Aerodynamic, Blood Ocean, und CTTE
[html]
AERODYNAMIC

Daisuke C. Ghanjai/Urahazu is son of Kisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu, and Sathra Altaire. He is overly kind, willing to give and give without even asking for a drop in return. He is rather energetic and wired up for adventures or anything that may be a new experience for him (this includes doing drugs, getting piercings, Tattoos) and he likes to participate in everyone's cultures. He's rather known to over step boundaries on the part of packs just because he is more of the one who lives to adventure, and adventure knew no boundaries. He's also a masochist and thinks that fighting is a game. Note: Currently, Daisuke is not going to be as energetic as normal because he will be having other things on his mind. I do encourage long-term plotting with Daisuke.

DAISUKE MUSE

Null~Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1.P.apercut skin - Caillen
2. P.assion Choke the Flower, 'til she cries no more - Skye
3. One People, one struggle - Jazper

4. M - Forever Today- Axelle
5. Sage

PENDING THREADS

1. -------

2. -------

3. -------

4. -------

5. -------

PLOT IDEAS:
1. The Knock-Up: Daisuke bones some chick and gets her preggo. He would not know what to do about it, but you know, it'd be interesting to see him in the situation. Would he be forced to join the pack that the mother is in, just to make things run smoother for the children, or would he leave? Who knows. Needed: The female.

OPEN SPOT(s):

1. ---------

2. --------
2. The Blank Canvas Daisuke has a thing for scars. He will be one of the ones covered in scars (but still have all four limbs) and we need someone whom is willing to litter his fur with scars. There can be more than one. Needed: Random fighters and maybe a few others that he already knows. He's a loner, he trespasses on pack lands all the time, and he's not going to be down until he finds that the game has "gone too far". There's plenty of possibilities with Daisuke.
OPEN SPOT(s):
1. ---------

2. ---------

3. ---------

4. ---------
3. Let's play Dress-up Someone takes Daisuke to the city to get some clothes for him. They have a fashion show and figure out what type of clothes look best on him. This could lead to number one, or it could lead anywhere really. We'll discuss it. Needed: A female/male that would take him to Halifax and not mind a fashion show.

OPEN SPOT(s):
1. Lucia Marino
2. --------
4. The Addict Daisuke isn't going to turn down a drug. Smoking, drinking, shooting, snorting, tripping, rolling etc. Whatever it takes. Maybe it'd be the end of him one day. Needed: The drugs and a junkie man/woman
OPEN SPOT(s):

1. ---------
2. --------
5. The Music Man Daisuke love music. He wants to meet someone whom will be friends with him, and possibly form a band? Needed: Drummer. Or any other instruments.

OPEN SPOT(s):
1. ---------
2. --------
7. The Caveman I need someone to actually talk to him about Halifax, and what the hell humans are and stuff like that. He's never been in contact with a human, nor has he really seen a city. A night on the town could lead to naked time, drug use, or even just an innocent night with someone. Needed: A male or female to educate him.

OPEN SPOT(s):
1. Skye
2. --------
8. Dat Tat-Tat-Tat Daisuke needs a tattoo artist to do a arm band on him. Male, female, whoever. Just need to know how to do a tattoo. He also would like a few more piercings as well. He doesn't have much to trade, but he does have shiny necklaces, and also woven necklaces with shells on them.
OPEN SPOT(s):
1. ---------
if you have plot ideas PLEASE SHARE THEM. I'm willing to brainstorm as well. Just post here or PM me.

[/html]
[html]

ooc- Table by Titty Big Grin ; Current status: OPEN; Taking SSWM threads

BLOOD OCEAN

is a tiny, insignificant bastard whom has a little bug known as Tourette's. He curses a lot, most of the time out of his tics, as well as twitch. He's rather unfriendly, cold if you will. He's also party animal, more of a drinker than a smoker, but this also loosens him up dramatically, making him rather pleasant to be around.He's can do tattoos and piercings, and will for the right price.

Cotl's Current Threads
1. And I wouldn't like to know you - Conor

2. Sepirah?

3. hold me down for we are no longer the same- Cassius; Halo

4. I Hope You Choke, I know You'll Choke - China
5. M - Misery Loves Its Company- [aw] Kesho

Note: You may request to be put on the pending list for a Cotl thread, if all current thread spots are filled, but long term plots are open. Please also take into note that ALL of Cotl's threads are Automatically marked MATURE for Language content. Thanks.

Pending threads

1. ----
2. ----

3. ----

<style>
.cotl-threadreq a:link,.cotl-game a:visited { color:#DBDBDB; font-weight: bold;}
.cotl-threadreq a:active,.cotl-game a:hover { color:#FFFFFF; font-weight: bold;}
.cotl-threadreq b {color:#AA0000;}
.cotl-threadreq i {color:#AA0000;}
.cotl-threadreq hr {border: none 0; border-top: 1px dashed #AA0000; height: 1px; }
.cotl-threadreq-title { color:#AA0000; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; }
.cotl-threadreq-small { font-style: italic; text-align: center; }
.cotl-threadreq {font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:10px; color:#440B02; margin:10px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... ltable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding: 267px 10px 10px 10px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ: lalala

CLOSER TO THE EDGE

Is a man of many different faces. You can find the actor with a new face with no real emotion behind it, or with too much emotion, barely ever being the right amount. He is a dreamer in both his own world and in the world of Bartholomew Cubbins. Mars can be angry, mean almost and also be ready to pick a fight at times while Bartholomew is the man who would rather be sitting there with friends laughing about the whole situation that got you all riled up in the first place. Mars is a loner, and a Quiet Man, sometimes going long moments without speaking when in the company of others. At some point in time there will be the development of a third personality into play, but something traumatic to Mars will have to happen (if you want to be that traumatic event, PM me or post here) Long and short term plots are available and encouraged.

MARS MUSE
Null~Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1. Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed - J - Orin/Skye
2. Today's just another day - Sky
3. I Wear My Sunglasses At Night-Miriette ; [B]
4. Blood on the walls - Ouija
5. Cat and Mouse- Orin; [B]
6. Only ruins - Itzal
7. Hell or High Water - Skye
8. Spenser starts a thread
9. Fallen starts a thread

Note: When requesting plottage and threads with Mars, be aware of his different personalities, and also tell me who you would like to be present in the thread.

PENDING THREADS

1. Orin
2. Silas
3. Anatoliy
4. -------
5. -------

<style>
.Mars-tr a:link,.Mars-tr a:visited { color:#616d9d; font-weight: bold;}
.Mars-tr a:active,.Mars-tr a:hover { color:#000; font-weight: bold;}
.Mars-tr b {color:#616d9d;}
.Mars-tr i {color:#1714A2;}
.Mars-tr hr {border: none 0; border-top: 1px dashed #1714A2; height: 1px; }
.Mars-tr-title { color:#1714A2; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; }
.Mars-tr-small { font-style: italic; text-align: center; }
.Mars-tr {font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:10px; color:#1714A2; margin:10px; width:428px; background-color:#fff; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... populi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding: 350px 10px 10px 10px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
SSWM threads anyone?
Me? Though you clearly don't have to since I pester you enough.
who you want a thread with?
Whoever you want. I got Ouija and Sele.
ouija and mars should meet at some point since they are going to be in the same pack soon.
Ouija and Mars it is then. Just tell me who starts.
I can has Sage/Daisuke thread? :O They could party together. Big Grin
Bobbi, sure we can have a sage and daisuke thread, partytime is always welcome to daisuke Big Grin Where would you want it at? (it and literally be anywhere, Daisuke is a wanderer.) and who starts?

I would love it if you starts it sylvey
Kays hun, want it in CdA since Mars is moving there as you said?
yus please <3 thanks very much Big Grin
[html]
Here you go.
[/html]
thanks so much, i'll get on a reply tomorrow.
I am reserving a Cotl thread. Because I am definitely VIP enough to do so.

(<3)
oh hell yeah you are getting a cotl thread. <3
Maybe Halifax? If you could start it'd be great, but if you can't I can do it, might not be till tomorrow though. :o
how about whoever gets to starting it, starts it? Halifax is fine with me
Alrighty. :]