Heritage: Gray Wolf

Home & Rank: Loner, none

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 130 lbs, 65 in.

Secui: 190 lbs, 80 in.

Optime 240 lbs, 6 ft 1 in.

No preferred form.

General: Tyko is tall and muscular. He has a decent face and holds decent sex appeal, but his body sports many scars. He doesn’t style his hair into any particular way, and he keeps it as short as possible so that his head, even when in Optime form, will stay wolfy looking.

Eyes: Both eyes are a shade of darker magenta.

Coloration: Tyko’s fur is all black, no markings.

Clothing: He doesn’t wear any at the moment.

Accessories: None.

Scars: He has many that line his body, but a recent one on his ankle from where he had to drain his infection.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Personality

General: Tyko is controlling. He likes things to stay in his control, and if they don’t he either gets violent or loses his mind. He has a double personality problem and he hears voices to top it off. His inner personality, named Calix, sometimes comes out and causes havoc by either killing, raping, or hurting somebody – though, it doesn’t happen too often. He is also possessive even though that’s hard to tell when he trades his slave, Abella, around. He’s very possessive to his kids and wants to control them too. He’s blunt and says whatever needs to be said without sugar-coating anything. He’s fearless and ignorant to a lot of things that are outside of his beliefs.

Traits: Controlling, possessive, blunt, fearless, ignorant, incestic.

Speech

General Style: His voice is deep and gruff, no visible accent.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Straight.

Religion: Sadist.

Prejudices: He doesn’t like Gays or anything that isn’t normal.

General Beliefs: He believes all his female children ‘belong’ to him, and can have his way with any of them, impregnating them with his seed if need be (as long as they’re over 1.5 years old). He doesn’t believe in homosexuality and would try to kill anyone that came onto him like that.

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: Tyko lives off the land at the moment, but he will eventually join a pack.

Favorite Haunts: He likes to trade off Abella for sexual and nonsexual favors in order to get things he needs.

Hobbies: Sexual activities, fighting, hunting

Habits: Being super impulsive.

Substances: Alcohol.

Abilities

Skills: Great fighter

Strengths: Physical strength as well as his ability to persuade people.

Weaknesses: Fighting in Optime without a weapon, he feels that he can’t do as much damage that way.

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: Unknown

Maternal Grandfather: Unknown

Maternal Aunts: None

Maternal Uncles: None

Mother: Dahlia Forssell

Paternal Grandmother: Unknown

Paternal Grandfather: Unknown

Paternal Aunts: None

Paternal Uncles: -- None

Father: Xerxes Amini

Same Generation:

Siblings: Javed Forssell (M), Gjord Amini(M)

Half-Siblings: Unknown

Cousins: None

Descendents:

Children: Axelle Napier, Nero Napier, & Kimat Amini

Grandchildren: None

Nieces: Unknown

Nephews: Unknown

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Loner

Mates:

Isis Domo: Kimat Amini's mother, dead.

Anette Napier: Axelle & Nero Napier's mother, dead.

General: Refer to Tyko's wiki for detailed history.

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.sie-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie-prof-headr { float:right; }
.sie-prof-headl { float:left; }
.sie-prof-body { clear:both; }
.sie-prof { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:95%; }
.sie-prof .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
.sie-prof-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; }
.sie-prof p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.sie-prof-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.sie-prof b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sie-prof .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding: 1px 25px 1px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sie-prof .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
/*Edit this stuff!*/
/*Controls the main text of the post log.*/
.log-text { padding-right: 5px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color: #ffffff; line-height:12px; }
.log-text b { font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#845163; }

/*Controls the main header of the post log.*/
.log-title { font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:none; font-size:48px; color: #a63639; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}

/*Controls the subheaders of the postlog.*/
.log-subtitle {
font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:none; color:#a63639; font-size:24px; line-height:20px; padding:20px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:1px solid #845163; }

/*Primary table control. Background color, border color, and width.*/
.log-tablemain {
width: 520px; border:1px solid #6c2529; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pyqpfn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #437590; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 20px;
border-top-right-radius: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align:left; padding-top:330px;}

/*Controls links and visited links.*/
.log-tablemain a:link, .log-tablemain a:visited {
color:#e8ad36; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; }

/*Controls hovered and active links.*/
.log-tablemain a:hover, .log-tablemain a:active {
color:#ca761f; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; font-family:Georgia; }

.log-ol ol { padding:0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal; list-style-position: outside; line-height: 10px; }

/*Controls the text of the copyright notice.*/
.log-notice {
font-size:10px; font-family:tahoma; color:#77424d; padding:5px 0px 2px 0px; letter-spacing:-.1px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:center;}
</style>

1. INCOMPLETE: Stuff goes here. Status!
  2. INCOMPLETE: Stuff goes here. Status!
  3. INCOMPLETE: Stuff goes here. Status!

Archive

2012:: The Dawn of A New Era

1. 06.22.2012: My heart is just too dark to care

Tyko sits down at the edge of Inferni borders, and his injuries are later treated by Emmanuelle Brenna.
    2. 06.25.2012: I'll gladly pay you Tuesday

Tyko meets Scorpius D'Angelo and arranges a favor...
    3. 06.26.2012: My smile was taken long ago

Tyko sparks up a trade with Malakai.
    4. 06.28.2012: Every reason is a right to hate

Tyko trades Amy Sunders for a horse. He promises her a favor in return and recites an oath to prove his loyalty.
    5. 06.29.2012: Save your breath, I will not hear

MATURE. Tyko (Calix) rapes Emmanuelle Brenna, and Abella jumps in to create a diversion so the woman could escape.
    6. 07.16.2012: I won't let this build up inside of me
      MATURE. Tyko has sex with Adriana.
    7. 07.23.2012: Who said the beach was peaceful?
      Tyko fights with Red Eyes, never finished.
    8. 08.01.2012: Dry your eyes and testify

Tyko has the sudden idea to join Cour des Miracles in the middle of the night, but as he sits there waiting for someone to answer his call - he decides against it. Alder answers to them, and then chases them away from the territory.
    9. 08.06.2012: I know you live to hate me

Tyko lends Abella to Malakai for an hour in trade for a dagger, only to have Kai mangle her body for his torture scheme. Tyko tries to fight him off, but gets knocked out in the process and his slave, dagger, and horse is taken from him.
    10. 08.22.2012: Surprise

Adriana tells Tyko she may be pregnant with his pups, so he snaps and throws her around a bit. Never finished.

Postlog courtesy of Sie.

</style>
Stock Photo by Thy-darkest-hour@deviantart[/html]
Gallery:

[html]

[/html]