PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Dahlia de Mai
[html]
Hah, you thought we would be spared!?

As Dahlia de Mai currently holds the largest piece of claimed land, it’s only natural that the damage scale is likely to be great. Here is where I need you guys, for I would gratefully accept suggestions for both plots and damage done to territory!

Damages:
—Although one would have expected the centre of Wolfville would have found a sparse amount of isolation from the cluster of buildings, the damages are stunning. A multitude of buildings have given into the violent weather, most likely results of years without maintenance and upkeep. Wolves who have their homes in the town in the heart of Dahlia de Mai are highly encouraged add damage to their homes, either partly or fully; standing now without a house.

—The beautiful cemetery in Flander’s field is partly destroyed; with tombstones scattered within relatively close proximity of the graveyard. Virgin Mary has fallen, though she seems more or less intact, thankfully.
—The harbour in Berwick has been splintered to bits.
—St.Pepins Vineyards have taken a heavy blow as well, with fallen buildings and surrounding flora torn up with their roots.
—Overall, signs of the violent blizzard will be apparent everywhere, with fallen trees and damaged structures, though in varying grades.
—Saluce's shop goes up into flames.
[/html]

THREADS
Note that nothing here is final; these are mere suggestions still, and people can respond and switch and plot as they like. Tried to include all currently interested members into three threads.

A February 5
Conor’s home in ruins! Bris, Shiloh and Eclipse are trapped inside the house! Oh noes, and Shayna is trapped partly under the fallen tree and fragments of the house(?). Someone needs to get them out and rescue poor Shayna before the house possibly collapses!
Thread leader: Saul
Participants:
Saul
Eclipse
Bris
Shiloh
Glaiven
Shayna

B February 5
Range is lost in the snowstorm! Halp! Perhaps the puppy has fallen down into one of the many devilish snares in the Demon’s tail sub-territory? Scenario open for discussion!
Thread leader: Conor
Participants:
Siku
Range

C February 7
This thread will be set after members have been rescued from Conor’s smashed house. Now Saluce and his shop is on fire! A tree has crashed down into the shop and the building has started to burn with Saluce in it.
Thread leader:Saluce
Participants:
Eclipse
Bris
Voron
Saluce
Glaiven

I'd love to have Saul part of the tree-falling on their home situation! Saul is not going to be happy if his house is ruined but I'm up for some snow/water damage to his little half built cabin!

Also, if you have any. Ideas about specific threads, you can sign Saul up for them! It doesn't matter what it is, he'll get involved! Haha
i can offer maggie up to be missing, because my muse for her is dead at the moment. x_x
I would definately love it if shay got trapped half under the tree or something if acceptable xD its just her forte to be so oblivious to everything around her, i could imagine her being in the porch taking a fag break when it came down if possible and it would set a couple of mental scars which is new to her mind and all good, couple of phobias wont hurt >Smile
well I don't know where Eclipse will be with all of this, but I def don't really want anything really bad to happen but i'd like her to be part of something, probably get in the way here or there :3
I would imagine Shiloh having been inside during the storm, and getting stuck when she can't escape! I'm totally up for her being trapped inside the house.
I think Siku would be a useful part of the recovery, dealing with the harsher conditions of the cold along with other wolves in the pack. It could help her prove her worth, as well as get her better acquainted with everyone... Smile
If anyone is in need of rescuing Nayru is available for the first few days of the snowstorm and then dum dum dum.... something real bad is gonna happen to Nayru. Smile
Range could probably go missing. He could go out to play in the snow then not be able to find his way home, so he would try to hide out in an animal's burrow or something (Though he's probably getting to big to fit now..).
Saluce will run around like a wildman working to save whoever he can while his shop is set a blaze. I'm really down for either, cus I'm sure we will have an abundence of people trapped, need rescuers.

Btw Tree will crash down onto the shop early on (tree was on his to-do list to remove) and he forgoes saving his shop once he hears of others in danger?

You can place him anywhere you'd like Libri pants, figure it'd be a healthy thing for Conor and Saluce to work together if it's possible.
HOKAY SO, this will totally help me force myself to squeeze time in for Bris again. XD Since the tree destroys most of the top floors of the Victorian, it would make sense for Bris and Eclipse to be trapped inside along with Shiloh. Maybe they were all in the same room just sorta spending some family time together? I've got plans for Bris to be making jewelry pieces for each of the Stormbringer "pups," so she could've been spending time with Shiloh and working on her piece for her. ^^ Does that sound good Noelle?

I'm actually, like, super excited for this. XD
Jassy, for lack of a better word.. I'm jazzed. xD
LMFAO ILU. XD
Voron could help with the recovery stuff, seeing as she comes from farther north. She'd be glad to be helpful, and also knows some about healing.
If Bris, Eclipse and Shiloh do get stuck in the house I would really love for Saul to be part of/lead the team to rescue them. He'll prolly be in/around the house when the tree falls and hits so he would be pretty quick to realise that they didnt make it out. Offering up services with my little boy!
Saul to the rescue! ;D
Just need to see how many threads and etc. Saluce could help a day or two before he's smacked by a tree while working in his blacksmith shop?

Don't wanna run into to an issue of plenty of people needing saving and not enough people rescuing though. If I did do the plot, it'd be dramatic in the sense of the shop would be set ablaze with him stuck in it.
By the time Saluce's shop goes up in flames, Bris should be out and about I'd wager? I'm not entirely sure the sequence of events as far as the collapses and such, but I'd definitely offer for Bris to help try and get Saluce out along with some others. She's got experience with building fires already and she's not one to sit by and not act during any sort of crisis. As long as she knows someone's got Eclipse, she's in. Smile
*Eclipse sneaks over to the fire action*
*Bris freaks the hell out* <.<