Family Outing
[html]
OOC: Back dated to Sept. 30th...ish. Hope this works for both of you Smile / +300

The hurricane had not been kind to either of the allied packs. He had left Casa with a handful of his fellow warriors to evaluate and aid their friends and neighbors, if only for a few days, while Alyssum happily took charge of the Fort to begin the recovery process. Much work needed to be done at home, the food storage needed to be re-stocked, the stables and barn had taken on damage and many of the trees in the natural gardens had fallen, crushing the bushes and wilting flowers below. He had faith that his pack would not question why he had traveled to the Artisans aid when they themselves were in need of as many helping hands as possible. It was common knowledge that Jazper was strong in his belief that by helping others the Cavaliers would never be without a friend, a thus they would never go without a home or meal. So far his beliefs stood true and Skye and the pack had greeted the warriors warmly.

Lazing on the grass the middle aged father held a squirming Esmeralda up in the air with a chuckle. The sun was high in the sky and warmed the fading grass in the field the family had come to play in. After a couple of days of work around the pack Jazper had insisted they all take a break and enjoy the warmer fall weather. Following the Artisan leader the dark Sole, his adoptive brother, and the pups found themselves a spot all to themselves. I swear to you Skye, I will not leave your lands until that damn tree is out of our living room. He teased, pushing the mostly crème pup out of his hand and bouncing up into the air with a chuckle. Looking to Taliesin as he caught the little bundle he smiled, I’m sure Tal agrees. A brother’s loyalty and secret language would force the white male to agree, Jazper was sure of it.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]