A Favor
[html]

Ciara O'Callahan

OOC: A wild Candace post appears! Shadow and Kiara only, please! <3

It had been weeks since she’d had time alone with her mate.

Ciara and Augustus were patrolling constantly. One would take a long shift and then come to relieve the other. That meant they were working at separate times and had no time to spend together to be mates. It was weighing on them in some ways, strengthening their bond in others. There were things that needed to be resolved (the consummation of their mateship, for example), but the strength it took to deal with the distance had brought them closer together.

She was confident now that they had reached a deep enough level of understanding where she could finally show him her most vulnerable moment. What had kept her back from accepting his advances before had been just that. Even though Augustus wasn’t the most experienced in the sexual department, Ciara was as green as they came. She knew that she’d appear shy and weak even, to her mate, on the night they first mated. The golden girl needed to know that he wouldn’t think less of her, that they were at a level where he could accept every part of her.

Being ready also meant needing that time together, and that’s where the rest of the Epsilons came in. Kiara and Shadowfang had been recently promoted to their rank, and that meant they could take on the responsibility. Some small part of her told her that Augustus would be loathe to let them step in, but she would find ways to persuade him. She wasn’t in heat, but she knew it was time. At the very least, the two could…practice.

Ciara moved back towards the communal den at the end of her shift, having mulled over all these thoughts on her walk back from the furthermost borders. First she yipped at the den in case either of the two rookie Epsilons were in there. Then, she lifted her nose to the sky and sent out a vague call asking for Kiara and Shadowfang. She knew that Augustus might find it odd, and might even bristle at the thought of his mate talking to the dark male, but it needed to be done.

The two Epsilons needed this favor, whether they liked it or not.

Photo courtesy of Tenryuu, table by Stormie, inspired by 'Souls

<style type="text/css">
@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Redressed");
.COC {text-align:center; font-family:redressed, cursive; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#47300f; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.COC1 b {color:#f5d8ae; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.COC1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.COC1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#79602a; background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/ciaoc.png"); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.COC1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Pikachu I choose you, throws pokeball. Sorry for the wait / +000

Kiara wasn't sure how she felt about her promotion in the pack or really why she had been chosen in the first place. She wasn't an omega, but Kiara wasn't exactly the most dominant wolf either. Her natural instinct was to submit, to step aside and allow others to lead while she followed. As an arctic wolf, she was neither smart nor strong. Her best attribute was her speed, agility, and hunting prowess; yet she had been chosen as the packs hunter and defender. Whatever Zalen was thinking, he had a lot more confidence in her than Kiara felt she deserved.

Feeling a bit out of place, the arctic female had found herself a soft patch of moss not far from the communal dens where she could enjoy a nap in peace. Lying down seemed to be the best option, as Kiara needed some time to think things over. Kohaku was still out with Amy, his personality and world views twisted beyond repair. Lucia was going through some sort of rebellious phase and didn't seem to want to be around her mother as often. With the added weight of her promotion, Kiara felt slightly overwhelmed and unsure of anything.

A howl calling to the Epsilon's brought the arctic female out of her daydreams. Her large head shot up, ears flicking forward and to the side as she listened. Standing, Kiara made her way back to the communal dens where Ciara waited for her. Kiara immediately took the submissive stance and had to take a moment to remind herself to relax. She and Ciara were of equal rank now. Striding over, Kiara gave a quick greeting lick multi-hued female. You called?

Table by: Cait

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiapup p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiapup p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:356(OOC: Hi Guys!!)

Shadow like always was out and about doing his usual training making sure he was the best warrior and able to protect his pack from any threat. He focusing on his movements and agility and strength and the poor tree was taking the damage and Shadow was happy. He reared back and kicked out and then punched forward as he spun and his fist landed soundly against the symbol he had made to mark where a wolfs heart would be and he had a detailed map of nothing but weak spots, thats to his father he knew many ways to kill someone and it was exceedingly useful when hunting and helping out his pack and family. He pulled away and smiled and wiped his forehead as his ears perked when he heard the sound of his sister. He turned and started to run and as he did he shifted and fan towards the sound of where she was.

He passed Thana his mate and gave her a loving kiss and lick before saying he was being called and took off at full speed. He smiled when he reached the area and he saw that both Ciara and Kiara were there and his tail moved slowly behind him as he looked to them both and nodded lightly and he nuzzled both of them befor taking a seat so to look at Ciara. He sat proud and knew that because they were all of the same rank that they could relax around one another.

"Hello Kiara and hello Ciara...It seems like only yesterday I was a Epsilon and then I left and came back and here we are again...promoted for the second time...funny how life works sometimes...So whats up." He chuckled and waited patiently for his sister to speak so he could understand why they were called, not that he couldn't guess...it was no mystery that while the pack was on high alert that everyone was busy and he felt that he had an idea but he had been wrong befor and it was better to listen than to guess.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]

Ciara O'Callahan

OOC: Sorry about the wait guys. As I'm explaining in all of my threads, my computer died and I had to wait awhile to get the funds for a new one. I'm back now, though! <3

Ciara didn’t have long to wait for her fellow Epsilons to show up and for that she was grateful. It had been far too long since she and Augustus had had time together, and she could only hope that the other two guardians wouldn’t mind covering for them for a while. She realized they were both new to the position, Kiara more so than Shadowfang, but it was a good chance for the two of them to get some practice with it at the very least.

Kiara was the first to arrive, looking slightly confused but overall friendly. The golden Epsilon dipped her head to return a kind lick across the Arctic’s muzzle, her tail wagging in a few friendly swishes behind her. “Good to see you again, sister, it’s been far too long,” Ciara began, offering her a kind smile. She knew of the confrontation between Kiara and Augustus, but she couldn’t blame the woman. Kiara was a mother, needing to assure herself of the safety of her pups. Ciara was certain she would have acted in much the same way and would have invoked Augustus’ wrath as well.

When Shadowfang arrived Ciara returned his kind nuzzle, licking over her brother’s ear in a playful manner before sitting down before the two of them. The calico wolf glanced over her shoulder once, feeling like Augustus would be there listening and trying to deter her plan. He never did like it when Ciara went about something without his knowledge. This time, though, it was for the good of the couple. Their mateship hadn’t even been consummated yet and, while Ciara wouldn’t outright say that’s what she wanted the Epsilons to take over for, it would be at least a little clear to them both.

“Thanks for coming, you two,” she started, her voice oddly shy. “I called you here so I could…ask a favor. I know you’re both getting settled into your ranks again but I was wondering if….”She paused, trying to figure out how to word this. Asking something of others was not one of her favorite pastimes. “I was hoping you two wouldn’t mind covering the patrols for a night…so Augustus and I can have some time alone…we haven’t had any since we became mates, really…”

Her ears twitched apprehensively and she glanced away, embarrassed. Beneath her thick coat of fur she was blushing deeply.

Photo courtesy of Tenryuu, table by Stormie, inspired by 'Souls

<style type="text/css">
@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Redressed");
.COC {text-align:center; font-family:redressed, cursive; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#47300f; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.COC1 b {color:#f5d8ae; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.COC1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.COC1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#79602a; background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/ciaoc.png"); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.COC1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Pikachu I choose you, throws pokeball. Sorry for the wait / +000

Ciara greeted Kiara just as heartily as the snow wolf greeted her and the tails of both female's were wagging. There was no hard feelings between Kaira and Augustus, as the past incident was just that, in the past. On top of that Augustus had been there for her when she chased of a Salsolan. Thus, there was no resentment in the arctic female's eyes or mind. She smiled and said, Yes sister, it has.

Shadowfang was right behind Kiara, the large black wolf greeting both females with friendly nuzzles. The young mother returned his greeting with a couple licks and wagging tail. Hello brother. Following Shadow's lead, Kiara sat down so that the three wolves formed a triangle. Her eyes were bright and curious, wondering why she had been called. Ciara had specifically asked for the epsilons, so it pertained to her new rank. A small fraction of unease stirred in the pits of Kiara's stomach, but she managed to push it down with her determination to prove that Zalen's trust in her was the correct decision.

The calico wolf's request was not one Kiara had excepted and her head cocked to the side in interest as she listened. When Ciara finished speaking, her eyes became averted in clear embarrassment. Of course sister. I don't mind at all. Kiara brought her back leg up to scratch at her neck briefly, clearly unperturbed by the request. It wasn't like Ciara was asking for anything difficult and the arctic female was perfectly comfortable moving around at night. All that she would have to change was her napping period, and it was an easy fix. Besides, Ciara deserved some time alone with her mate.

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As Ciara started to speak and explain the situation he waited patiently and very quickly the true purpose behind this calling of the Epsilons made since and he smiled as he sat there waiting for her to finish. So the couple wanted some alone time huh, it didn't surprise him in the least, Augustus even though he was a hard man and a pain in his ass and even though they didn't see eye to eye he still loved the man, even though he knew Augustus did not feel the same for him. The man was proud and unforgiving and cold but he had a mate which meant he had a heart and Shadow was not the type to deny such a request and he moved forward and nuzzled his sister after giving her a simple and quick bump of his nose to her as he smiled and looked her in the eyes."Just a couple things...first off, I love you sis and you should have come forward with this sooner, I would have been all to happy to help and secondly, that proud...mate of yours, better be happy and be sure to beat him up good." Shadow nodded and then turned to look at Kiara as he spoke lightly and with confidence" I know that me and my sis her can handle everything just fine, personally I'm a little hurt that only now I was asked to patrol at night, the shadows is my specialty. And I know that you and I will make a great team Kiara." He looked back to Ciara and smiled.

Shadow moved back over to Kiara and sat down again and his tail was going as he thought that maybe after they had there alone time He and Shadow might get along and he wont want to kick his ass all the time.....Nah!

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +200

When Kiara and Shadowfang agreed to help them out Ciara was thrilled. Her plush golden tail went at high-speed behind her and she jumped up, licking each of their muzzles happily. Now she and Augustus could finally get the time together they so desperately needed. Anticipation and a little anxiety rose within the golden girl. Now that she’d put duty aside, she would actually have to face what was going to happen.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want it to happen, she was just so nervous about it. What if she did something completely wrong? What if he didn’t have a good time? More and more worries sifted through her mind and she almost found herself growling back at them. Still, she was thankful for the two Epsilons for helping her out when she needed it. They were definitely loving pack mates, and she figured they’d have a good time honing their skills of defence as well.

Ciara was about to leave when suddenly she turned to Kiara. Kia…can I talk to you privately for a few minutes? I have some questions.. she murmured, looking apologetically at Shadowfang. It was time for girl talk, and she figured her brother would understand.

<style type="text/css">
.ciaramoose b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a6c32; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.ciaramoose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ciaramoose {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hywiQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140501; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ciaramoose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ciaramoose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Short post/ +000

Just like Kiara, Shadow was more than willing to allow Ciara a night alone with her mate. He also brought up a good point, one that Kiara hadn't really thought of. If Ciara was having problems, she should have come to them sooner. As fellow packmates, they would have supported her request at any time. The arctic female nodded in agreement as Shadow spoke, their eyes catching one another's gaze. Patrolling at night is no problem, although I tend to stick out a bit. Needless to say, Kiara did not blend in well in dark places, but she could almost disappear in a snowstorm.

Saying that Ciara was grateful was an understatement. The young female practically jumped out of her fur as she ran over to give both Shadow and Kiara thankful licks. Laughing, Kiara returned the licks with an encouraging nuzzle. It seemed as if their business was done and the arctic female rose to go tell Tharin and Lucia of her new patrol schedule. However, Ciara's words stopped her before she could even take two steps. The nickname, plus Ciara's tentative tone made Kiara's ear twitch. Kia? That was a new one. Sure... I don't mind. There was a note of hesitation in Kiara's voice, her own fears suddenly surfacing. As the only other female in the group, even Kiara could guess what Ciara wanted to speak about. However, the alabaster wolf had reservations on the subject. Luperci and non-shifters were vastly different in their ways and culture. On top of that, Kiara's experience with men was limited to the one and he didn't stick around for very long. Hope you don't mind Shadow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]