Black Smith's Shop
I figured I better claim this before one of the newer people do XD. Fire is a long practicing black smith and her craft is this...though I need to do some research xD)

Fire looked around her home. It's simple walls filled with intricate works of metal. Looking out her window she smiled seeing a flash of orange light. She smiled softly remembering how hard she fought to convince the elders that fire she created was not sacred. It was just a hot light used to keep warm in the deep winter. Almost like a favorite riot pet she had fought to keep it here near her home. Gently she fingered her blacksmiths pouch hanging around her neck. She flinched as a sharp pain cramped up her paw.

She pulled her hand away from the special bag, a wave of her father's faint scent raised a whine deep in her throat. She hoped by offering her services to her mother's home pack would let his spirit rest in peace. Even now on the edge of her hearing... She shook her head blinking her eyes. Her mind was a cruel place dragging up her deepest dreams only to have reason smash them to bits.

Sighing she walked to the door of her home instinctively hefting the small waterfall like wall hanging beside it. She let the smooth metal balls roll though her bad fingers as she twisted the door's knob. Taking a deep breath she stepped into the cool autumn air and passed the hot flames. She moved on past her weapon barrel, full of sword blades and hammer heads. She continued forward a wooden stand her destination. A gentle breeze set the long thin metal chimes ringing. She smiled up at their tingling as she sat down behind the wooden shelf. Reaching down she pulled up a box with an investing puzzle lock. Smiling she opened it pressing special places. Twisting it around toward the road, she displayed her small collection of gems. Nodding she waited for the first wolf to show up with an order.

313 (YES longest post as of yet)