Every Move You Make
[html]

((442)) Haven't had the best of days, but hopefully will be in a better mood, and can get replies in quickly. Sorry this took so long.

Harvey

The red merle luperci had wandered north, leaving his comfortable home in Halifax to explore the areas more. He'd gotten into the habit before finding a place to really settle down, and really rather enjoyed it. While on his walks, he could not only keep himself in shape, and therefore fit and healthy, but he occasionally came along some pretty interesting individuals, some of which he could now call friends.

Broad shoulders rolled as he stretched some, sitting down to take a break from his prolonged journey. He didn't even plan to leave the Eastern Rise, but his curiosity got the best of him, and he regretted nothing. Everything he came across was fascinating and strangely alluring to him in this new land, from the flora and fauna, to the inhabitants, packs and history of it all. He interested easily, but Harvey Butler had little doubt that anybody else would grow tired of Nova Scotia's interesting environment; there was always something going on or there to keep one amused.

The australian shepherd male was leaning up against a tree, enjoying the coolness of the shade. It was dark, and reminded him much of the weather his homeland of London. He missed the familiarity of the East End across the big blue sea, but he wasn't ashamed or upset with his choosing to leave. His past was something he did cause him misery and dismay, so being able to run away from the causes and memories all at once was glorious.

Not only could he start new, he had been so lucky! Already he'd met new friends, individuals that could possibly introduce him to the life of a pack... A pack, a larger group of these same, kind, caring, devoted individuals that were like a family! They had differences as even partners do, but they were a community that worked together for the better of the pack. More than he could say for his old group...

Eh, jus' forget 'em Harv. He laughed some, speaking softly to himself. The cockney dog sighed heavily, closing his bi-coloured blue and brown eyes as he relaxed, arms folded and held close to his scarred chest. He flopped ear even lay limp as the blotchy luperci enjoyed the calm, quiet surroundings. Cool, fresh air felt like something addicting as it flowed through his nostrils, each deep breath taking in more.

It was peaceful... And save for one incident with a mute coyote near the border of pack Harv admitted he probably shouldn't have gotten so close to, the Brit really had nothing to complain about. What happened, happened, and so far, good things were happening to him.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Mimicking her grandpa was hard. She didn't know everything that he did. Adelle had the stories of battles, and the knowledge that he had once been a powerful leader and warrior. She didn't know how to become those things herself though. She tried to become a good warrior, training every day. She hunted, and let the secui form Grandpa had usually been in become as natural to her as breathing. She'd shifted into optime form today, working on changing up her old metal gloves.

Adelle had enjoyed the hand to hand combat with the hard metal to strike her enemies with. She'd outgrown them though, leaving her to puzzle out what to do. After some thought she'd decided to take it apart, and secure the metal to a pair of leather gloves. First though, she needed the gloves. Leaving the pack Adelle trotted towards Halifax. Surely she could find some good leather there. Traders passed through on occasion, so if she couldn't scavenge some she could trade for some. Seeing another dog in the distance Adelle waved merrily, pleased that she'd gotten out of the pack to go and do something useful. Shaking off her dark mood was difficult.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((281)) --

He could sense somebody nearby, his ears perking as much as their flopped state would allow as they heard shuffling about.

Turning his head slowly, as he wasn't frightening or even really troubled by their being company (really, if anything, he'd be ecstatic if he could find another to speak to), still a bit sore from his journey as far as he'd made it.

Grin growing across his furry face, Harvey Butler pushed up against the foliage that had been keeping him stead as he rested. In response, he gave a wave himself, obviously excited as his tail wagged happily behind him.

Ah, now don't get yourself too overexcited, now, ya don't want t' scare anybody off wif' your bein' a loony bloke...

He cleared his throat and contained his emotions. he'd have to stop getting so clearly desperate for attention if he ever wanted to make new friends; him standing half against a tree, panting softly for breath, body sore with a dumb smile on his face as he waved his hand around like a madman was not especially the image he really intended to paint.

The Brit looked at the tree, pushing himself off completely now, though patting the bark. Thanks for the support!

Arms crossed in a somewhat egotistical manner (which wasn't uncommon for the cockney canine) across his broad, white chest. He grinned still, but less like a dork, and more with his signature cocky look he often wore out. A quick nod of the head beckoned the stranger over, in a friendly but assertive sort of way.

Added along with the gesture, he called out a friendly sounding, 'Ello, dove!, and laughed softly under his breath.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He waved over at her, tail thumping wildly with excitement. Picking up his scent Adelle quickly categorized him. A loner, pure dog, and had been around for a while. He was probably eager for some company with how he was acting. It could get lonely by himself like that. He did look enthused by the fact that she had acknowledged him with even a simple wave. Maybe she shouldn't have, just pushed on. Then she wouldn't end up distracted from her mission.

Her life needed more distractions. Changing direction Adelle moved towards him, tail wagging slowly. There wasn't as much enthusiasm in her approach, doing her best to look as cheerful as he was. He was so friendly it was almost comical. Her ears perked up at the name, wondering why he'd said that. Hi. I'm not a dove. Hesitating Adelle tried to figure out what to say next. I'm Adelle. Another long stretch followed before settling on asking his name. Who are you?

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((293)) --

Harvey

A laugh escaped the male upon exhale. Oh, no, of course not, miss, s'only a lil' term of admiration, it is. Ju's a lil' nick name. He smiled. The Brit had plenty to call females: Dove, love, bird, dear, duck... Or anything of that sort. Males he met usually got a mate or bloke, or if aggressive enough, brute, but it was as simple as an individual calling one hon or pal. Some where interchangable, but most men, he found, didn't appreciate being called ducky.

Adelle? Well, it's a pleasure t' meetcha, Miss Adelle! The red blotched dog nodded, I am Harvey Butler. What ya call me is pre'y up t' you, i'm not much of the picky sort, i'm not. Harv shrugged his broad shoulders and calmed himself down some, getting a slight impression of the sort of personality he was working with, and action upon what he deemed appropriate for the situation. He wasn't judging, but for shy, calm women, he hated to be too intimidating or boisterous, but if he found his company to be more easy-going or playful, a bit of silly words and hyper activity could be called for, or at least accepted.

He was currently somewhere in the middle, sort of testing the waters of this stranger. The cockney canine always found that the safest route, as not to automatically annoy or scare off the poor lad or lady present.

Leaning against the tree some now, he kept his arms crossed and smiled. So, ya jus' travelin' through, or somefin'? It was rude to ask others of their business. Ah, pardon me, miss... Harvey bowed shamefully. Tha' was rathah bold of me... Please don't feel like you're obligated t' answer me rudeness, Miss Adelle. I do apologize.

<style>
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

His laugh was rocky, bounding out through the air. Tilting her head she listened to it, hearing an unusual lilt to his voice. Dove as a nickname? Adelle looked down at herself, wondering how that name could ever be thought to fit her. She was large, and a dark mixture of colors, and certainly nothing at all like the bird that he claimed was a nickname for her. She didn't really have a lot of nicknames actually. Just called 'love' occasionally. Perhaps it was a good nickname, but it certainly didn't belong to Adelle. Someone else would belong to that name much better.

His speech was interesting to listen to, Adelle caught on tracking it and breathing in every word even when it was as simple as giving his name. I think I'll stick to Harvey. She liked being called Miss Adelle, but she couldn't really think of what to call him in return. Smiling she shook her head, just fine with the question. It's alright, I'm not on a mission or anything. I'm just going over to the city to see if I can find some good leather gloves.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((272)) --

She was unlike most females he'd seen; the stranger seemed larger than most, but not in an unappealing way (as Harv was one to find attraction and interest in anything, and anyone, unless they proved they weren't deserving of such). She also seemed more like a fighter than a more dainty type of girl. It was strange to call her names such as dove or lil' bird with her stature and size, but he wouldn't dare go as far was to refer to her like he would a male. Maybe something in between? Was there such a term?

His pondering expression probably made him appear dazed and dumb, but he was actually quite focused on how to be most polite to this woman. As a gentleman, and especially as a British individual, his top priority was politeness.

Miss Adelle would have to work.

The cockney luperci smiled some, and nodded his head. Sure fin', most everybo'y does.

Harvey was relieved that she wasn't offended by his being so bold. As a youngster he'd been thought strictly to keep out of the business of others while in conversation. Though, in the gang, he had no problem diving into the personal lives of anybody for his own gain... But that was what he was changing about him with his arrival to Nova Scotia. That part of him was something he wanted dead.Ah, the ci'y? 'Alifax, I assume? He smiled, proud of himself for knowing the location, despite it being where he lived. I live there meself. Could 'elp ya out wif anyfin' if ya needed it... The aussie dog said with a shrug.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
He didn't appear to be all there, drifting off and daydreaming about other matters. There was a glimmer in his eyes that told Adelle he wasn't as stupid as he looked, so she didn't press it. Adelle was still a little distracted over being called dove, trying to picture how that would work. She liked Miss Adelle a lot more, even if it was different from the usual manners that she faced where she was the protector and fighter. Only in Casa did they treat her like the young canine that she was.

It was good that he'd accepted her plain terms for him. Adelle didn't think she would have been able to come up with anything as polite and nice as his term for her. Nodding her head Adelle glanced beyond him to where the city was. It was only a short trip away from her pack, highly convenient for travel. Brightening up at his words Adelle carefully thought it through before nodding. Sure. It probably would be easier to locate some good leather with someone who would know where to look.
[html]

((274)) --

Harvey

It wasn't quit gentlemanly of him to wander off in thought, so he quickly made note of that for himself, and turned to attention back to the female nearby.

Everybody was to be treated with respect, not only initially, but all time. There were occasions when manners could be dropped, especially if the company proved to be undeserving of such, but even so, Harvey always tried to keep civil about all things. Unless instructed otherwise, he found miss and mister appropriate no matter the age. He wasn't too old himself, as he understood there was a likelihood that he would meet others older than himself. At least if that should happen, he was still just as polite and respectful.

For the cockney bloke, though, simply being called Harvey was plenty enough, even Harv was acceptable. He felt uneasy when others called him by his surname alone (as that's how he was typically addressed in his London years), but as long as the term wasn't disrespectful, what he was called mattered very little to him.

Ah, great then! Pro'ly would be a bit easiah for ya wif somebody 'bout t' 'elp who knows the place a bit, it would. The Brit nodded, looking toward Halifax as well. Could use a bit of a break from walkin' meself, den I can get back t' travelin' upward. He said with a smile.

It was a beneficial situation. He would refresh for a short time, then hurry his way northward, as he already had a sort of path to venture along, and would no longer need to keep slow in order to really take in the area's environment.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Nodding she happily settled down near him. She could wait for him to be rested up before heading out. Adelle had just needed to get out of the pack. The feeling of doing nothing was actually strange for her, used to constant motion and heading about. It seemed to buzz in her, ears twitching about to catch every sound. Adelle wasn't a particularly jumpy female. She had plenty of energy, but she was constantly channeling it and had quite good control over it in most situations.

This didn't prove to be one of them. Do you live in Halifax? I can imagine that it's quite nice there, with everything you could want. Of course, there's lots of canines that head through there, and no pack protection. Casa's quite close, so I never have to worry about such things of course. The chatter was brief, passing through as if there was nothing more to it, smiling as her fingers drummed against the tree and her eyes darted about, taking in everything that was there. Staying still was hard.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((269)) Apologies for the wait. ;u; Busier week than I'd thought.

Harvey was relieved to see that the other was settling as well, meaning he didn't have to start off too soon. He took advantage of the opportunity and decided to rest himself, though in a way that wouldn't seem rude to his company, or show that he was uninterested, as he was quite the opposite.

Tha' I do, Miss Adelle, an' it is quite lovely... The Brit nodded. Reminds me of 'ome, it does! what, wif it's buldin's an' grey skies an' the like... A lil' London for a bloke like me. Tha' way, I don't find meself gettin' all too 'omesick, or uncomfortable in a relatively new area, for me.

He wasn't exactly new anymore, especially being settled in an actual home for quite a while now, but compared to his time growing up in England, Harv was still getting used to the way of life. London was quite filled with it's number of canines, but most were dogs, like himself. He'd never seen so many other species in an area until his arrival to Nova Scotia. It was nothing to complain about, though, and the aussie dog really did enjoy it in Halifax.

True... I've actually been lookin' t' find me a pack t' be a part of... The cockney luperci nodded, I've 'eard a lot of benefits of joinin' one, an' protection sounds like a good idea. Not t' mention bein' able t' meet new people in the sort of community... I can do as I wish as a loner, for the most part, but... Seems in pack life, the good out weighs the bad significantly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Halifax looked like London? That intrigued the young dog greatly, ears perking up over her head. She had never heard of many descriptions of what the world beyond her pack looked like, and to think she had been so close to a place reflecting that far off place across the sea! It brought back a tiny sense of adventure, interested in digging through the broken city and studying it. It wasn't London, but she could pretend it was, and imagine what the city looked like. Does it really look like London?

Nodding her head Adelle smiled. His argument for joining a pack was pretty good. Being part of a pack doesn't sacrifice much. I stay close to home, but many travel. As long as you don't cause trouble it's not too difficult. I can't imagine wanting to cause that kind of trouble. Well she could, but it was strictly limited to the murderer of her grandfather and went no further than that. Adelle wanted to kill him, and didn't see anything holding her back from doing so if she got the chance.
[html]

((239)) --

Harvey

Tha' it does! Harvey said with a laugh. The sound was always a happy one, but never booming. Much like his voice, it was considerably soft in tone, with a sort of gruff sound tainting it. It was neither too deep nor high pitched, but fittingly set to represent his age. Along with his thick cockney accent, the red merle aussie dog had a distinct voice.

Well, a' least... Compared, tha' is. He started again with a smile, looking to his new acquaintance. Nice, grey ci'y wif tall buildin's an' stormy wea'vah... Tha's pre'y much as London as it gets, love. It was true that he'd picked a location much like his old hometown. He wanted to start a new life upon arriving to the new land, and that didn't mean he had to go from city gangster to farmer joe or a swamp dweller. He felt comfortable in the ruined urban area, and location really didn't effect his new personality. As long as he could continue to keep his anger at bay, he was doing well at his goal.

The red blotched luperci gave a nod. True. Tha's why I've really considered lookin' into joinin' one. Most of the blokes I've met 'round 'ere are in a pack, so I know they are allowed t' travel a' least somewhat, y'know? Ju's 'ave a feelin' bein' on me own isn't goin' t' be too grand in the long run.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
It was funny, listening to the differences in their voices. His was much softer than her own, and even with the distinct feminine tone of her voice it was deep and bellowing, unlike Harvey's softer voice that had a pleasant tone to it. Adelle was pleased to have it confirmed, wagging her tail. It was great that she could see what London looked like without ever having to struggle with traveling across the sea. The weather had an affect on it? It didn't actually sound like that great a place if it was so damp and miserable.

Nodding her head Adelle smiled. It was good to hear him talking like that. With that attitude she didn't expect he'd be a loner much longer. He'd probably join a pack pretty quick. Maybe you can come to Casa! Can you fight at all? Adelle was pretty sure that was a requisite for joining. That, or being in need of help. Since Harvey seemed capable of caring for himself she doubted Casa would be needed to rescue him any time soon. She could be wrong, but all the joiners she'd seen could fight.
[html]
((220)) --

Her voice was unlike any other female's he'd heard before. It was fitting to her unique build, though, and Harvey figured is she had a soft, higher voice it'd be out of place. It was all different, but nothing he felt was unattractive or unnerving.

The red merle australian shepherd noticed Adelle wagging her tail, and gave an amused smile, happy to have done something to at least somewhat entertain or excite the other. He sighed heavily, thought it was a gesture of contentment as he relaxed against the tree still.

Oh, Casa? I've 'eard of it, I 'ave... Uhm... Fightin'? He frowned some. Yes, he could fight, but... One of the reasons he wanted to start his life new as because of all the violence in his past. He hated to admit that he'd gotten into a fight with a stranger in this new land, but he did realize his fault and walked away wounded, but proud of his decision.

Harv gave a bit of a shrug, I...can, I 'ate t' admit. But... Not sure I'd really be lookin' forward t' anyfin' tha' requires me t' fight much. I mean, for self-defense, or t' 'elp anovah in need, I guess tha's understandable... If tha's what you're askin'. Yeh, I can fend for meself an' mates. The Brit nodded.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He was a pretty easy going guy. Harvey smiled at Adelle's excitement, the young female noticing and trying to calm herself down. She wanted to be collected, and as wonderful as his words were she didn't think that acting as excited and enthusiastic as he was was the right response. It was far too energetic for a pair that was just resting and chatting. She couldn't tamp down her smile, though her tail did slow it's pace. She was enjoying the conversation, and didn't want to make him feel like they had to rush off to the city.

Adelle stilled completely at his frown, intense blue eyes focusing on him. Fighting wasn't a bad thing. At least, she didn't think it was. It was to protect the pack, and help others, and to care for oneself. There were very few negative associations she had to fighting, beyond the outburst she'd had against Neela. She listened patiently as he spoke, unsure what else would require fighting. I can't imagine fighting for something other than those reasons. Most members in the pack know how to fight, so I figured it would be best if you could too. Well, if you join. Adelle laughed happily, her tail swaying as she pushed away the more negative notations of their conversation.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((296)) --

Harvey

She suddenly calmed just as he'd laid eyes on her, witnessing her initial enjoyment. He felt, perhaps, that his expression influenced her to settle, as if he was joking at her exhilaration, or getting too excited himself over it, but Harvey was simply amused to have the other show interest in their conversation.

He, too, regained some composure and cleared his throat before speaking in a softer tone, lacking the heightened amount of mirthfulness to it, though no void of the happy sound completely. Ah, oh... Uhm, yeh. The Brit shrugged.

The red merle man felt as if he'd blown his cover of sorts by even possibly hinting that he had fought before (or had at least thought about it) for other reasons than self-defense, or protection of loved ones. He was involved in a terrible group a bit ago, who fought for the glory of it. They fought to dominate, to show others just how weak they were, and simply for the thrill of shedding blood and fueling fear. It was a nasty profession and shameful way of life, but it happened, and despite Harv's wants, it wasn't going to be completely eradicated from his person; his past was stuck with him, all he could do now was hide it, and try his best to make up for it all.

Of course. He smiled now, thinking of how he'd talked with another before on using his abilities for good, rather than harm. Tha' makes sense... 'Ave t' take care of what you've got, ya do! An' ya gotta take care of yourself. Else, 'fore ya know it, you're on the bo'em of the food chain. An' tha's no place t' be, it ain't. Don't wanna be feared, but ya don't want t' getcherself killed, eivah.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]div class=
[html]

OOC here!

He still sounded fairly happy, but this time Adelle felt that he was avoiding something. His words didn't sound completely natural. Frowning Adelle looked at him more closely, wondering what she had missed. Had she waved over something obvious and he didn't want to point out that she was being foolish? Perhaps it had to do with the fact that she had once fought someone in a blind rage, and had been willing to kill. Had he noticed that? Adelle didn't think of that moment often, but his hesitant speech brought that shame forwards when she'd attacked everyone around her in the midst of her grief.

His words were agreeable as he slipped round the darker subject as well, both of them brightening up to choose to focus on more cheerful things. Stretching Adelle pushed herself to stand, looking over to the city. Do you think we can make it to the city and get the leather in time to return before dark? She would rather still have enough light to finish the work that she wanted to get done, but finding good leather of the kind that she wanted would be rather difficult.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((212)) --

The pause between them was short as they both seemed to be affected by the other's obvious change in disposition, but it felt like an eternity for the red merle Australian shepherd.

She was clearly no longer as amused, and the cockney luperci could even describe the overall, new feeling of the conversation tense enough to make it's contributors uneasy.

It first, he felt the aura had shifted to the more negative spectrum do to his own fault, but he wasn't much of a pessimist, and especially not one to blame himself over such trivial matters (and to assume something so great from an action as minuscule was absurd in itself), so he instead shrugged it off and brought a smile forth to his red blotched and white face.

Giving a bit of a huff, Harvey stood up himself, stretching instantly afterwards. He enjoyed the time to rest, but it was only getting later, and he probably should get heading back to his home.

Well, I'd 'ope so! Not all too late now, we could pro'ly make it t' 'Alifax 'fore dark. An' wif' me 'elp, you may be able t' get what ya need pre'y quickly as well... I'd 'ope. He restated, smiling softly still. So... Shall we 'ead off now?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]center
[html]

OOC here!

Smiling Adelle nodded her head, flashing a smile his direction. Harvey stood up beside her stretching out and preparing for the trip. It wasn't too far off, just a couple hours, maybe less if they hurried. It was locating the leather that she was truly worried about, a task that could take a good few hours, especially since she needed something large enough to cover her hands and to last for a good few years with proper care. Cheap leather would be easy to find, but that wouldn't do for what she needed.

Alright. Adelle stepped forwards setting the pace, her steps brisk and sharp as she proceeded towards the city. The landscape just marked the edge of the horizon, the great buildings lucky to be standing. Perhaps in another few years the skyscrapers wouldn't be there at all, collapsed under the rust and the turn of time. She was lucky that she'd run into him. Not only was he good company, and from London, but he seemed to know Halifax as well. Perhaps her errand wouldn't be too difficult.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]