Day-dream Eyes
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Sorry bout the wait J.

Word Count → 286

Now that the storm had passed, and Helotes had finally managed to muck out his rooms, gathered as many dry furs as he could find and aired out what he could, he decided it was time he get his horses out and about. They had been let loose in the storm, and the barn was still in shambles. Luckily they had not been lost like many of the other horses, but they were wet and bored and he didn’t like the idea of them wallowing in the mud with the possibility of get sick. So after grooming them, he mounted Yegua and with Potra in tow, headed out towards Grimwell Cavnerns.

He did not want to push them too hard, he knew they must be stiff, as he had been after several nights stuffed into the basement of the mansion with his family, so a quick trek to Grimwell would suffice. It would also let him get a sense of the damage that had been done there, he had heard that many of the caverns had flooded, putting some members out of house and home. With D’Neville in a sorry state itself, he knew that he was lucky not to be forced to be sleeping under the trees.

Soon the sounds of the ocean came to him, and the main mound of Grimwell came into view. He drove his horses down onto the sandy beach, and they cantered softly, mumbling to each other. It was obvious that the beach had changed, and the rock walls hugging them. Things looked… different, but there was not much that could be done about it. Helotes dismounted and let Yegua and Potra frolic to their hearts content on the beach.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Condensed);
.helprize {background-color:#a8491c; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2e1d15; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x8Jxp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; border:#6a2e12 2px solid; margin:0 auto;}
.helprize p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px}
.helprize b {color:#facc98; text-shadow:#2e1d15 1px 1px 2px;}
.helprize b:before {content:open-quote;}
.helprize b:after {content:close-quote;}
.helprize .input {margin:0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LkO0W.png); padding:5px 10px; border:#6a2e12 1px dashed;}
.helprize .wc {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #facc98; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 15px}
.helprize .ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.helprize .name {text-align:right; margin:15px; font-size:60px; font-family:'Stint Ultra Condensed', georgia, serif; text-shadow:#2e1d15 1px 1px 2px; color:#facc98;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:53% 36% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form Items

Date: ~1 Oct (Same day)

Weather: Sunny, nice ocean breeze

Time: 3 p.m.
Optime
Tattered Pink dress
backpack
Combat Knife

[/html]

[html] <style type="text/css">
.vallines-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.vallines {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#874841 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... 68e369.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#d7d7d7; border:1px solid #280070; }
.vallines .name {font-family: 'Jim Nightshade', cursive;color:#2B0481;font-size:720%;padding:45px 0 20px 0px;line-height:0.7em;text-shadow:#DB0098 0px 0px 5px;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);text-align:center}
.vallines .in {margin:20px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial,'sans serif';font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px}
.vallines p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.vallines p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.vallines b {color:#fff;}
.vallines-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC:: It's totally fine. I wouldn't have been able to post before now anyways ;] and also, she's being followed by ghosteh Hybrid, she just doesn't know it yet. I also hope you don't mind me pping your horses just so that Valkyrie could be aware of Helotes and the horses :] WC:765
Valkyrie de le Poer

The storm being over made the woman happy. She had been getting antsy inside her den, being one of the only ones that did not flood but her entrance had a pool of dirty water that she had to wade through to get outside. She groaned as she walked through the murky water and out towards the beach. She sighed lightly, for the woman knew that she was going to have a boring day, or at least that's what it felt like. She looked over her shoulder, slightly paranoid of something following her. For a few days now she felt like there was someone following her lately, and if she had opened her third eye, she'd realize that yes, someone was following her. For now though, it felt like someone was following her constantly. It was making her paranoid and she always looked over her shoulder to see who it was. She tried to ignore the looming figure that would materialize behind her back when she was not looking. It wasn't like she could see him, but she could definitely feel him there.

She moved quickly once she was out of the mucky waters that flooded the lower caverns, her long legs gracefully carrying her over the terrain and towards Hades beach. It'd been some time since she was able to unwind and just chill on the beach, so she figured that now was as good as any time to do so. She continued on until she made it to the beach, and when the dirt turned to sand, Valkyrie cast her gaze out towards the water. There was a lot more sand than there used to be, and the beach was actually....nice for once. I mean, to her it was always nice, but the absence of the jutting rocks and the course and gravelly sand was welcomed from the woman. The sand was actually smooth, like many of the beaches that Valkyrie had lived on before. Valkyrie smiled a bright smile that had been lost over the last few weeks. She sighed contently as she dropped her bag on the beach and she trotted to the water's edge. She giggled lightly as the water met her halfway and it lapped at her feet. The water was cold, and it made her dance in it for a moment, her body trying to get used to the tempature difference before the water retreated. Valkyrie chased the water though, and she splashed into it to where it was up to her calves.

She was unaware of Helotes and his horses until her large ears picked up the sound of soft nickering. The sounds filtered into words in her brain and it made the woman turn her head towards the two spotted horses. She recognized them as Helotes' horses, and immediately her eyes scanned the beach for the male. The warrior was a man that she wanted to see, if only because she wanted to learn things from him. Last time they spoke, he wanted to learn things from her as well, and she wondered how he was doing on that plight. She smiled as she found his form and she moved from the water and she walked down the beach towards the man.

He looked good, as if he didn't suffer in this storm, which Valkyrie was glad about. There were many chances in the storm to be harmed, but she, nor he seemed to be battered and bruised from anything. Valkyrie realized she left her backpack all the way down the beach when she was about halfway to him, and she also decided that she did not care. She would grab it later. Once she was close enough she barked at him. " Hey, Helotes!" she greeted him with a wag of her long tail and a wide smile on her face. She couldn't help but feel that looming feeling behind her again though, and it felt angry now. Or at least displeased. She shuddered lightly and she rolled her shoulders as she closed the distance between her and him. She also muttered a greeting to both of his horses and then looked back to him.

"I'm glad to see that you are not hurt. That storm we had was pretty brutal." it was strange that she dropped her accent once again, but her tongue did not feel like making things overly complicated, and instead now she sounded like a native to Nova Scotia, with their accent. Afterall, she was a native, for she was born in Inferni.

[/html]
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

D'awww look at Helotes blush XD

Word Count → +4

As he stood looking at the gray waves, he allowed his mind to drift to the previous night. He had meant Aeron then, the now leader of Anathema, and they had copulated. It had been her request of him; she wanted strong offspring and believed he could provide her with some. It was the first time he had done something like that, mated with someone he didn’t have some feelings for. It wasn’t that he did not find the woman attractive, on the contrary he found her very appealing, but there was nothing behind the mating besides her honest request of him. Even the past when he had had sex with other girls, just flings, there had been some heat in his blood for them. But whatever heat there had been for Aeron was already gone; it was strange sensation.

The Lykoi male crossed his arms, he wondered what the puppies would look like, the ones Aeron would produce by his seed. She had an orange and silver coat, and he a dark gray one, surely they would be beautiful, maybe even similar looking to his current children. Either way, he truly hoped Aeron would bring them by, as she said she would, but in the end, they were her children, not his. He let out a sigh, one that was a mixture of content and frustration, if that was even possible. Then he heard a call; his ears perked immediately and his head snapped to the source; it was Valkyrie! A smile came immediately to his face and his tale wagged and, surprisingly, his heart skipped a beat as the female came towards him. He turned to meet her halfway, and was pleasantly surprised when she greeted his horses in their own language; they seemed pleasantly surprised as well.

He met her and immediately grabbed her hands in greeting, his tail wagging behind him. She said she was glad to see him unharmed from the storm and he nodded, Not a scratch, the kids too. Our room didn’t fair as well, but I’ve managed to clean it up. He chuckled, And you? Heard the caverns flooded, are you alright? He was surprised at how concerned he actually felt, and why was it so difficult to look into her golden eyes? Helotes suddenly became aware that he had a crush. How juvenile and silly, but he wasn’t complaining; sometimes butterflies warmed the stomach.

<style>
.helprize {background-color:#a8491c; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2e1d15; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x8Jxp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; border:#6a2e12 2px solid; margin:0 auto;}
.helprize .input {margin:0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LkO0W.png); padding:5px 10px; border:#6a2e12 1px dashed;}
.helprize .wc {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #facc98; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 15px}
.helprize .name {text-align:right; margin:15px; font-size:60px; font-family:'Stint Ultra Condensed', georgia, serif; text-shadow:#2e1d15 1px 1px 2px; color:#facc98;}</style>
[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.vallines-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.vallines {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#874841 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... 68e369.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#d7d7d7; border:1px solid #280070; }
.vallines .name {font-family: 'Jim Nightshade', cursive;color:#2B0481;font-size:720%;padding:45px 0 20px 0px;line-height:0.7em;text-shadow:#DB0098 0px 0px 5px;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);text-align:center}
.vallines .in {margin:20px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial,'sans serif';font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px}
.vallines p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.vallines p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.vallines b {color:#fff;}
.vallines-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC:: Tongue he's a cutie. WC:444
Valkyrie de le Poer

It was funny to her, the way the man looked at her. He seemed so happy to see her. Valkyrie was pretty happy to see him, his tail wagging and everything. It was a relief to have someone that was so happy to see her. One that could also actually smile at her. It'd been some time since she'd seen the one she thought about, but she was sure he was somewhere around. He always seemed to disappear and then come up out of the blue again. She tried to find Sascha at some point, but it was strange that he wasn't to be found by the tracker. Her thought strayed away from Sascha though, and went back to the male with burnt umber eyes that was in front of her. Her hands were grasped by the male, and an introduction from the male made her mind stay right where it was. On dry land. She looked into his eyes and she held a smile on her maw, as well as a steady, but graceful wag of her long tail. They did flood, but apparently I was good enough to actually pick a den that was elevated, so only my entrance flooded, but even that wasn't too much. purred the girl with a giggle. Nate an' I had to brave the storm abit 'cause we needed to get some food from the mansion though. she spoke, shrugging her a shoulder.

We weren't hurt none though. the coywolf spoke to the other. Glad to hear that the little ones were safe. How bout yer horses? Are they doing okay? asked the woman as she glanced over to the two horses. Freya herself had gotten out of the stables when the storm sent branches into the stables, but she did not wander too far, in fact, she wandered closer to the caverns rather than away with the other horses. Why she had come towards the caverns was unknown, but maybe she was trying to find Valkyrie. That's what Valkyrie figured, but Valk didn't ask the steed, because Freya seemed to be a little bit traumatized by the storm. It was strange how she had been affected. Valk figured that Freya would talk about it when she was ready to. If not, then sometime later Valky would bring up the subject.

Freya was okay in the storm, she just...is kinda silent lately. Her body is okay, but her mind is like, elsewhere or something lately. I dunno. The kittens and the birds are good though. she added, because she anticipated him asking her how Freya, and everyone else was.

[/html]
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Out of character here.

Word Count → 415

Valkyrie seemed to be as happy to see him as he her, which was somewhat surprising considering their awkward past. But he did consider her a friend, though they did not see each other too often, so each meeting was a treat. She was one of the more beautiful and shapely of the females in Inferni, even dressing herself provocatively, whether that be a conscious decision or not, he did not know. Either way, the Lykoi male always found himself to be in a good mood when in the company of the lovely girl, and he took the hand he was grasping and wrapped it around his arm and began to walk along the beach as she spoke, something that the two of them had done before.

Helotes listened politely to her as she recounted her own hurricane story, how she had been lucky enough not to be flooded out, but how food had been in short supply. He nodded, Yeah, some of the foodstuffs did get destroyed, but we’re building it back up. If you even need anything, let me know ok? He smiled at her then; Helotes was a lot of things, one of them being generous. They were all lucky to live in Inferni, such a prosperous clan, that there was no reason to resort to baser instincts like scavenging and fighting over scraps; there was plenty to go around.

Val then asked about his horses, mentioning that her own had been acting a little strangely after the storm; Helotes assumed it was because she was still spooked. Potra and Yegua are fine, I managed to let them loose before any damage happened to the mansion’s stable. They turned up after the storm had died down; dirty but no worse for wear. Maybe Freya should spend some time with them, I find that horses always recover better in the company of others. Maybe he could ask Freya what was bothering her too, it might be easier to her to open up to a neutral party.

They walked in silence for a moment, then Helotes looked over at Valkyrie, I’m sure you’ve heard that Zana is gone. Not sure what happened to her. Now that the kids are getting older, I’m starting to realize that once they’re gone, I’ll be a lonely bachelor again. He laughed slightly at this, So… I was wondering if maybe, you’d want spend some time with me… He tried to make this question sound as un-awkward as possible.

<style>
[/html]