A flower's confusion
[html]

sorry about my inactivity.. I am ALIVE.

Word Count → 000

A soft cooing sound came from the sleeping girl’s lips, though a sudden sound seemed to have woken her rather present dream. Now what was that? Slowly her eyes entered to the world, making her mind only focus on reality. Sadness filled her eyes when she woke up to her fiancé not laying beside her, he was not even in the room. Where was he? Almost in an instant she sat up, feeling a slight pain from her side from where one of the boards seemed to have hit her ever so slightly. How could she have such an intolerance to pain, she had been through worse.

A sigh escaped the pale colored woman, as she moved from her bed. Maybe he was outside? With that thought she moved to the door, still slightly damp from all the rain the storm had caused. Add rather large storms to the list of her fears, She made a mental note. The girl’s hips swayed as she moved down the hall and soon outside her precious home, how could a storm do such damage? Her eyes scanned form of the left over debris, trying to find Lorenzo. “Lorenzo..” Her monotone voice breathed, searching for the one she fell in love with..

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]