It's all in your head
[html]

WC 608.
Anyone's welcome! Big Grin

Emerald orbs searched the surroundings; the cruise ship, though apparently very tattered on the outside, remained almost pristine inside. Though a little dusty, and perhaps a little weathered with time, the furniture, paintings, even the rugs, remained intact. It was beautiful, and as such, Lucia, who currently stood on two legs rather than her natural four, gazed around her with awe. It was rather tempting to pocket some of the less torn and broken objects, though for such a historical wonder, Lucia suppressed her feelings and carried on looking through the maze of rooms. She wasn't entirely sure how she got here, or in fact, what she is looking for, but at least it was warmer than outside, and she could read her books in peace.

Finally, Lucia came across a mangled pile of fluff, which at one point, could have resembled a mattress from a double bed. Smiling to herself, she sat with her back against the wall and her green backpack at her side. Placing a cigarette in her mouth and a book in her lap, she fiddled momentarily with a small pocket on the from of her bag and pulled out a lighter. Sparking the cancerous stick, the tip glowed orange as she inhaled the poisonous gas and her muscles relaxed. Stretching out her legs, her tail curled around her hips, her green optics scanned the hallways one more time; certain that nobody would sneak up on her, use her as a toothpick, or generally just disturb the quiet, almost peaceful, atmosphere, she opened up her book to a page which had its corner folded. Sighing, cigarette still between her ebony lips, she began to read; the book itself written on the subject of plants – Lucia was trying to improve her skills, starting with botany, as it was something a lot of the faces she had come across on her travels seemed to know about.

As she flicked through the pages, knowledge seeping into her brain like blood through a beating heart, Lucia's hackles rose slightly. The thick smoke which circled her crown had blinded her judgment, her nostrils painted in the smell of tobacco. She thought she could sense someone was coming, but whether it was friendly or not remained unseen. With one of her senses currently disabled, Lucia's muscles rippled under her fur; a growl erupting in the depths of her throat. Listening carefully, she could hear no footsteps, nor any sound of any kind. Believing herself to be paranoid, Lucia dragged heavily on the butt of her cigarette, inhaling the smoke as though it were absinthe to an alcoholic – another habit she was developing over time.

Turning her attention back to her book, she slipped one of her hands into her bag; fingers curled around the handle of a dagger, the cold metal sending a shiver down her spine. Pulling the blade from her pack, Lucia placed it gently next to her, not entirely convinced she was alone. With a weapon at hand, her muscles began to relax again, her eyes skimming the pages of the book at a fast pace. Having one last drag on her cigarette, she threw the butt to the corner of the room, where apparently there had been a leak once upon a time. It fizzled out in a small puddle, and as it did, Lucia let out a small, yet mildly rough, cough. Flinching, as her lungs burned momentarily, Lucia's gaze faltered – water lining her orbs, and a blur in her vision.
“Christ,” she wheezed to herself, wiping her eyes as the words rolled off her tongue, “--it's getting worse!”

[/html]
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

This looks lonely. I hope you don't mind a hippie! Lyrics are Gorillaz's "El Manana."

The war had driven him from home, and like the vagrant he had become through Juniper Peace, the coyote was like a unyielding force once his legs got moving. The pack of hippies had taught him to never stay in one place too long; the world was full of both hate and beauty, and for that reason the pack had been wanderers, moving to avoid the gathering hate around them while gaining the opportunity to never stop intaking the wonders of Mother Earth. Inferni was a place of death and blood; his home within the clanlands was away from the rest where he was primarily left alone, though Razekiel was a perfectly social creature. He was not, however, social with killers and murderers, and that was whom he'd stupidly chosen to surround himself with upon returning to Inferni. His family was there, however, and he had no desire to return to the Juniper Peace he'd single-handedly destroyed.

But when he could wander from Inferni and the war it raged, he did. The rainbow effects of the caustic material in the joints he smoked was enough to free him of the pressures of war and what waited for him home in Inferni, not to mention recoloring Mother Earth into a fantastic canvas of paints and pictures he did not always see with unclouded eyes. Ah, but what was this he'd found? Suddenly he was indoors, head spinning as always as he walked on wobbly, unsteady legs, the effects of the joint on his lip in full blow. "Summer don't know me no mooooore," he sang stupidly as he went along, half-mast straw eyes dipping in each room he passed by. "Ahaha, where am I? Mother mine, mother mine, your beauty waits outside," Razekiel gurgled, then sneezed -- the force of which nearly throwing him backwards into a wall.

"Summer daaays, lost my miiind," he sang, putting a little bit of a messy skip in his step, all the while dancing his arms in the arm and wiggling his hips. The floors creaked beneath him, but ah, it was a wonderful sound! How his sunshine would have loved that sound, and surely even silly Samael would not have resisted the playful chills on his spine! "Lord, I'm fine! Oh! Maybeee in tiiiime--"" And he paused, his eyes gazing in at a beautiful woman! So serene, with her love in the pages of a book!

He slumped against the doorframe, head still pleasurably dizzy. "You'll want to be miiine," the song fell to a whisper, sung through his grinning teeth, and nothing more.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC 315.
One of my worst written yet. Apologies, I've been away for a while. Bit out of practise...

The words of the song floated down the corridors of the cruise ship, meeting Lucia's auds only when the singer stood at her doorway. Having given all her attention to the pages of her book, she had thought little of the singing at first; maybe a passerby, or somebody on the shoreline. Yet, as the volume increased, she felt herself drawn to the strange musical male. Glancing upward, her emerald eyes fell atop him cautiously. His coyote eyes seemed strained and small, there was a scent around him that could of driven Lucia mad – years and years of abuse had made that a welcoming smell; the smell of peace and quiet, of everyone and everything getting along. It was the scent of pleasure.

“You have an interesting singing voice,”
the ebony female whispered, her tone polite and reassuringly kind. It wasn't always the side of her that others saw, but this male seemed hardly threatening, thus she had lowered her guard and spoken out freely. Placing her book at her side, a single page bent to mark her location in the text, she smiled at the coyote. “I'm Lucia,” she couldn't help but laugh slightly, unable to hold in the remarks which now slid off her pinkish tongue, “--and you're stoned... Heh.”

Remaining seated, the female signaled for the stranger to have a seat. She pondered on retrieving the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels from her rucksack, yet the thought quickly vanished. It was probably not a good idea – many had gone on bad trips after mixing substances. She should know, she was one of the statistics.

“Okay, seriously now,”
she finally whispered, waiting to see if he would take up her offer of a seat, or whether he would simply carry on his merry way through the labyrinth of rooms this ship possessed. “What's your name?”

[/html]
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 256px 0px; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Looks fine to me. ^^

The coyote made a sweet, blazed smile at her compliment, completely unaware whether or not it was sarcasm or truth. He had a tendency to always think the best of others, strangers or not, and this case was no different. She was kind, however, with a soft and melodious tone in her words; had it not been for the music in her voice and the calmness in her demeanor, Razekiel might have thought her a demon. "Not stoned, man; just breathin' the good times in deep, going with the flow, yeah? You know what I'm talking about." He grinned -- there was no alarm, no distaste in her expression for the smell he knew he lingered with, and even that was enough to signal to Razekiel that she was not unfamiliar with his practice.

At the invitation, Razekiel pushed off the door frame and staggered towards her, unsteady and wobbly on his legs and veering off into odd directions more than once. He giggled all the while, however, before finally bouncing down onto the edge of the bed beside her, bobbing up and down on the springs briefly before inhaling a deep gulp of the caustic smoke and releasing it, the clouds filtering out his nose and between his teeth freely. "Ahaha, you're right, man. I'm stoooooned." He wiggled a little to get comfortable, and then all too suddenly flopped backward onto his back, grinning up at the ceiling. "Woaaaah, man. What'd you ask? Names? Errrrrr-azekiel, man. Here, you want?" Straw eyes glancing at her, his arm extended to point the joint at her next.

<style type="text/css">
.raze-willow b{font-weight:bold; color:#354F27; letter-spacing:1px;}
.raze-willow p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC 628.

His smile was twisted, though cute in its own little way. The drugs had obviously distorted not only his mind, but his expressions as well. This made the ebony female giggle, just slightly; it was quiet enough for the coyote not to hear it, for she knew all too well what paranoia could do on a drug trip. She listened carefully to his words, trying to unscramble the tone in which he spoke; there was a slight mumble to his voice, but it didn't falter the beauty of his voice in any way. She could quite happily listen to him speak for hours on end – there was something magical in his words. Or perhaps it was just those magic mushrooms. Smiling at him, her eyes fixated by the different tones in his fur, she replied as calmly as she could, fighting back the urge to laugh at his statement, for it did lighten her heart so.
“I see... And is this one of those good times that you will breathe in deep as well?” There was a smirk on her lips – a playful one that shined on the situation with that feel-good feeling. She envied him slightly, and wondered if she too should join him on his little trip down intoxication lane.

The smell wafted gently up her nostrils, taunting her – teasing her senses and calling out the the receptors in her brain. They craved that beautiful smell; it had been so long. It was like a beast awakening from a slumber in a cave, it's eyes now so alert that she wondered how long she could fight the urge not to skip down the yellow-brick road.
“I have to say,” she rasped, inhaling the scent around them thankfully; a trick she had picked up many moons ago. It didn't get her high, but it tasted nice nonetheless. “I am half tempted to join you on this little trip you're taking.” Honesty was the best policy. She believed that wholeheartedly. Her eyes danced wildly, she met his half-mooned gaze. Such beautiful eyes.

He had joined her on the mattress by this point. The torn up bed momentarily bopping them like a bouncy castle for a minute or two. It was almost amusing – she had expected him to shout out some childish statement, her mind filling in the blanks and screaming out 'weeeeee' for him instead. It was curious how such a being could change the environment around them so much so, that even she, who was often as serious as a statue or gravestone that littered the earth, was as lighthearted and bright as Christmas morning. It was a miracle – and it was named Razekiel.
“I knew you were stoned,” she mocked jokingly, “I could tell the moment you wobbled onto my door frame.” Her malachite eyes glimmered happily, a smile plastered on her face. “Not a problem though,” she continued, her coals traveling over his extended arm. The temptation was killer. Alas, she reached out her own ebony digits and accepted his token of peace; the joint placed firmly in her lips and the smoke trickling dangerously into her lungs. Exhaling, she felt herself slowly begin to relax, and though it was not enough to make her start chasing rainbows, she definitely could feel the beginning effects. Nodding her head toward the coyote, as though a silent thank you, she inhaled the drug-filled rollup one more time, before signaling for Razekiel to take back his possession. She wanted to smoke the whole thing. But that, honestly, would be just plain rude, and as such, she began to contemplate getting out her bottle of Jack Daniels. Everyone likes to share. “I do enjoy good company... Razekiel.”

[/html]
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 256px 0px; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

She was a coy one of sorts, a slyness to her personality he oddly seemed to enjoy. She seemed to understand his ways and had no qualms with them--if anything, Razekiel guessed she had been in his place before one way or another, or at least known the uplifting effects those drugs brought. "Every second alive is worth breathin'," he grinned, watching the designs of the ceiling waver and wiggle, and the coyote giggled without explanation to her. Eventually she took the joint he offered without the hesitation she presented earlier, and Razekiel could only lay back and smile as the effects set in on her. She relaxed immediately--he could see her back curl, her eyelids droop, and her smile extend. Such beautiful effects that smoke had.

Lucia admitted to more things, all of which he simply grinned at her for. They reached his ears, dwindled briefly in his head, and exited again; a chill slid down his spine as his name rolled off her tongue, and such a marvelous sound did it make in her beautiful voice! He pushed himself up on an arm and looked her in the eye, half-lids drooping somewhat before he flopped down again. "You are a beautiful thing, everything about you, Luuucia," he gurgled, then suddenly burst out into laughter. "Ahahaha, I enjoy all kiiinds of company, man. There is nothing greater than the company of others and the things they bring! To sit and talk and smoke--how wonderful, and the stars gaze at us, jealous! But oh, the greater things company does, oh..." he wiggled a little, then finally noticed her extended arm with the joint in hand.

"Ah, keep it, love," he said, straw eyes plastered contentedly on the ceiling. His thoughts shifted briefly back to Ocean Flower, Sage, Micah--all of them, and how happy they'd been! Ocean Flower was far now, however, and how he ached for her in so many ways. "I'm toasted, man. I'll roll another." He made some small flail of the arms that looked like an effort to get up, but they sunk back down to the bed soon after. Clearly, getting up was not priority.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC 790.

His words spoke truth. Despite the mumble of intoxication clearly taking its toll on his speech, there was wisdom in what he spoke. Staring blankly over at her companion, his posture relaxed and slightly unsteady – a sway in his shoulders, Lucia's emerald coals bore into his soul. His smile, a twisted grin of sorts, lay sweetly on his face; it distorted the image of immorality, or illegality. The atmosphere was placid, and as she parted her mouth to speak, her body jolted. A chill ran down her spine, quickly passing as the mattress beneath them shifted. He had laid back against the wall, and that on its own was more comfort than any drugs.
“That is sooo true,” her words were extended, the smoke slipping out of her nostrils like a dragon. She smiled, unsure of what else she should say to his words. There was something, buried deep in her subconscious, but the burn of tobacco on her tongue remained too strong of a distraction....Damn,she finally managed to whisper, glancing across the body of the male, admiring how his fur seemed to ripple and dance – clearly not reality. “...I've forgotten what I was going to say!”

Another smile seemed to crawl atop his maw. It seemed to sprawl across like a drunken spider; a chuckle escaping the female's throat. Watching steadily as he shifted onto an arm, Lucia pondered momentarily on the idea that he could of perhaps been a model in another life. Deep in the abyss of her mind, she pictured this beautiful male posing for some kind of advertisement – perhaps a stylish pair of jeans, or a black vest top. She felt her innards twinge. It wasn't unusual for her to picture these things, and the images that followed (aided by the beautiful drugs he supplied) were definitely not advertisement material. The thoughts she possessed were blank and naked; she could feel her skin flush. Darting her eyes away, her gaze wobbling as she turned her attention toward her rucksack, she felt her heart slam against her ribcage. If only they knew how dirty she could be; it was a talent in itself really, and it was a secret she prized herself on. Vanity was not a sin.

Shifting her body slightly, she extended an arm into the tattered green bag. Fiddling with the myriad of things that were piled into it; books, matches, daggers, and various other things, Lucia's digits finally curled around the cold glass bottle of joy. Pulling it out carefully, a half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels came into view. Smiling to herself, her body now calm and her thoughts put to rest, Lucia placed the bottle in her lap and turned back to the male who seemed to thoroughly enjoy her company. Twitching her auds, she recalled his words in her mind – having paid them no mind before. She had been on another planet shortly before. Catching his gaze, her jade orbs shimmered – her eyelids heavily placed across them, adding to the absinthe shade as they clashed with ebony.
“Thank you,” she whispered, a hint of shyness in her tone; she never did take too well to compliments. “You're a handsome, very... wonderful bloke yourself,” she grinned, genuinely speaking her words; she couldn't lie; the drugs would not allow such things. Thank God for small miracles; there was confidence back in her system now, and she prayed it would stick around.

“Jack Daniels?”
she asked plainly, beginning to undo the lid. She smiled politely, nodding her head as she listened intently to his giving of the joint. With the lid unscrewed, she threw it with a clunk on the floor and momentarily switched her gaze as it spun around before flattening itself upside-down. Glancing back up at Raze, she couldn't help but smile; there was something ever so charming about him – she couldn't put her finger on it. Lifting up her hand to her face, she pursed the joint between her lips again, savoring the sweet taste of narcotics and tobacco. Inhaling deeply, she felt herself spin around, the onset of vertigo; a good sign. Her smile grew, her canines peering out of their ebony blanket; a solid grin atop her maw. The joint remaining between her lips. “So who's the lucky woman?” she sneaked the question in quickly, curiosity eating her from the inside-out. Smoke bellowing from her mouth as she spoke, her voice light and whispered. She had to know. Drugs made the mind think weird things; and this was no different. She was happy, chilled – remotely attracted to the stranger whom had made comfort with her. It was nice... no, it was excellent.

[/html]
[html]

Derp, sorry.

He watched through half-mast eyes as the effects of the poison he supplied filtered into her system, little by little, and what a wonderful change it was! The wiry, dazed smile on his face faltered not once, and though his mind spun and the beautiful outdoors called to him, the black-furred prince hardly moved. She forgot what she wanted to say, and at that he flashed her a sweet, humored smile; he was a genuine-looking thing, even when his grins were so simple, and the toxicity in the smells he inhaled seemed to only make his demeanor all the more honest. In this state, there was nothing Razekiel wished to argue, and he lazily bathed in that warmth, gooey feeling of peace there on the bed. When embarrassment washed over her suddenly she glanced away, only to be guided back by the soft, gentle caress of his hand at her face: "Smile, sweetheart; don't hide those eyes from me."

Next she broke out the alcohol, and his ears perked without second thought. He sat up when it was offered, hiccuping once, and took a great swill of it once it was within his grip. She brought up an interesting query as the glass still chilled at the edge of his lips; his ears twitched once before flicking in awkward directions. His shoulders sank some and the Daniels was brought down to the mattress. Ah, Ocean Flower, how her name still brought the fluttering butterflies to his heart and stomach. She'd been a beautiful girl, honest and kind, surely one of Mother Earth's most doted daughters. And how lucky had he been, to have loved and laid with that girl! The dark, blotting ink of regret colored his eyes, but Razekiel made for a sad smile. "Ah, the girl, Ocean Flower," he said, his tone sing-song, as if he spoke straight from a daydream. "She was a beautiful thing, her. Many months did I lie with that one, but not everything lasts forever, man. Mother Earth made me to wander, man, and ocean and flowers alike have no legs."

His eyes, that shining straw hue, turned back to her. "And you, love? Surely the Great Mother had blessed you with love beyond your dreams, man."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
WC: 581.

Sorry for not using a posttable at the moment, but at work so it's just a quick reply to keep things flowing. Hope th
at's ok. Smile

---

Her lips curled; a smile on her blushing face. She glanced over at her intoxicated friend, and as the world around her seemed to ripple, her malachite eyes glowing radiantly under the glaze of drugs. She smiled once more, watching him carefully whilst his hand brushed her obsidian face. He was warm to the touch, her skin tingling at the sensation. It was almost arousing in some twisted sense of it all. “You only like my eyes because you’re stoned.” She chuckled playfully, extending her arm to poke him in the ribs, perhaps to tickle him or maybe just catch him off-guard. She wanted to rid the thoughts in her mind; she was perverse in many senses, but she doubted he shared this trait – or at least, she hadn’t seen any glimpse of it just yet. She was in a playful mood; calm, relaxed, at ease – it was amazing how one little plant could do that – oh, and the good company, of course.

As he sipped her bottle, a dribble of liquid escaping his lips and running down his chin, she smirked quietly. There was something always amusing her when it came to alcohol; everyone drunk it differently, and everyone enjoyed different tastes. She was just glad that he shared her likeness for Bourbon. It was a delicacy, and she thanked whoever it was who had created such a beautiful thing. Intoxication was an amazing thing; she hoped it would last forever.

This thought however, soon passed. Subjects turned onto Raze’s former lover. Ivy-toned eyes turned to watch her companion, studying his face and looking for some kind of emotion. He appeared to have had quite a soft spot for the one he called ‘ocean flower’. It triggered even more curiosity; what happened? Why wasn’t she here now? Where was she now? Did he still love her? She could have asked all these, but they just seemed so indecent. She smiled numbly, and picked up the bottle of Jack casually. Sipping the beautiful nectar, she felt the warmth trickle down her throat, burning her insides with a comforting feeling. She was such a junkie. “That sucks Hun.” She said simply, placing the bottle near her side, accessible for the pair of them. “The way you talk about her – you must have had strong feelings...” She broke off her sentence, she promised herself she wouldn’t inquire. It was not a suitable subject, and she was not one to pry. “Forgive me,” she whispered, dropping her gaze to the bottle. “It’s not my place to ask.”

Fiddling with the glass, her digits curling and twisting around the bottleneck, she flicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth – another trait which displayed her anxiety. She made clicking noises in the silence, as she pondered on the words he had spoken. Thinking to herself, some remote wrinkle in her brain stumbled over the idea of Snake. She smiled at the thought of him, but didn’t know whether it was serious or not. They had lain together, they had shared special moments – but the situation was unclear. That was something she would have to remedy at a later date; if she ever saw him again, that was. “I know someone,” she finally muttered under her breath, the need for more drugs entering her bloodstream, her receptors aching for more. She could feel herself sobering up. “But I am unaware of how we are... I haven’t seen him in a while. But my god, he’s perfect.”
[html]

IT'S NOT OKAY! ... ;D Sorry for the wait, I've been a little low on motivation for Razekiel lately.

She smiled once more, that brilliant shine in the pearls of her grin nearly blinding him. And why would his judgment on her eyes be altered with the clouded tainting of the drugs in his system? What he spoke was the truth; everything that emerged from his lips, high or not, was the truth. He had no reason to lie to people, to outwardly deny the beauty she had before her and Mother Earth both! There was nothing the Great Mother created that wasn't beautiful, though naturally there was some less than others. To he, however, Lucia was the epitome of the Great Mother's best—although Razekiel tended to think most women were.

He giggled some high-pitched noise at the touch of his ribs, the coyote squirming and rolling away and out of her reach. Smiling, Razekiel pushed himself up to sit again, his torso revolving on its funny little axis. She shared her sympathy for his losses, though the removal of Ocean Flower from the picture of his life was his own fault. The way he had been raised, it was inevitable: There was no way Razekiel could have lived under the leadership of wolves much longer, and after their murders—along with the removal of his youngest daughter—there was no facing Ocean Flower or Micah and his other children come the following morning. He had disappeared in the night; it was the only way. "We were young," he said, smile unburdened by the dark memories. She excused herself, but he simply shook his head. "Love is a wonderful thing, man. The best drug of them all!—but one can never allow it to intrude on their life. This vagrant had to keep on walkin' the Great Mother, man; that lovely girl could not come with me." Still, a smile.

She exposed some hesitation and worry then; Razekiel's grin faltered somewhat, and his head tipped to the side. A slow smile spread then, hidden slightly, but all-telling in the coyote's straw-hued eyes. At her words, his ears perked with thrill at her happiness, but flattened soon after at the removal of his own. "We are all perfect, in the Great Mother's eyes," he mumbled, hesitating. He had known those feelings once—but he had pushed them away, locked them away. He had learned to love everything in exchange, but such feelings never replaced that adulation for a single soul. "To love everything is satisfying," he pondered, gaze wandering away, "to love one and only, is irreplaceable."

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 659.
Not my best, but I tried. :] Kinda rambled a bit though...

The tone of their conversation had taken a dramatic turn. From once being a bubbly little banter about Jack Daniels and harmless flirting (which, in all honesty, she had enjoyed), it had turned on its head and become dark and morbid – discussing loss and confusion. Sobering up, Lucia sought out a way to switch back to the cheery atmosphere which they had started at. Smiling casually, she glanced over at Razekiel and offered him the bottle once again.

“Here’s an idea!” Her voice over emphasizing the need to change the subject, and her eyes flashing brightly at the male, “Let’s ask each other random questions in turn! Anything in the world…” She paused, pondering on how her mind had decided to twist her own words and place images in her head that could make any man blush. She smiled to herself, slightly amused by the thoughts, and continued on as though there had been no interruptions. “What do you think m’dear?”

Secretly, the ebony female longed for the bittersweet intoxication to steal her away again. No amount of Jack Daniels could replace the feeling which Razekiel’s blend had given her – it had been such a long time since she had touched anything of the sorts, mostly due to her extensive travelling, that she had forgotten how nice it made her feel, and how much quicker it made her forget than alcohol. Anything that made the voices stop and memories disappear… well; consider it a vice that the ebony female would quite willingly take. Lost in thought, it did not occur to the female to watch her own tongue, and though her lips were moving, it had not quite sunk into her brain that she was talking – her ears picked up the words as clear as day, but it simply passed through like water in a sieve. “Would it be too bold to ask if you have anymore of that beautiful substance on your person? I’m beginning to feel insane again.”Her lips curled into a big smile – the kind of smile which shouted out, ‘it sounds like a joke, but it’s actually serious’ – and admittedly, Lucia was being serious. In the further crevices of her brain, the voices had begun to whisper. So quiet at first, but getting louder and louder. Generally, it didn’t bother her – but for now, in the company of such a pleasant man, she wanted them to go away! She wanted to put all her concentration on him and their conversation. It just seemed unlikely, that was all.

Shifting her weight slightly on the mattress, still eager for a response from her companion, Lucia couldn’t help but notice how dark the room had begun to get. It must have started to rain outside – that or time had flown a lot quicker than expected. Sighing quietly to herself, she fought the urge to investigate. It would be better to stay here and talk to her new found companion – he could make the pain go away, even just for a short period of time, and that, in all honesty, was worth staying for. That, and she had taken quite a liking to the peaceful stoner – he reminded her of how she wanted to be once upon a time. Now she was an animal in a cage, displaying a mask of friendliness and calm seas. Just wait until the storm; that would be the best show in the world – for her lack of knowledge on what really lay quietly stalking her mind was dangerous. She blamed her blackouts on alcohol and drugs; but it was much, much more. She had another inside of her – an alter ego of sorts, a personality switch. She was ill, and even though the paranoia side of things manifested itself normally, this little gem still left her blind. It was more fun that way – and it would be much more of a shock when Lucia finally discovered her deepest, most messed up secret.

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#91ba5a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lucia .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#808000; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.lucia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #5c7628}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:363px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/lcpt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]