Tales of Autumn
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... 40f94a.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: ( Aug.--- ) Do You Remember? | Zalen

After a long time apart, Zalen and X'y have a wonderful reunion. During it, she learns of his loss of Titania, and though it starts off unpleasant, they find that the bond they began seasons before is still intact and thriving. 24 pts.

Date: ( Aug. 31st ) One Moment at a Time | X'ies

X'yrin confronts X'ies about her interest and breeding with Zalen of New Dawn, but learns that his previous absence was due to a gift he was making for her. [Mature] 21 pts.

Date: ( 3rd ) Back From Bliss | Jaden

T.B.A

Date: ( 5th ) Nestling | Shawchert

T.B.A

Date: ( 6th ) The Lost Queen | Titania

After learning about Titania's absence, she has a sudden encounter with the lost woman...at her doorstep!

Date: ( 14th- Daytime ) Ask me no Questions, I tell you no Lies | X'Uri, Zeus

Zeus and X'y have a little bump with X'Uri in the common area.

Date: ( 14th- Afternoon ) A Momentary Retreat | Niernan

The 'ill' X'y has her first encounter with the Vald of Vinatta and she is anything but hospitable to him. 23 pts.

Date: ( --- ) Alone and Forgotten | Lyris, Sira

A young female comes to the borders of Sangi'lak. 9 pts

Date: ( 17th ) Reflected Path | Vesper

T.B.A

Date: ( 18th ) A Morning Howl | Aura

T.B.A

Date: ( 20th ) Flirting with Death | Lyris

Lyris and X'y have a little bonding time by the lake...by cleaning a wound! 17 pts.

Date: ( 22nd ) Refugee of the Sea | Vladi, X'ies

T.B.A

Date: (--- ) Thread | Person

T.B.A

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... August.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: (July 26th ) Homeless and Helpless | Fayne, Zeus

X'yrin meets Fayne and a little blind pup Zeus who was under attack from a terrifying predator. pts: 13

Date: (July 30th ) We Built This...Ranch? | Event

The day has finally come where the pack and come friends from NewDawn come to help with building pens for the animals.

Date: ( 1st ) Being Presentable | Asgeir, Zeus

Asgeir needs a little help with his grooming and X'y is more than willing to help.

Date: ( 5th ) Time Effects All | Asgeir

Time without children of her own has left the Nomad feeling terribly depressed. It seems the likelihood of her being a mother are growing more and more out of reach.

Date: (--- ) Time to Play | Zeus

Now that the pup's wounds have healed a little more, Zeus and X'yrin spend a little playtime outside the den. Pts: 22

Date: (--- ) Searching for Hospitality | Eric

X'yrin meets a male that's in need of a little help.

Date: (10th- morning ) A Little Inept | Galetta

During a morning hunt, X'yrin meets a loner female named Galetta and helps her snag a meal of her own.

Date: ( 10th-evening ) You'll be Safe with Me | Sequoia, Sira

Returning home, a disturbance takes bother X'y and Sira away from the borders to meet Sequoia and her mother Willow. pts: 27

Date: (11th-morning ) Solutions Maybe | Sira

Sira and X'yrin have a talk about her progress in Sangi'lak and the 'men' she's still 'seeing'. 14pts

Date: (--- ) Searching for Hospitality | Eric

X'yrin meets Eric who was the unfortunate victim of a chili powder attack!

Date: (13th-early evening ) Cold Body in Hot Water | Jaden

The first conversation that pair have since Jaden's return turns into yet another fight for dominance, but with repercussions both were not expecting. pts: 34

Date: (14-evening ) Nothing Left to Lose | Jazper

T.B.A

Date: ( 17th ) Say it Once...Say it Twice | Jaden

After a time of avoiding each other, Jaden and X'yrin finally have a talk. 25 pts.

Date: ( --- ) Whispers of the Moon | X'ies

X'yrin has a talk with X'ies regarding where they stand with each other. The result leaves something to be desired and gives the Issor something to think about her friend. 47pts.

Date: ( --- ) Trekking East | Roland

After a little scavenging the neighboring town, X'yrin meets Roland by the roadside.

Date: ( 19th) Old Friends and New Skills | Jaden

A day of training turns into a little conflict when Jaden and X'yrin get into a spar. Apparently she doesn't like the idea of using weapons... 21pts.

Date: ( Evening of 19th ) [m] Intensive Care | Jaden

After a injury, Jaden comes in to check on X'y and possible cure what ails her...

Date: ( 25th ) Time to Dance | Sira

The day marks the beginning of Sira's Evan'ule training.

Date: ( 26th- midday) The Fruits of our Labors | Pack Meeting

A pack meeting expressing the status of Sangi'lak with other packs.

Date: ( 26th- late afternoon/evening ) Do you Remember? | Zalen

After some time apart, Zalen comes to visit X'y in Sangi'lak.

Date: ( 27th ) Start the Machine | Aeron, Xies

X'ies and X'yrin travel to Anathema

Date: ( 27th- Evening ) Schism's Edge | X'ies

X'yrin learns of Jaden's transgressions and questions her decision to stray from the Nomad path. X'ies offers her a chance for redemption but at the cost of her love for Jaden. 32 pts

Date: ( 31st ) Help Me, If You Can | Vlad

T.B.A

Date: (--- ) Thread | Person

T.B.A

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... July-1.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: ( 1st ) Surprise Welcome | Sira - Jaden

Sira is in for a surprise when she meets Jaden.

Date: ( 3rd ) Wading in Shallow Waters | X'ies

[Groom] The Nomad pair do a little bonding whilst grooming, but it turns out to be more than what X'yrin had in mind. 36 pts

Date: ( 9th ) Many Hearts, One Mind | Pack Hunt

The wolves of Sangi'lak partake on their first group hunt... and it leaves something to be desired.

Date: ( 9th ) Hop and Pop | Sira

Sira decides to do a little hunting of her own. Her prey; a lil crawlie just for X'y.

Date: ( 11th ) Looks Like Morning in Your Eyes | Tyler

In Progress

Date: ( 12th ) Fix It, Fix You | X'ies - Jaden

Drama at it's finest.

Date: (--- ) Turn the Page | Asgeir

X'yrin meets Asgeir, an elder trying to make his way across the territory and barter his wares.

Date: (--- ) Familie ist alles | Rain

X'yring brings an offering to the Marks family den.

Date: (12th ) All Hail King Neptune | Vasiliy

A pleasant encounter with the d'Arte merchant leads to trade! And sheep!

Date: (15th ) If only it were Cotton | Sira

Now that the pack has sheep... what the hell are they supposed to do with them?

Date: (27th ) Anything But a Farmer | Asgeir

In Progress

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... u/June.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: (May 31st) Sky Above, Earth Below | Jaden

Despite the complications to two endure, the pair share a calming day together in silent reaffirmation of the love they have for each other.

Date: (4th) Prodigal Son | X'ies

A Lambda from the Nomads has come to find X'yrin with news that her brother is also looking for her...

Date: (6th) Nothing has been Broken | Jaden

After his love has left the pack, Jaden falls into a quiet depression that X'yrin hopes to shake him from. A kind gesture turns into a dispute about her acceptance of her friend and pack brother X'ies... but is eventually resolved through faith and compromise.Points: 17

Date: (14th) Insight | X'ies

After a rough reunion, the Nomads have a bonding session...through SPARRING! Points: 18>

Date: (16th) Great Expectations | Pack Thread

The group gathers together to talk about what is expected of them within the pack. Points: 10

Date: (21st) Far From Home | Rain (Lux)

On patrol, X'yrin comes across an interesting little family looking for a place all their own to call home. Points:11

Date: (---) Searching for Something | Thanatos

In Progress

Date: (29th) Paws Failed | Sira

X'yrin comes across the young Sira in need and offers her a home within Sangi'lak.Points:21

Date: (---) Thread | Person

Summary

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/May.png); background-color:#DCD393; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 180px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Date: (April 30th ) Forager | Niro

X'yrin leaves the Family in the Wentworth on a hunt and runs into the kindly assisting Niro after mistaking for trying to take her kill.

Date: ( 2nd ) A Day in the Life of Simplicity | Jaden

After her hunting trip, X'yrin returns to an ambush by her friend and partner, but what began as a little fun turns into a bout that redefines the word 'intense'.

Date: (---) Things Change, My Dear | Blaise

As the Family treks on toward the Northern Tide, X'yrin comes across a lone young female...

Date: (11th) What Thine Eyes See | Jaden

On a sleepless night, X'yrin is accompanied by Jaden to familiarize themselves with the territory. But the night of exploration becomes one of confession and the two of them silently proclaim their unyielding love for each other.

Date: (12th) I Go where the Spirits carry Me | Penzdez

Following a peculiar sound on the wind leads X'yrin to meet Penzdez, a generous wanderer that shares his tales of China as well as offer his aid to help the wolves of the small band stock their reserves.

Date: (13th) Worthwhile | Jiva

X'yrin is surprised to find Jiva of New Dawn wandering the Northern Tides and does what she can to offer her aid with his unique and troubling dilemma.

Date: (13th- Late Afternoon) Out of Focus | Zeitgeist

---

Date: (15th) Lazy Day | Alistair

The Nomad is in for a surprise when she meets the uniquely hued Alistair...

Date: (17th) Yours and Mine | Saniglak

A feast is made to honor the bond of Family for the wolves of the growing band. It is a generous celebration open to any and all that smell the meat and wish for the company of kind souls.

Date: (18th) That Dangerous Scent | R/O

That horrid time of the season has come and X'yrin finds herself angry at any and everything, but to none more so than that image of her mate Saluce, now gone but not forgotten especially when the instinct to breed is nigh unbearable for the severely vexed female.

Date: (19th) Storm's Delight | Jaden

[Mature] Hiding away from the rain, she shares one of the pack caches with Jaden, but it turns into more than a causal encounter.

Date: (23rd) Endless | Emmanuelle

Returning to the Wentworth to retrieve a few missed items, X'y meets a young Inferni female having difficulty with a bird.

Date: (26th) Soothe My Soul | Pendzez

What begins as a morning mishap, turns into a pleasant conversation with her packmate.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

A gift from Bria

<style>
.birthdayz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.birthdayz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.birthdayz b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.birthdayz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mbnc-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.birthdayz .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

This Special key

000 words.

[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

X'y has a secret

000 words.

[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Made with Saluce in mind

000 words.

[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The Eagle Owl's feathers

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Never Forget

000 words.

[/html]

[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 527 words. .

My Love comes in the form of Lilies

[/html]

[html]

out of character text

A lovely present from Vesper Big Grin

<style type="text/css">
.endlesswalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#b85336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.endlesswalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.endlesswalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.endlesswalk {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a5a3bd; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2uetob5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d494e; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d494e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]