PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Inferni
As you’ve probably heard by now, a snowstorm will be ripping its way through Nova Scotia. Inferni is going to be effected by this as well, so it’s probably a good idea to read through this and get yourself ready for what’s going down.

Trouble in the Mansion!
The first day of the snowstorm is going to be brutal. With high winds coming from the west and the north it seems inevitable that the Mansion would take the brunt of these attacks. A large tree falls and collapses the Mansion’s shed, completely destroying it. Any glass that has survived until this point is destroyed by the bitter cold, leaving many members scrambling to close up their rooms. With the weight of so much snow on such an old roof holes are collapsing all over—maybe even in some bedrooms.

- Any member living in the mansion has the option of having a hole appear in their room (if they live on the second floor). All members must deal with the windows being broken, so think of creative ways to close them up!
- We are encouraging people to work together and make sure that the mansion survives the storm, since it does seem like the building might not make it through without some help.
- Members might be wandering in to stay out of the cold, so that fire’s going to need to be fed. Maybe some old furniture could do the trick…

Thread Leader(s): Valkyrie
Participants: Saraqael, Silas

Old Woman in Peril!
While most of the caves are safe from the snow, it seems that by the second day of the storm a large chunk of it has blocked off a few caves…Kaena’s included! Gabriel will be trying to dig her out but certainly call for assistance, so keep your eyes open for that optional pack thread.

Thread Leader(s): Gabriel
Participants: Sage, Sepirah, Talitha

Like Crazy Russian Trees
If you’ve ever watched Wild Russia or lived through a bad storm, you might know what happens to trees when they get overburdened with ice and snow. A lot of the trees in Inferni have been showing signs of strain, so it won’t be any surprise when they begin to snap and collapse from the weight.

- If your character is caught unaware, they might be injured by a collapsing tree.
- Some prey (or other animals) might be hurt as well.
- It will certainly make for something startling if your character is nearby when a tree collapses.

Thread Leader(s): Ezekiel
Participants: Talitha

Swamp, Ho!
So those hot springs we have? With the amount of snow coming down, the land around there is going to be getting mighty squishy. Mud waist deep has been reported in some areas, making for treacherous crossing.

- Main Plot -- Cotl's horse Maschine has gotten stuck in the mud! Saraqael has tried valiantly to rescue him but ended up stuck herself--looks like a few extra hands are going to be needed!
- Prey animals might also have fallen into the muck and become stuck. That might make for easy pickings…provided you don’t get stuck as well.

Thread Leader(s): Cotl
Participants: Saraqael, Itzal

Major Rockslide and a Mystery!
The amount of snow that falls onto the mountains proves to be too much for the cliffs to handle. On the third day of the snowstorm a large section of earth collapses, destroying much of the accessible routes up to Goldsglen Peak. While the Fornholdt is still partially accessable, this too is damaged by the rockslide and snow. However, while most of the clan lives south, one member lives on the mountain—Razekiel Lykoi. No one has heard from him since before the storm!

- Want to look for Razekiel? Search parties can consist of up to three members, as Gabriel still believes the mountains are unsafe, and with good reason. Please note, your characters will be unsuccessful in their searches and find nothing..
- Accidents! While exploring, a member could become seriously injured by loose rocks or snow and require help to get back down to the Waste.
Thread Leaders:
Participants: Sage, China, Clover

Wolf in the Fold
An Anathema member has gotten lost in the storm and stuck in Inferni's territory. With the recent death of the youngest Ulrich brother, will the wolf make it through the storm alive?
Thread Leaders: Itzal
Participants: Kesho, Valkyrie, Pontiac*

MAJOR SHIFT
Upon learning of the dangers of the mountains, and their lack of availability to the clan, Gabriel and Kaena will make the decision to shift Inferni’s borders once more. Details of this move will be forthcoming, but the general area has been chosen— click me!

For organization's sake, we'll be allowing members to both lead and sign-up for these plot-related threads. If you're interested, please respond here with your character(s) and which threads you're interested in. Members can participate in as many threads as they'd like!
I would like to reserve a spot in the thread searching for Kaena; Kesho would without a doubt be trying to save her.

And of course, Sage would fruitlessly hunt for Razekiel. ; ; She can be a leader, I guess? *glances to Alaine and Anna*

I love all of these plots...I'm totally gunna use 'em. :3 Yay! <3
cotl would freak out if maschine got stuck so i think we should do it Big Grin
Sepirah's open to threads. She can be the one for Kaena mainly seeing as she lives right nearby where Kaena is so she can help dig her out.
China will help in the search for her daddy! *clings to Bobbi*

She would also be wanting to help with Kaena, definitely, but IDK if she could be in two places at once 8I
Saraqael would be happy to get stuck in mud. She's tiny, and would need extra help not drowning! :O Also she'd be happy to try and cover up windows during the storm. Smile
I'm glad you guys like the ideas! I'm putting down that Maschine will be stuck initially and Saraqael will get stuck trying to help him--that way she can call for help for everyone else. Hope that works for you guys!

Also, China would be able to be in both of those threads as Kaena's occurs on Feb.6 and no one is going to notice Razekiel's gone until the 7th or 8th. :]
Sign me up for both then, I guess! If there's room that is. I don't wanna be a thread-hog XD
Itzal would be happy to Help cotl and Sareqael out of the mud. He would be pretty good at not getting stuck, unless of course he slips. ;D
Added! I'm going to list J as our thread leader for that since Maschine is the first one to get stuck, so it would make sense for him to post first. :]

I am also adding another plot, and some details about potential aftermath threads.
I'm doing the Anathema member being lost in Inferni territory thread with Pontiac. Just confirming like you told me to.
Pon is up for getting lost in Inferni
Definitely would like to be in the thread with Pontiac... >> Kesho will be mean though.
Sign Talitha up for Old Woman in Peril and Crazy Russian Trees. I can see her being too distracted and having a tree fall on her. Maybe not a big one...but there could be injury.
Sign Valkyrie up for Wolf in the Fold and Trouble at the Mansion. She could be leader of Trouble at the Mansion if it's okay.
Late to the party~!

Could I sign up Clover for Major Rockslide and a Mystery! and Silas for Trouble in the Mansion!? <3
I Thought I Knew It All

The thread above is the "Swamp, Ho" thread
Thanks J! It's been pinned and added to the board-announcement
not a problem <3 Big Grin
I would like to throw Revan at whatever is available/where he might be needed. Basically anything, I can't really choose a favorite, he could just happen to be walking nearby at the moment, since he likes to walk around different parts of Inferni every day, or he also could volunteer for the aftermath plot as well. Whatever's convenient :3