Inferni War Threads
[html]
Inferni War Threads

What's This?

So, the Inferni and Dahlia de Mai war is finally kicking it into high gear, and after months of picking at one anothers' borders and defensive actions, tensions have finally boiled over to a breaking point, and both sides are about ready for some serious conflict! There are three threads currently planned to go down—all three are central to the war plot, and they are quite important. We need active participants who are able to post to these threads and keep them moving! For information on the Dahlian side of things, head over to their thread.

THREADS WILL BEGIN THE 6TH

Threads
Thread One

Inferni attacks Dahlia de Mai from the southwest; setting flames to parts of Flander’s Field and some of the cabins localized there, seeking to draw out Haku Soul or to have him burn to death. Gabriel is leading this charge. Thread full.

Participants: Gabriel, Cotl, Hybrid, Snake, Jedidiah

Thread Two

Kaena Lykoi attacks Tokyo and King Chance, both sides will call for help, escalating into a battle. This thread will likely take place in the neutral territory between the two packlands. Kaena will be in charge of this thread.

Participants: Kaena, Nala, Halo, Hezekiah, --

Thread Three

Inferni's greenhouse only needs a little more work before it becomes operational! If your character is disinclined to rush into battle, why not help till the soil for planting or literally "wrap up" construction by putting the plastic sheeting in place? Anselm will be in charge of this thread.

Participants: Anselm, Alacrity, Corona, Marik, Cassius

If you're interested in one of the three above threads, please respond to this thread indicating which of the prompts you're interested in and how your character will contribute to the situation at hand. Please note, posting orders and post times will be strictly enforced for these threads—if you are not able to respond to the thread in a reasonable amount of time, you may be skipped to keep the threads in motion. Sorry!

<style type="text/css">
.if_thread_threads {font-family:verdana; color:#CEBCB8; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2pt; text-align:center; width:90px;}
.if_threads_table td { text-align:justify; font-family: arial; font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt; color:#CEBCB8; padding:3px; }
.if_thread_subtitle { text-align: center; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height:12px; font-size:12px; color:#ED4116; border-bottom:1px dashed #DA3209; font-weight: bold; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.3px; padding:2px 0px;}
.if_thread_title { font-weight:bold; text-align:left; border-bottom:1px dotted #DA3209; color:#ED4116; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:15px;
line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px;}
.if_threads { margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://inferni.soulsrpg.com/images/foru ... hreads.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:400px; border-collapse:collapse; text-align:justify; font-family: arial; font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt; color:#CEBCB8; border:1px dotted #1D1D1D; }
.if_threads p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px; }
.if_threads a:link,.if_threads a:visited {
color:#E32B00; text-decoration:none;}
.if_threads a:hover,.if_threads a:active {
color:#FB522A; text-decoration:underline; }
</style>[/html]
Nala could be in the second thread, please? Big Grin He can't shift, so the first one is a little less his calibre, and he thinks he needs to fight and stuff to make Anselm prooooud and happy.

So yessum. Nala Garner, prompt two, perhaps? Big Grin
you know cotl is all up on thread number one.
Hybrid can participate in thread 1. Smile
I think #1 would be best for Snake, as I imagine I might be in #2 as King.
Can characters be in 2 threads? If not, I'd like to have Jedidiah in thread 1. Thread 3 as well, if possible, if not, just 1, please.
Sorry, as the threads will all occur on the same day you may choose only one.

Thread #1 is now full! If there is enough interest, more slots may open up once the other threads are balanced out. Smile
Thread #3 for Alacrity, I think. I'll find some way for her to be helpful, hands or no >.>;;;
Halo will be in thread numbah two with her crazy granny.
Hezekiah for the second and Corona for the third? If I can't do that, I'll pick one or the other.
Throw Marik at the 3rd. He was supposed to talk to Anselm anyways but work had gotten stressful for me so I've been sleeping things off lately since I've been unmotivated.
UH, just pointing out there are two spots left and one day left to sign up. Big Grin

-waves-
Yo sign Cass up for #3 fosho
Tiny FYI:

For the second thread, Frankie will be NPC'ed by me. Big Grin