took them days to play. she knew Vigi was inside and soon she'd go in to be with him.

Zafier was never one to cross pack boarders but he could smell her he needed to get to her. His weight shifted as he smoothly walked along how many wolves were here? What sort of pack had his kind hearted little sister joined. A smile laced his maw as he watched her this area smelt of a male and there was a scent of another male and two others. Was she a leader? had she come to find herself a very good home.

Ayita continued her practice unaware of the brother that watched her. She missed her home and more so him. She was the litle sister and he protected her from everything. As she changed stance and position she felt the touch of another. She was sure for a minute that it was Vigi untill she heard the man speak.

"Votre action de cela mal la soeur. Serrez-vous en haut." He said his voice like liquid. He had been searching for so very long. And to hold her again made him happy. He shifted his weight with hers. Just like when they were kids and he was teaching her. "Avez-vous oublié que je vous ai enseigné ? Ma chère soeur comment vous pourrait."

Ayita turned her head and looked at him. He hadn't changed at all it seemed he was older though she was as well. She felt herself want to cry as she looked at him. How could he be here was he part of her imagination. "Vous imagine-je?" All she could then see was a smirk cross his face.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words. WotD: Quietus (something to suppress or quiet).

The bedroom he had been using to house his metal-working tools was cooler than the rest of the house, though he suspected that was because the door was kept shut tightly (he did not want Amaranth and Kable wandering in without supervision, as it could be dangerous, though it was not forbidden) and he had left the window open just a little bit the last time that he had been working in there. It tended to get very warm very quickly when he was working, so he often left the window open, and he was very glad that the cold had not seeped into the rest of the house while it was cracked open just ever so slightly. The cold did not bother him, but the puppies were still young, and he did not want the cold to affect them at all, or their lovely mother.

Surveying the room calmly, Vigilante smiled at the thought of his mate. Despite the current dangerous situation to the north, he could not help but be happy with his life, and it was largely in part because of Ayita. With her present in the house, things were different, and he rather liked them. The children were with their father, and he was sure that Ayita was somewhere nearby, but he did not know if she was inside or out. He closed the window tightly, then left the room, shutting the door behind him with great care. If it was not shut correctly, it had the tendency to open again as a reflex, and it also had a very loud squeak when it reopened on its own. He did not know how, but he was going to have to find some sort of quietus for that noise. It was terribly annoying. Walkind down the hallway, the doggish man kept his eyes open for any sign of his mate's presence in the house, but found none, which he found very dissappointing.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

287 words

Photobucket

"Your inside pack borders do you have permission to be here?"
She asked as she looked at him. The house was where vigi was what if he saw her brother inside pack boundaries not a good start to wanting a home. She looked at him as he released her. He didn't look bad off but he had a few scares that laced his abdomen. He wore nothing and stood there in the cold. She wore nothing today but thats because clothing felt restricting when she did marital arts. Well what little she knew.

Zafier looked at her. His mind was not on the fact that he crossed the border. Who cared he found his sister. Taking her hand again he gave her a smile. "Your English has gotten better I see. How have you been? He asked as he continued what she was doing. He didn't want her to stop and he only hoped he would not cause any problems for her.

"You shouldn't be in the pack lands without permission. My... Uk Vigilante will be angry and if the king finds out. She said. Oh what would he due she wasn't sure what Jac would do. She wasn't even sure what Vigi would do even seeing another man touching her. But she felt so at ease with him there.

He stood about 5 inches or so taller then her and he was toned. His chest was cream white like hers but he was a lighter brown with red highlights as the main color. She looked at him as he glanced down at her. And his deep silver eyes with blue tints always caught her eyes. She looked at him as the two of them continued their practice.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

As he made his way through the house, curled tail wagging gently at the thought of taking his mate into his arms, a scent reached him that was not familiar. It held an almost-familiar scent, but nothing that was recongnizable immediately. If Ayita's own scent was not so thoroughly entwined with the scent of the pack, Vigilante might have recognized the unfamiliar scent as being similar to hers, but this was not the case. The scent was easily recognizable as being one that did not belong here, however, and instincts took over as he moved with purpose and grace, his walk as calm and regal as it always was until he reached the door. He could hear Ayita's voice outside, as well as another, and though it did not sound like they were exchanging negative words, his protective nature pushed itself to the forefront of his mind and he opened the door, stepping outside.

The sight that greeted him took him by surprise, though he hid this from his expression, keeping it as neutral as he was trained. He felt an unfamiliar flair of jealousy at seeing the strange man touching his mate, one very similar to how he had felt upon finding out about Ayita and Leroy so many months ago. This was not an emotion that Vigilante was commonly found feeling, and he did not particularly like it. The wolf should not be within the pack lands, and he really should not be touching a mated woman. Clearing his throat to announce his presence, Vigilante looked at the man, his earlier happiness gone now and his tail held in the position of dominance, though thise was understated by its fluffy curl. "Am I interrupting?" he asked calmly, emerald gaze flicking over to look at Ayita for an explanation or any sign that he should rid her of the stranger's presence.

<style>
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

588 words

Photobucket

Ayita thought about her pups and how they would now get to meet their uncle. Oh how was her father? Had her grandmother passed? What drove Zafier here to her? Had he been looking for her was he going to take her home. She did not want to go. She heard the start was what Zafier was about to say when she hear vigi. She closed her eyes as she almost wanted to die.

"No you are never interrupting Vigilante." she said as she glanced at her brother who let go once again. "Were you looking for me?" she asked. It he had been she was a moron because she had become so lost in what was going on. But it was good to know that she was not imagining her brother standing there with her.

Zafier looked at the man then looked at Ayita. He had smelt a man on her one that he nor his parents had allowed. Looking at this man Vigilante he watched his sisters reactions to him. Was he her mate? Or were they just friends? What exactly had she been doing here? Qu'avez-vous fait ? Vous êtes un godess vous ne devriez pas être accouplés pour baisser des loups. He said as he looked at her. His eyes focused on his sister. He worried for her and only wanted what was best for her. He had a feeling that they were mated for now that he smelt the other male he could smell him on her. This only bothered him more.

"Le frère écoutez s'il vous plaît juste s'il vous plaît calmez-vous et écouter." She looked at him grabbing his hand. He had to listen to her. She wanted him here she needed to figure out how to say this two both the males without them killing each other.

Looking at his sister he nodded. For her he would do anything taking a deep breath he looked at the male. "Alright Sister talk." He said returning his voice to a calm level headed state.

Ayita looked at him. "Vigilante dear this is my brother Zafier." She began as she felt her brothers hand release. as he bowed. The two of them had been raised right the only two males she knew that treated her like royalty. Well Zafier did for the fact thats what they grew up knowing. "Zafier this is vigilante my..." She took a deep breath. "My mate and I love him so you have to understand." She said. Now she had moved between the two men. She really wanted her brother to stay but even she knew he had broken the fundamental rule of packs. "Vigilante please don't make him leave you have to understand." She said looking at her mate.

[/html]
[html]

500+ words. Aww, poor Vigibutt. ;-; He's not a "lowly wolf" - he's not even a wolf! xD

The Constable did not appreciate the fact that they were speaking in the language he did not understand, as it made him feel completely idiotic. He should know what they were saying; this man was an intruder on the pack's territory and he'd just been touching a leader's mate. Granted, he could not expect the man to know that she was mated to a leader, but it could be figured out. She smelled heavily of him, he knew (something he liked, just as he smelled of her), and his scent lingered heavily on the borders along with that of the King. Vigilante spent a great deal of time patrolling the borders and he would not believe for even a moment that this man could not determine that the borders were marked. Evidently, he did not care, something that was most certainly punishable in most packs. Here, as well, but he did not know what he should do. His internal instincts told him to chase off the intruder, but the tone of his love's voice made him wait.

"I was looking for you, actually. Nothing important, I just thought that we might spend some time together, since Leroy has Mara and Kable today," he added as an explanation, though it was not as if they never spent time together. It was just difficult to be alone together with two young pups running around. This was an unexpected turn of events, however, and the muscled dog mutt studied the man silently. Vigilante was taller than him, and though he knew his muscles were partially hidden by the masses of long, thick fur, he could see that he had those over the other man, as well as his height. He did not plan to fight the strange man, but he would if he absolutely had to, and he feared it would come to that soon if no one explained to him what was going on. If they had simply spoken English together, it would have been better all around. Vigilante would have known what was happening immediately, and perhaps he would not have felt such jealousy and the territorial feelings would not have been as high.

The fact that he was her brother did not change much, although he was a bit less angry about the man touching her. It still did not make everything right, however, and he did not like the hesitation in her voice when she called him her mate. Was it possible that she was. . . Ashamed of being his mate? It was unexpected, but he supposed it was always possible. His pride would not allow him to show them how sharp those words had cut him. "Why did he not call for you at the borders?" he asked calmly, looking to his mate. The man, whether he was her brother or not, had trespassed. Not only had he trespassed into the territory, but he had also come very close to Vigilante's home, which triggered more in the way of defensive feelings. "I am afraid that you will have to explain, as I do not understand at the moment," he added, muscles tensing. What it was that she wanted him to understand was easy enough to grasp, but he wanted more than "he's my brother."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Zafier calls everything but coyo's wolves so. I loves vigi though.

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

380 words

Photobucket

Once again Zafier found himself less interested in the fact that he had crossed the bordered but more into what was going on here. Ayita his only sister was mated to a wolf well a hybrid by the looks of him. He listened to his sister speak. He had almost ignored what the male was saying as he then looked at him. "Vigilante I'm very sorry. I wouldn't normally cross borders. Ayita is the only family I have left." He said she didn't want to tell her that father and the others were dead.

Ayita looked at her mate and her brother. She would beg them not to fight if she had to she wouldn't pick sides. Why hadn't Zafier used his head. He always had in the past. What honestly had caused him such careless actions. She stepped closer to Vigi. Her loyalty had to stay more so with him. She then saw the gears in her brothers head turn. She knew he'd have a million questions but what he did shocked her.

Zafier had been watching vigilante's position and he lowered himself more so. He wasn't going to fight he knew now that he had done wrong and he wanted to make things right. "I had finally caught her scent and I was to focused on it to stop. I can tell you are a good man. I only hope that my apology can help to clear things up. I do not wish to cause trouble for you or your mate. I'm not a bad man just a man on a mission. I need a home, I have no family but her." He said.

Ayita looked at Vigi and then her brother. She looked at vigilante, "I'm sorry I wasn't inside I was trying to get fresh air and I walked the pups out so I just stayed out here." she said. "Please there must be a way to resolve this. I want to know what my brother is talking about and I want him to know his niece and nephew." She said. "I want him to get to know the amazing man I am mated to. She said.

"Wait you have pups?"He was now semi lost more so. The two of them had pups or who?

[/html]
[html]

500+ words.

Vigilante could understand the need to do anything possible for a sibling that you happened to be close to. Had he not done the ultimate thing he could possibly think of, just for his sister and what she wanted? It had been a part of her life to sacrifice herself for her children; it had been engraved in their minds since their birth. He had fought with her so much, though, and he had hated doing it. . . But he had done it, simply because it was what Martyr wanted. Different packs had different views on what was acceptable behavior. His pack had viewed any murder he committed to be completely acceptable, though it was only for him. Anyone else surely would have been punished severely. Here, it was not acceptable to trespass, though that did not necessarily mean the one committing the act needed to be removed. The impudent brat Gunner had been trespassing and incredibly rude, and she had been granted acceptance as a Serf.

"It is difficult to gauge the levels of what is unacceptable when it comes to a sister. I know this all too well," he said cryptically. The stranger would not know what he had done, but Ayita did. Vigilante made a mental note to remind her not to tell her brother that bit about the doggish man. He had hated keeping it a secret from the woman he loved, but she was the only one he wanted to know. Not even the King knew the history of the polite, distant shepherd-malamute mix that he had appointed as his third-in-command. No longer did he think that what he had done, what he wanted to continue doing, was wrong, but it was something easily misunderstood. He did not want that knowledge spreading around, and though he did not expect Ayita to broadcast it, it was a different situation entirely with regards to her brother.

Ayita did not need to explain herself to him, though he appreciated knowing where it was she happened to be at any given point. He was not posessive, but simply fiercely protective. At the confusion on her brother's face, however, Vigilante nodded, pushing away thought about everything else. "It seems you two have a great deal to talk about. Amaranth and Kable are with their father today, but I'm sure they will be back later on. Leroy takes them for days, not overnight." Vigilante did not know why, he rather liked having them around. "As one of the leaders of this pack, I invite you to stay for as long as needed. It might be more comfortable inside?" he suggested, indicating the closed door. He did not know what he would do while they were talking, but they seemed to have a lot they needed to discuss. It would probably take some time, as well. Ayita could show her brother around the pack lands and help him find a house, if he wanted one, or a den. Their own house only had two functional bedrooms, occupied in both. There was a couch, but the luperci were much taller than humans had been, and it would probably be uncomfortable.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

363 words

Photobucket

Ayita took Vigilantes hand. "My love thank you." she said looking at him. Her bright blue eyes twinkled as she looked at him. She had almost forgotten her brother was here. She was still at that honeymoon stage. She was so in love and she wanted to make sure he knew that. She went to kiss him as she heard the gruff sound of her brother clearing his throat.

Zafier walked behind the two. He really felt like the third wheel. His sister looked so happy and he had come here and almost uprooted that. She had been so kind to step between him and her mate. He remembered a younger girl who was strong and full of life. Now she was a woman with two pups and a mate. Though the mate was not the father of the pups. He watched as they started in.

Ayita walked in to the house she hoped that the two boys could work something out. Looking around as she cleaned up just a bit motioning for her brother to take a seat. She wanted to get him and Vigi close by the two boys had a lot in common and it wasn't just her.

Reaching over to a pillow she tossed it on the floor as she turned and sat on it. "I wish Amarantha nd Kable where here but they aren't" She said. Though they had been raised pure blood wolf she wondered what her brother was thinking of vigi. What would he think of his kids though Kable looked very wolf like Amaranth did not. She was very much her fathers daughter.

Sitting down he wondered why his sister was sitting on the floor. She had offered him a higher up seat. to him it was weird though they were both born royal she was to be the next leader and he was to be her guard. He never sat higher then her."Ayita you shouldn't be..." He saw his sister shush him.

Ayita looked at him. "Here I am Ayita not god, goddess, guardian, leader, or anything else." She said. Hopefully he would understand though she was Vigi's goddess or so she hoped.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words. Sorry for the wait! :c

As was common for him, Vigilante nodded in response, though he held her hand tightly in his and smiled fondly at her. Though he was a man of few, very calculated words, he always made certain that his affections were known. He loved Ayita with everything that he could possibly be, though he was subtle about it. She knew, though, he was certain. The Constable only hoped that her brother would see it, as well. Briefly, he wondered what it would be like to have to worry about who was looking at or touching a sister. Martyr had been mated with, yes, but it had not been her choice and it had been a very quick, simple thing, only done to get her pregnant. They had been kept isolated for most of their lives, as well, so he had not had to worry about who might fancy his pure-hearted sister. It had never even crossed his mind, really, because they had only ever had each other, and it had been enough to keep them happy. Now that he had Ayita, though, he did question those thoughts.

When they entered the living room and the two siblings sat, Vigilante felt his fur bristle ever so slightly when he heard Zafier tell Ayita that she should not do something. It had been different for Vigilante to tell Zafier that he should not have trespassed, but he did not particularly like anyone, even her brother, telling Ayita what she should and should not do. She handled it well, though, so the doggish man stood in the door frame silently, wondering what it was that he should be doing. They needed to talk, and he felt like he would be intruding if he simply sat down, regardless of whether or not it was his own house. An idea occurred to him, something that seemed like a good idea. "If you would like, Ayita, I could go and get them from their father's house so that they might meet their uncle," he suggested evenly. He was still not friends with Leroy, but he was willing to be civil, and it seemed the black and white male was, as well. Fetching Amaranth and Kable would give them some time in his absence to discuss everything that they needed to discuss, and he could return when they were finished, and the mood would probably be lighter.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

NPC Zafier talking
Zafier movements

417 words

Photobucket

Ayita looked at her mate who was still rather far away. She wanted him over here. She wanted to be near him. She looked at him watching him for any signs of anything then he spoke. "Oh no vigi leave them there." She said. "I want you here please come sit I know my brother you don't you should get to know him and I want to spend time with you." She said smiling. She was hoping that the seductive look she was giving him would be enough to bring him to her.

Zafier looked at vigilante he wanted to know about his niece and nephew and see how they were. Who was there father what was he like and was he wolf or not. He didn't feel like interrupting his sister talking to her mate as he just watched. How long had the two of them been together. He wasn't entirely happy with the choice she had made in a mutt. They were pure breed wolves and he and her were raised to cherish that.

Ayita looked at her brother. She wanted to tell him about the two crazy pups and their father but she still wasn't sure what he was thinking about. She hoped that he wasn't to mad with her. He had to understand she left that world and came here to a land that was free she had no responsibilities. She wasn't fighting for her life. She wasn't going out trying to kill wolves nor were wolves trying to kill her. "Brother what are you thinking about" Ayita asked smiling.

Zafier looked at her smiling. He was happy for her but what he was thinking about wasn't nice. "Just about your pups what do they look like. Who is the father what is he like? How long have you and vigilante been mates? and of course there are things I need to tell you."
He said looking at her. His ashen eyes so full of the care and love that he still held for his baby sister. No matter how old they got she would still be the little wolfess that brought him flowers and trained with him. Though mother and father hated that. She was to be trained different from him. But she always wanted to be with him.

Ayita smiled. She knew he'd want to fully know. "Well we have been together what two months?"she said looking at vigi. "Just about." She was pretty sure it was about two months.

[/html]
[html]

500+ words. Sorry for the wait! :c

It did not seem like a situation that he should become a part of, as it seemed fairly obvious that the two had a great deal to discuss, and he was still trying to come to terms with the surge of jealousy that he had felt upon finding the strange man's arms around his mate. Regardless of this, it seemed that he was wanted, and he was not going to be rude in such a manner. Quietly, Vigilante made his way to sit beside his mate on the floor. It seemed taboo that he be sitting on the floor in his own house in a pack that he helped lead while a guest, someone who had ignored pack laws, was sitting in a higher position, but he made no visible indication of this thought process. He was willing to put his thoughts aside for his mate's benefit and he would set aside his qualms.

The doggish man nodded shortly, confirming Ayita's guess about the length of their relationship. Truthfully, it had spanned much longer, but it had not been official and neither had seemed to know about the other's feelings. Long before they had become mates, Vigilante had considered himself hers, even if the reverse was not true. As sad as it was, he had come to this area with the intention of finding a mate on top of finding a pack and hiding his past. Even before they were officially together, he had quelled any desire he'd had to look at, or even really know, any other woman. Ayita was the only one he needed now, really. "It's been a little under two months," he added, though it certainly seemed like it had been longer. It was strange to think about the fact that they had become mates so shortly after his niece's attack on him, and he could hardly believe it had only been just under two months since he had met Lolita again.

He did not feel that it was his place to answer Zafier's questions, as they had seemingly been directed at Ayita, but she did not offer an answer and he did not want to ignore what was asked. "Amaranth and Kable's father's name is Leroy. He has very distinguishable markings, although I suppose that could be something I see because he is a dog as well, though I believe he is only a husky. He certainly has the stature of one," he added, as he was larger than Leroy. The breeds that made up his blood were both breeds of dog that are much larger than huskies, something he knew to be true because of the number of huskies, malamutes, and long-haired shepherds that there had been around his old pack. "He is black and white, with red eyes, if you happen to run across him in the pack's territory." Vigilante chose to not discuss what Leroy was like, however, as he certainly was not friends with him (even if they were civil). It was very likely that he would not have very nice things to say, unfortunately.

<style>
</style>[/html]