Dahlia de Mai War Threads
[html]
Dahlia de Mai War Threads
What's This?

So, the Inferni and Dahlia de Mai war is finally kicking it into high gear, and after months of picking at one anothers' borders and defensive actions, tensions have finally boiled over to a breaking point, and both sides are about ready for some serious conflict! There are three threads currently planned to go down—all three are central to the war plot, and they are quite important. We need active participants who are able to post to these threads and keep them moving! For information on the Inferni side of things, you can see their thread here.

Threads
Thread One

Inferni is attacking from the southwest; setting flames to parts of Flander’s Field and some of the cabins localized there, seeking to draw out Haku Soul or to have him burn to death. The angle of the attack and the numbers will not be anticipated by Dahlia’s members and the pack will need to react fast to assist their Alpha in defending Dahlia de Mai.

Participants: Haku, Semyon, Minos, Kol, Fae, Lillith

Thread Two

Kaena Lykoi attacks Tokyo and King Chance, both sides will call for help, escalating into a battle. This thread will likely take place in the neutral territory between the two packlands.

Participants: Tokyo, King, Larkspur, Alexey, Vark, Vitium

Thread Three

FIRE! Fire is eating away Flander’s field and is threatening to spread further into the heart of Dahlia. Those that are not fighting coyotes to defend their lands should fight the flames back and extinguish the fire before it reaches Wolfville and ruins the city inhabited by many of Dahlia's members.

Participants: Conor, Emwe, Lolita, Myrtle, Bris

If you're interested in one of the three above threads, please respond to this thread indicating which of the prompts you're interested in and how your character will contribute to the situation at hand. Please note, posting orders and post times will be strictly enforced for these threads—if you are not able to respond to the thread in a reasonable amount of time, you may be skipped to keep the threads in motion. Sorry!

<style type="text/css">
.ddm_thread_threads {font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2pt; text-align:center; width:90px;}
.ddm_threads_table td { text-align:justify; font-family: arial; font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt; color:#000000; padding:3px; }
.ddm_thread_subtitle {text-align:center; background-color:#6C4B41; padding:5px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#000000;}
.ddm_thread_title { text-align:center; background-color:#6C3135; padding:5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; color:#1C0707; border-style:none none solid none; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-color:#000000;}
.ddm_threads { margin:0 auto; background-color:#9E7A67; background-image:url(http://inferni.soulsrpg.com/images/foru ... thread.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; padding:204px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; border-collapse:collapse; text-align:justify; font-family: arial; font-size:8pt; line-height:9pt; color:#0000000;}
.ddm_threads p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 5px; margin:0px; }
.ddm_threads a:link,.ddmranks a:visited {color:#14151D;}
.ddm_threads a:hover,.ddmranks a:active{color:#010425;}
</style>[/html]
Semyon can help with thread 1, and 2, Emwe with thread no. 3 Smile

Semyon will just, eh.. fight and stuff? He has a speshul sling to throw rocks at them, and he can fight in shifted & unshifted forms, as well as with a knife. We can pretend he took a den closeish to Haku's since his obligations are to him or something, so it fits? :3

And Emwe would probably be panicking and attempting to fix the slight problem that is flames. He follows Conor around or something?
Added you to number 1 and 3. I think these threads will happen somewhat at the same time, so I did not add Semyon to thread number 2. I may be wrong though, and if there's still spots available after a few others have signed up, I'll add him ;> <3
Of course Minos will want to help in #1!! Big Grin
Myrtle can help! Where would he be least useless in? Big Grin
Lolita in thread 3, please? :3 I'm going to stop being a fail!
QUOTE (Tayui Aston @ Mar 2 2010, 05:59 PM)
Myrtle can help! Where would he be least useless in? Big Grin [/quote]
Thread numbah 3?? XP
QUOTE (Haku Soul @ Mar 2 2010, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tayui Aston @ Mar 2 2010, 05:59 PM)
Myrtle can help! Where would he be least useless in? Big Grin [/quote]
Thread numbah 3?? XP [/quote]
Okay! He will catch on fire. Big Grin
Cute.. XP
Larkspur can be put in #2.

Though he is going to have a panic attack and freak out about the fire once he realizes wtf is going on.
I would love to have Vark help out in any of the threads. Where ever he is needed. Smile
Alexey in 1 or 2... and... Lillith wherever you could use her.
Life & Work are still mad crazy, but these threads will be my top priority.

I promise. :]
Bris can help put out the fires!! That way she's sort of forced to meet Conor and Lexey. XD And Kol can be in number one! It actually may work out really well, I must talk to Tammi. =X
I listed people up where there was space! The three Dahlian War Threads are now Full.

Alexey and Lillith are in the same thread. Because Jassy specifically asked for Kol to be in thread 1, she was given that spot. Is this alright?

Vlad, you are in thread number two! Big Grin

If you have yet to get a spot and really want to join one of these threads, please let me know and we'll see if we can squeeze you in.
Questions!

When should these threads be started / who is starting em? I would assume that I'd be starting thread number 2.

Also, King will (likely) be non-NPC in thread two, cos Alex will be able to pick him up as soon as permission is granted, he's two months old as of today. ^_^
God I fail. Would it be possible to squeeze Fae into one of thosies?
Threads will be started relatively soon when both sides have their thread participants sorted out. Gabriel will start number one, Tokyo number two, Conor number three, or so I believe!

Sarah, added you to thread number one.
WAR THREAD #1
WAR THREAD #2
WAR THREAD #3
Is it possibly to slip Vitium in number 2?
Sorry, i totally did not see this, Shannon. As for now, I will go ahead and say yes, he can be in number two :3

Lillith has been moved to thread 1