To Hunt the Beast
[html]

October 10 Injuries: bruises, claws across sides, bite on jaw

He had simply been out hunting when he'd caught her scent. Excitement had filled him, and it was only his missing ear that stopped him from hunting after Amy by himself again. This time he was wise enough to head back to the pack with the news that he had found a fresh trail leading to the dog. As soon as he reached the border he let out a thunderous howl calling for able canines to help him hunt her down.

They came to his side swiftly. He had been pleased to have Augustus with him, as he knew he was a strong warrior. He hadn't been quite as enthusiastic about Noah, but trusted that the crippled wolf would be able to do damage. He always managed to surprise Tharin in what he could do. The one addition he wasn't so sure of was Sky. He held himself as the beta, making sure that his dominance was clear as he lead them out back to the trail, running along the scent.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/TWH0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

When Tharin's howl had sounded, she'd said her 'i love you's to her family before heading out, already in Secui form when she arrived. She said nothing, blue eyes landing on Tharin, showing enough respect to keep her tail lower than his, her posture dominant but no more so than his own. She would respect his rank, for Zalen had given it to him, though she did not respect the wolf that held it.

The following hunt would be perfect. She'd be able to finally finish what she'd started in Halifax, this time for sure. She'd not let the bitch escape this time. No, Amy would die tonight, one way or another. She would pay for her crimes against New Dawn and against nature. She was certain Amy had been behind Adonia's kidnapping, even if her scent hadn't been there. What's more, Kohaku, the little pup twisted to believe that bitch to be his hero. Disgusting.

But no more. Today would end it. Forever. She was counting on it.

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +350

Tharin’s call to arms was exactly what Ciara needed.

She was furious that Amy had managed to send an enemy into their lands and steal Adonia away. How the intruder had slipped past the four Epsilons was beyond her, but she vowed to make up for it. Adonia would be brought back and Ciara would atone for not protecting her. While she did not know the pregnant female personally, she was the future mother of the Alpha’s pups, and so she was very dear to Ciara.

Now the dog bitch had a pregnant female and a pup, who rumor told had been brainwashed to believe Amy was the good person. Ciara snarled as she ran towards Tharin, allowing the anger to rise where she would normally quell it. No, she needed that passion, the drive to destroy the woman that had done this to her pack. Her anger would be her fuel but she would remain in control. Adrenaline pumped through her veins, but she did not let it cloud her judgement. Her mind was sharp, she was ready to do this…ready to kill.

As she arrived on the scene she moved straight up to Tharin and bumped her nose beneath his chin. She flicked her tongue against him once and adjusted her posture as befitted her rank. Earthen eyes fell on Sky, another female she didn’t know, and she instantly felt the tension between the two. Now was not the time for pack rivalries, and if the woman showed any ounce of disrespect for Tharin, Delta or not, Ciara would be quick to correct her.

She held her body in a posture only slightly submissive to Tharin, appropriately so, but did not show any form of submission to the Delta. They were of the same set of rank, and so Ciara felt they were equals, merely had different jobs. She wasn’t exactly sure what Sky did here, but she assumed that the female would prove useful in battle against Amy. Ciara thought that perhaps Sky had fought Amy before.

Tharin, I am here as you need me. Let us end this.

<style type="text/css">
.ciarautumn b {font-weight:bold; color:#772103; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #edb255; }
.ciarautumn p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ciarautumn {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#edb255; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Nclsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ciarautumn p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ciarautumn p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]