I found heaven in your eyes
[html]

She felt silly, light headed. She'd finally left Lucifer, and it was okay. He didn't love her anyways, not since-
She didn't want to think about that. That was the past....her future was with hanna, beautiful, wonderful hanna. Her love, her darling. She raced ahead, her hands holding the handful of pointsetas she'd found overgrown in some human's back yard. They were beautiful, white and red, and somehow mysterious.
Like hanna. They'd met one night and that had been it. love at first sight. Not like with lucifer, whom themother had loved as a child, hated as an adolescent, feared at his return, and loved again. With hanna there was only love. Pure, unadalterated love.
it was marvelous! She howled her arrival on the open plain, where hanna and she had arranged to meet. She'd left jaded Shadows, left Lucifer, all to join this wonderful woman. Her Hanna. Her white blonde mane fell in graceful waves to her shoulders, her bi-colored eyes sparkling excitedly as she eagerly awaited her beloved's arrival. hanna, my love, where are you? She shifted her weight expectanlty, awaiting herangel's arrival.
[/html]
[html]
Baby I've been here before

Lol, I can't help but laugh at your post. It's so cute!

I know this room, I've walked this floor

Grasping an equally magnificent bouquet of poinsettias mixed with sprigs of holly left over from winter's decoration in her left hand, Hanna rushed to the open plain where she'd agreed to meet Deuce still wondering over the pair's match. Color opposites though they were, the females had clicked as Hanna thought she'd never click with anybody. She'd also always thought she'd be best suited with a male, but that hadn't stopped her from loving Deuce with all her being.

Stepping out into the still frost-bitten grass, Hanna pricked her ears, using fingers from her right hand to sweep the mane of ebony hair from her auditory openings, trying to pick up any sound from her lover. Finally the call came she'd been waiting for: "Hanna, my love, where are you?"

Grinning ear to ear, Hanna waded over to her lover's side, saying "Here I am. These are for you."

[/html]