PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Crimson Dreams
Crimson Dreams – February Snowstorm Plot

Of course, with Crimson Dreams settled in the middle of the ‘Souls world the snow will fall just as quickly and heavily. Below are a few suggestions and guidelines for the damages that will occur within the territory. Most damage will be done to trees and old cabins that are scattered throughout the territory. Haven Manor will suffer some external damages but because of its mason construction, only windows, shutters and the wooden porch will be hurt. Thank the gods, for the roof stays intact!!

Trapped beneath the drifts! [Feb 5th- Feb 8th]
(These are planned, threads that will have 3-4 participants. Reply to partake!)
  • Since the Manor is the central location of pack activities many pack members stay indoors during the heavy snowfall. This traps members inside for days, with little food and a limited supply of timber for firewood.
    ___Thread 1, “save a shard for the homeless” - Windows must be covered, boarded up to keep the winds from damaging them!!
    Participants - Savina, Jaz, Silvano, & Kansas

___Thread 2, “keep the fires alive” - Pack members must sacrifice furniture and other wooden objects to keep the fire from going out within the living room of the Manor. Lots of cuddling, blanket and story sharing will be done. As well as tummy rumblings.
    Participants - Cambria, Anu, Amata, & Oak

___Thread 3, “a spirit to keep the soul warm” – While others work to tend the dwindling embers and keep the windows from all blowing in a few members search the rooms for supplies and food. Instead, they find a few bottles of alcohol stashed away and figure there’s no better way to warm up by a hot toddy.
    Participants - Gotham, Pixie, Nuki
  • Thread 4, The Skip Caves become a safe haven for a small hunting party. The storm catches them off guard and they must seek shelter in one of the caves. They explore further into the depths of the caves and find something super interesting but then when they return to the mouth of the cave, Oh no! They need to dig themselves out!
    Participants - Mati, Cypress, Parker & Tony
The Aftermath! [Feb 10th & beyond]
(These ideas are for unlimited threads with as many/few participants as you wish. But they must be timed after the storm so... Feb 10th, to give characters plenty of time to dig themselves out of any traps!)
  • Once the clouds part and the snow stops travel throughout the territory and between the claimed lands will be slow and difficult. But that doesn’t mean that there can’t be a little bit of discovery and fun.
    [*]Help for the sick - Nurses and healers might be needed to assist those left out in the cold during the storm. Members that make it out of the Skip Caves are likely to be suffering from colds and fatigue. Help!! [*]A fallen windmill - Koender Windmill has caved in from the weight of the storm. Explore the rubble![*]Snow ball fight! – Thankfully the snow that has come down is perfect snowman and snowball making snow. Put on a scarf, dig a tunnel out of the Manor and have some fun! [*]With neighbors we’ll rebuild – After the storm Dreaming members travel to the neighboring tribe of AniWaya. Damage to the village was severe, and they need all the help they could get. Contact a tribe member and see if they would like to plot out a thread!

Reply here to participate in the designated threads, and with your ideas Big Grin
Thread 3 or 4, I'm not sure which yet, for the during threads for Gotham. :/ I'm leaning on 3, so he can assist with the rebuild in AniWaya, which sounds interesting. I'm still deciding. This is some really good planning though, the ideas are great.
I'll ad you to 3 since thats where your leaning and its sure to be fun! if you change your mind simply let us know Big Grin
Amata for thread 2? Big Grin
I'll help with thread D. J'adore's hut is pretty sturdy so all he will have to do is fiddle with a few things and he's okay to help others. Big Grin I'm not PMing anyone about it yet so just PM me if you want a thread!
Put Jazper down for Thread 1 Smile He'll help Savi out.
Silvano will help with thread 1 c:
Pixie will go for Thread 3.
Added Big Grin

Still need participants for:
Quote:The Skip Caves become a safe haven for a small hunting party. The storm catches them off guard and they must seek shelter in one of the caves. They explore further into the depths of the caves and find something super interesting but then when they return to the mouth of the cave, Oh no! They need to dig themselves out!
Participants - Mati

you KNOW its going to be fun!! Big Grin
Sign cypress up for skip caves
Come on Dreamers! We know we've got more than 10 members! Wink
If anyone wants to help out AniWaya, Dawali will be heavily injured and caring for two young pups - their little family will be homeless after the storm. If some of you are wanting to come help an old guy and his babies, let me know! (Note, though, that I won't be able to participate to a large degree in the thread, but we can sort that through PM if you guys are interested in the thread!) Big Grin
Amata can puppy sit!!! Big Grin
Parker for the hunting and spelunking! Smile
added Parker!!
Ehno would be happy to help out AniWaya if he can. :]
Who is going to be starting the threads? Is it whomever volunteers, or is that already being handled behind the scenes? Smile
I believe Alli and I will be starting the threads we are participating in, but as for the third thread, either Gotham or Pixie will have to start that one :o
Gotcha! Just double-checking since it wasn't noted anywhere. <3
Skip caves thread is up!!

http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?act=ST&f=44&t=15061