.simple-log2 ol {
padding:0px;
margin:0px;
}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
/*Edit this stuff!*/
/*Controls the main text of the post log.*/
.log-text { padding-right: 5px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color: #437590; line-height:12px; }
.log-text b { font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8093B0; }

/*Controls the main header of the post log.*/
.log-title { font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; font-size:48px; color: #a1cf86; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}

/*Controls the subheaders of the postlog.*/
.log-subtitle {
font-family: georgia, serif; font-weight: bold; color:#a1cf86; font-size:24px; line-height:20px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; padding:20px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; }

/*Primary table control. Background color, border color, and width.*/
.log-tablemain {
width: 500px; border:1px solid #437590; background-color:#002760; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2sal8qv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #437590; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align:justify; padding-top:312px;}

/*Controls links and visited links.*/
.log-tablemain a:link, .log-tablemain a:visited {
color:#0889b3; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; }

/*Controls hovered and active links.*/
.log-tablemain a:hover, .log-tablemain a:active {
color:#046886; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; font-family:Georgia; }

.log-ol ol { padding:0; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal; list-style-position: outside; line-height: 12px; }

/*Controls the text of the copyright notice.*/
.log-notice {
font-size:10px; font-family:tahoma; color:#437590; padding:5px 0px 2px 0px; letter-spacing:-.1px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:center;}
</style>

1. COMPLETE: Have a thread where your character trains another warrior. Done!
  2. COMPLETE: Have a thread where your character trains with various types of weapons. In progress.
  3. INCOMPLETE: Warrior Task.. In progress !

Archive

2012::

1. 08.18: This road we walk, we walk together

Pack meeting, Aeron's the new alpha.
    2. 08.14 : Better run, better run- faster than my bullet

Axelle attacks Itzal, and she winds up fighting Eztli for her life.
    3. 08.09: Tell me what have I done?

PLOT. Kai finds her, and Axelle takes her stress out on him. She also considers leaving Anathema.
    4. 08.09: I am living fire

PLOT. Axelle is found in the forest, bloody by Kai. She runs from him, trying to disappear into the forest.
    5. 08.07 : You will know me by the hate I swear

PLOT. Axelle fights Tyko, and loses.
    6. 08.06 : What have you done?

PLOT. Kai bring's Tyko's slave to Axelle & she interrogates & heals her, and then they leave to find Tyko.
    7. 07.22 : You would have never known

Axelle is laying around in the park of Thackery Village, when she sees a fellow pack member stalking her in the trees. She gets angry.
    8. 07.21 : I will stay forever here with you

Axelle goes to visit her ghost friend, and is followed by Kai. The ghost, who has a slight obsession with Axe, gets pissed and changed the mood in the graveyard. This affects Axelle very much, and while she's pissed at Kai for following her- they leave together. Axelle tells Kai she's pregnant.
    9. 07.18: Desire Tames Even The Wildest Animals

Kai seeks information from Charm, and pisses Axelle off at the same time. They fight, and Axelle goes to sleep, leaving Kai in the dark.
    10. 07.11 : Angels lie to keep control

Axelle is weak from blood loss, and Rio comes to the apartment to heal her. Malakai helps out.
    11. 07.11 : She is Mine

Axelle is attacked and injured badly by a loner wolf, and Kai comes to her rescue.
    12. 07.10 : Tamed for the Hell of it

Axelle winds up killing Baird Byrne's prey, but gives him half anyway. They eat together and talk.
    13. 07.07 : I can't do this alone

Alder helps Axelle catch a horse in Wolfville.
    14. 06.25 : Surprise.

Axelle urges Terra to tell Kit about her pregnancy.
    15. 06.22 : [M] Fifty Shades of Black

Axelle and Malakai mate for the first time.
    16. 06.21 : When I said it, I meant it

Axelle & Malakai take a trip to Halifax to get a few things.
    17. 06.14 : Not gonna let this day go by

Axelle and Frex meet Ayasha and her pups.
    18. 06.11 : Memorable Moments

Axelle meets Alexander Collins in the common room, and they talk tats and piercings.
    19. 06.04 : Shadows of the Past

Malakai and Axelle share their secrets between each other, and they go back to Kai's den where they almost f*ck.
    20. 06.02 : Bury all your secrets in my skin

Malakai finds Axelle upset, and the ice is broken between them.
    21. 06.02* : So break yourself against my stones
    22. 05.02 : The Eye of the Storm

Axelle sees Malakai in the common room, and while she sharpens her swords - he tries to annoy her.

Axelle teaches Mido the basics of his bow&arrow, and also reaches out to him.
    23. 04.23 : [M] Insides on the Outside

Axelle finds Kai, where she almost shoots him in the head thinking he's a trespasser - they wind up getting high, and fighting with each other, where they leave on a weird note.
    24. 04.20 : Meow.

Axelle sits down in the common room with Mido and Malakai, and a spark is lit between her and Kai.
    25. 04.15 : M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?

Axelle meets Inocencio Kit Victor in Thornhill District and she winds up sleeping with him at his hotel room and leaving feeling him in the end.
    26. 03.26 : Keep this Secret

Terra shows Axelle the basics of trapping.
    27. 03.08*: While Hope was Still There
      Axelle meets X'yrin Exultare at the border.
    28. 03.07 : as the walls came down.
      Axelle smokes weed with Grace Galaxy.
    29. 02.15 : Trip Trap
      Axelle sees Terra in Halifax torturing a random wolf in a trap of hers.
    30. 01.10 : Please don't be scared of me
      Axelle meets Hotaru in Wolfville, and they have a brief conversation.
    31. 01.05 : Don't be shocked if i cry
      Mini Anathema Plot- Bear Attack. - Axelle gets to use some of her fighting skills on something real!

32. 2011:: Development

1. 12.07 : The Dangers of Running Too Fast
        Axelle defeatsTerra in a duel, the prize being only a name.
      2. 12.07 : I will not BREAK
        Axelle teaches Mido the basics of fighting, but she learns he has more problems than what shows on the surface.
      3. 11.01*: One heart
        Anathema Ceremony. Samantha Jarrett & Rain become mates- Axelle comes in, but has nothing to give.
      4. 10.05 : The pieces are only as good as the whole
        Axelle goes with Itzal to Halifax for some ammo, and then they went hunting, where Axelle was injured.
      5. 10.02 : Time to supply ourselves
        Akira Youali is trying to set up a hunting party, and Axelle offers to skin some of the kills.
      6. 09.06: I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
        Axelle is training with her sword, and then J'adore shows up and they catch up.
      7. 09.06: Who told you to come romp with me?
        Axelle finds an angry Galileo Gray.
      8. 08.29: No playing around
        Itzal comes to visit Axelle in her den, and they talk about a lot of touchy subjects.
      9. 08.17: Let the red river flow
        Axelle comes across Aeron Ganesa, who wants to hunt. Axelle agrees to hunt with her.
      10. 08.14: Better run, better run faster than my bullet
        Axelle plans on taking some 'goop', but nobody ever joins her.
      11. 07.14 *: Danger's apprentice
        Alaki teaches Axelle the basics of using her Katana.
      12. 07.05: My Silent Undoing
        Axelle finds a starving Voron Radav, and gives her food. They are both visited by Voron's brother's ghost.
      13. 07.05: M-Drunken Lullabies
        Axelle gets drunk with Lucia Cabriel in the woods, and they talk about how love sucks.
      14. 07.05: M-I will stay forever here with you, my love
        Nobody came :’(
      15. 07.02: supersonic
        Kansas Sadira gives Axelle a kitten, and they smoke bowls together.
      16. 06.26: Black Beard's Rum
        Axelle is fermenting some rum, and Agony comes along. So Axelle makes her help carry the fermenter back to her den and offers Agony a gift of her sweeter concoction of rum.
      17. 06.21: I reject your reality
        Axelle falls asleep in front of Dracula’s grave. She has a nasty dream about a black wolf trying to eat her, and she wakes up to see Galileo Gray in a nearby tree. He jumps down and introduces himself, but not before long they are caught by Mars Russo. They both depart to their homes quickly, not looking back.
      18. 06.19: Traveling (day three)
        Axelle sees a very high Tawny Wagner, but is kicked out of Dalia de Mai before she can help.
      19. 06.13: All the places I can go
        Axelle finds Mysterious on a beach, angry as always. Never acknowledged.
      20. 06.08: Little girls, little girls
        Axelle sees Wretch D’Angelo on a beach, never acknowledged.
      21. 06.07: Felt it pulling at the strings just for fun
        Axelle and Mysterious Brute fight. No winner.
      22. 05.29: There's no sense in running
        Axelle and Jace hallucinate with some Shrooms.
      23. 05.28: what's a world without enigma?
        Axelle joins Eris & Molca for a bite to eat.
      24. 05.21: Cool Serenity
        Axelle finds Cassie on a beach, and is nervous at first but she approaches and they get into conversation. Never finished.
      25. 05.05: Never More
        Naniko helps Axelle get settled into her new den.
      26. 04.12: M-Screaming in the silence;;
        Axelle meets Revan Rajanikant, and he takes her to a more secluded place. They swim in the lake there, and it was ended OOCly.
      27. 03.30*: All who wander are not lost
        Axelle joins Anathema.
      28. 03.14: M-No escaping your actions
        Axelle seeks out Alaki, where she finds him sleeping. She wakes him up, and they have a conversation full of mind games. Ended OOCly.
      29. 02.26: and if i sold my soul for a bag of gold
        Axelle meets Eris Eternity, and they talk about Naniko and humans.
      30. 02.07: Rolling In The Deep…
        Axelle finds J’adore in Halifax, and they have a conversation about Alaki, in which Axelle takes great interest in.
      31. 02.03: The Better Days
        Axelle attempts to interact with Kambujiya again, only with no reply. Never finished.
      32. 01.31: through your pride
        Axelle sees Spenser, never finished.
      33. 01.21: A Hunting We Shall Go !
        Axelle is wandering around Halifax looking for a crossbow, when she runs into Itzal who has various items in his hands. She still doesn’t trust him, and shoots at him. She brings out his dark side, and is very satisfied.
      34. 01.12: Maybe there is a shark in the water
        Axelle finds Pontiac in the Dalhousie library, and they have a short conversation, never finished.
      35. 01.11: Alone.
        Axelle trespasses, purposely into Aniwaya to explore. She finds Echo, who gets on her nerves for being 'too nice', it begins to rain and they retreat to a cave, where they talk. OOcly ended.
      36. 01.09: Amazing View
        Axelle finds Itzal, and at first she's afraid of him. They sit by his campfire and talk until sunrise, then they go explore a lighthouse, never finished.
      37. 01.08: And She Was One Who Could Speak To The Animals
        J’adore teaches Axelle low-speech.
      38. 01.05: Fabric of the past
        Axelle meets a timid Bindu at a shack, where she later has and burns her pups. She proposes that she would like Bindu to travel with her for a while.
      39. 01.03: M-Nox noctis divum est sic pulchellus
        Axelle smokes weed with Valinta, never finished.
      40. 01.03: M-Take Me Away..
        Axelle smoked weed with Kemo, and introduces him to Vodka.
      41. 01.01: M-It's a pity you had to see me on a burning day
        Axelle burns her litter she had with Kemo alive shortly after they are born. Kemo comes a long, out of coincidence, and she has him join in for her revenge. He kills a few pups totally ignorant to the fact that they are his own blood.
      42. 01.01: M-Birth of the little devils
        Axelle gives birth to Kemo’s pups, Read Only.

2010:: The Beginning

1. 12.31.2010: Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again
        Davyn Nefae teaches Axelle about Wicca, never finished.
      2. 12.01.2010: Follow the Road…
        Axelle sees Aquila, never finished.
      3. 12.27.2010: Lost
        Axelle sees Kambujiya the puppy, never finished.
      4. 12.14.2010: A ghost in a graveyard
        Axelle is talking to her friend Dracula the headstone, when she hears someone talking. She goes to investigate and finds Voron talking to air. They have a conversation about her dead brother and Axelle’s unwanted pregnancy.
      5. 12.14.2010: Somehow everything’s gonna fall right into place
        A brutally injured Axelle wanders onto Anathema borders where Naniko takes her in and tries to heal her wounds.
      6. 11.14.2010: M-Forever Today
        Axelle finds a drugged Daisuke, never finished.
      7. 10.21.2010: M-A Soul’s Taste of Corruption
        Axelle is beaten and raped by Kemo.
      8. 10.21.2010: The knack of flying
        Axelle meets a drugged up Oran, never finished.
      9. 10.21.2010: M-you can’t hide.
        Axelle gets her ass kicked by a crazed Harlowe D’Angelo.
      10. 10.21.2010: M-&Then It’s Reaching Inside You
        Axelle has sex with Ouija.
      11. 10.13.2010: Mine is the night with all her stars
        Axelle meets Shawchert.

LASKY
  1. The Secret's Out (Jan 1st 2011)
  2. The Savage in us all (Jan 21 2011)
  3. Expect the Unexpected (July 14 2011)
  4. mo coimeádaí (August 29 2011)
  5. Mare somnia (January 10)

Postlog courtesy of Sie.

</style>[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Basics

Name Meaning: ‘my father is peace’ (liessss xD)

Name Origin: French

Nickname: Axe

Birthdate: April 24, 2009

Luperci: Verto

Heritage: Gray Wolf

Home & Rank: Anathema, Marbas

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 110 lbs, 47 in.

Secui: 160 lbs, 53 in.

Optime 200 lbs, 5 ft 5 in.

Prefers Optime form.

General: Axelle is a little shorter than average, but muscular thanks to her warrior training. Most of her weight is muscle. Without her muscles, she would have a petite frame. She’s sexy and her body has nice curves when in Optime form.

Eyes: Right eye is silver, left eye is magenta.

Coloration: Axelle’s fur is black and white, and it cuts her in half down the middle. When in Optime form, her hair is various strands of black and white, and she puts magenta streaks in it. It’s styled with layers, a little passed shoulder length, and she has a side bang.

Clothing: She wears a gothic styled skirt.

Accessories: She doesn’t wear any accessories at the moment.

Scars: She has a few various scars – mostly on the front of her body. She has 3 short, shallow claw marks on her maw, a shallow scar on the right cheek, three deep, pink scarred holes on each wrist, and a large, deep, pink gash in her chest.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Personality

General: Axelle is wild. She loves to get into trouble, and danger attracts her. She always has either some shrooms or vodka handy and is always willing to get high in some way. She’s very flirtatious when it comes to things and others that she wants – she’s not afraid of sex. She’s basically your average ‘Down For Anything Chick’.

She’s a Marbas in Anathema, specializing in her katana and crossbow, but the crossbow more. She has nearly perfect aim with it. She also is okay with any other knives, even the small ones. She knows low-speech and can read a little bit. She owns a cat, an Egyptian Mau named Frex that lives with her in her den.

Axelle can speak to the dead on good days. She can either see them or hear them, but never both at the same time unless it’s a dream. There is a graveyard she visits in Wolfville often, though not as often as she used to, where she goes to see a grave site of a certain ‘Dracula’. She believes he’s a handsome white wolf who she saw in a dream once. At the same graveyard, though, there’s another great black wolf that haunts her, and also tries to kill her at times.

Traits: blunt, wild, hot-headed, competitive, helpful.

Speech

General Style: Her voice is a little higher than alto with no obvious accents.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Straight.

Religion: She follows her own beliefs.

Prejudices: None.

General Beliefs: She doesn’t kill anything for fun; she believes its wasteful and when something is killed for nothing in her presence, she will bury it. She believes if the animal’s carcass is buried, a new one would be born soon to continue the circle of life.

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: She lives in a den in the Howling Caverns in Anathema.

Favorite Haunts: She loves visiting the city of Halifax.

Hobbies: Getting high, Malakai, exploring

Habits: Being impulsive and getting really mad over things that aren’t worth it.

Substances: ‘Shrooms, pills, drugs, vodka.

Abilities

Skills: Lowspeech, can talk to ghosts, good aim, knowledge of some French.

Strengths: HER in general, plus her great aim when it comes to shooting things.

Weaknesses: Fighting with small knives – she doesn’t like to get close to her opponent.

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: Sy Napier

Maternal Grandfather: Haiku

Maternal Aunts: Rheaka(?), Riki Napier

Maternal Uncles: Shadow

Mother: Anette Napier

Paternal Grandmother: Dahlia Forssell

Paternal Grandfather: Xerxes Amini

Paternal Aunts: None

Paternal Uncles: Javed Forssell, Gjord Amini

Father: Tyko Amini

Same Generation:

Siblings: Nero Napier

Half-Siblings: Kimat Amini

Cousins: None

Descendents:

Children: Unnamedx4

Grandchildren: None

Nieces: None

Nephews: None

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Loner

Mates:

Malakai: Her current love interest. They aren’t mates yet, but they will be in the coming future.
Itzal: Second Love Interest- she was developing a crush, but Itzal disappeared shortly after. When he returned, her feelings came back.

General: Axelle was born in Ontario, Canada. Her and her brother Nero were the only pups of that litter that survived. Their mother died when they were pups, and so depending on the rest of the pack to take care of them. Their father, Tyko, was never involved that much. He just kept to himself. As soon as Axelle turned 2, she left her home in search of something new and better, and thus finding Souls.

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.sie-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie-prof-headr { float:right; }
.sie-prof-headl { float:left; }
.sie-prof-body { clear:both; }
.sie-prof { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:95%; }
.sie-prof .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
.sie-prof-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; }
.sie-prof p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.sie-prof-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.sie-prof b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sie-prof .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding: 1px 25px 1px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sie-prof .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]By Nat Lineart by DragonFire01@Deviantart

Lineart by Kezra@Deviantart

By Requiem

Kiri LineartBy Bobbi

[/html]