PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Anathema
OK! So 'Souls is going to be experiencing a massive snowstorm in early February! Oh noes! February 5th through February 7th-8th is when the storm will be taking place, and it's up to you guys, the pack members, to come up with some more ideas for damages and some thread ideas that will take place during the storm/directly after the storm!

Anathema wouldn't really sustain much damage, with our dens being underground and all...but I imagine that our escape route would be blocked and perhaps an avalanche could block off one of our main entrances :o I have a few ideas for threads, but a few more would be welcomed!

Also, post below to sign up for these threads. This will be considered a pack event and you can earn game points for participating in any of the threads listed below :]

[Image: anathemadamage.png]

Damages:
-blocked escape route
-blocked main entrance, still have one side entrance

Threads:
-Discover hot springs within the mountain [2-3 wolves + maybe Naniko] - While looking for another escape route through the mountain, a trio of wolves comes across a series of underground hot springs! Wow!! They add this to the large Anathema Map that Naniko has been working on and enjoy the springs.

Participants: Alaki, Xion

Thread Leader:

-Avalanche rescue thread! [Pack-wide, quick-posting] -Oh no, an avalanche has come down the mountain and now ____ is missing! Let's get the pack together and dig through the snow until we find them! We'll dig in two separate teams, working from one side of the drift to the other.

Participants: Alaki, Liev, Pontiac

Team Leaders: Larkspur, teddy

Lost Member: Selene D'Angelo

-Animals Galore! - During the storm, all sorts of animals are looking for a place to hunker down for the night! Go out and capture some of those for the pack/personal use! Cows, goats, horses, you name it!

Participants: Teddy, Liev, Viking, maybe lark

***INTER-PACK, Pontiac needs to post in IF snowstorm plot thread***

-Inferni thread [one member] - A member gets stranded in Inferni! Will Gabriel let them stay or will he turn them away?

Participants: Gabriel, Pontiac, Itzal
Sele could be the lost one since she can't really dig
I'd love for Alaki to participate in the hot spring one if possible :3
You bet, you guys! And Naniko would be really frantic if she couldn't find Selene ;___;
Big Grin Thanks, quick question:
Would it be possible to participate in both? I could really use some more pack based threads for Key ^^
Heh, I figured that would be the most plausible for her.
I wish to join the Avalanche thread. Since Liev is used to snow and harsh weathers, he'd do very well in this job. Maybe he'll even earn some more respect with the other members for his quick work. How about it?
Pontiac is willing to go find her sister.
Juju could tell Sele is missing?
You bet, Kitty!! The more the merrier! I'm also taking ideas for other pack threads, or if a few people want to have their own little thread then they can suggest that here and look for participants :]

Definitely, Nina and Shannon :]

and hehe, that sounds good about Juju
LARKSPUR WILL LEAD THE CHARGE AND DIG INTO THE SNOW BECAUSE HE IS MANLY
I assume Xion will be joined up by then, so she can be in the hot springs thread Big Grin
Awesomesauce :] I got you two added!
I'd really like it if Teddy could be the other team leader for the avalanche thread?

Also, as for suggestions on other threads-

- an ironic turn of events finds one member stranded in Inferni for the duration of the snowstorm. Will Gabriel allow them to stay or will he recognise their enemies scent and throw them to the mercy of the storm?
- an opportunity to capture livestock and horses- with the snow storm picking up on the 5th, all animals will be looking for some kind of shelter. In the panic, three or four Anathemans take advantage of the confusion to bring home five or six horses and a few cattle... Maybe a goat.

Just an idea or two! ^^
Hrm not sure what Demi would be up to.

She could be the one that got lost in inferni, could have ole theo go looking for her.
You bet, on the finding animals :o Mel, would that inferno idea be ok with you? Also, travel would be difficult during and after the storm, so whoever would get stuck in inferni would be there for a little while :x i don't like the idea of more than one wolf going over there, don't want to make it seem like a rescue if gabriel is lettin the anathema wolf stay there. If he wouldn't allow it, then maybe the wolf leaves and gets lost in the storm? Not sure.
Yaaay! Therefore I would like to also sign Teddy up for capturing some animals- I was thinking three horses and a cow! haha. If anyone wants to come with him on this mission and capture some more animals, just holler!

-eyes Liev-
QUOTE (Saul Stormbringer @ Jan 19 2011, 04:55 PM)
Yaaay! Therefore I would like to also sign Teddy up for capturing some animals- I was thinking three horses and a cow! haha. If anyone wants to come with him on this mission and capture some more animals, just holler!

-eyes Liev- [/quote]
-gets the hint-

Well, Liev could go there, I suppose. After all, I'm between the sheperd and the diplomatic tiers, so he might go and get some animals along with Thed ^.~ Three horses and a cow seems mighty fine/fun with me 8D
Added the two thread ideas, Honey :]
Nina dear, three horses and a cow are Teddy's catch- Liev is completely free to catch as much or as little he wants! <333

Thank you James deary! I'll think of something else soon!