PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cour des Miracles
Thankfully, the pack's location was useful during this time, and like the neighboring packs of AniWaya and Crimson Dreams, Cour des Miracles was not hit nearly as hard as some of the northern packs in the area. The snow was thick and heavy, and the wind was intense, but overall, the pack was able hold up well. Some of the houses in Lunenburg have been damaged severely, but perhaps the most notable damage to the pack's territory is the destruction of Firefly's Cabin, a landmark location in the pack since its formation. With the amount of puppies in the pack, however, it's important to make sure they are kept warm and safe, so mothers and children will be moved into the main room of the hotel to keep them safe. Some of the damage will be permanent, but the pack will be able to survive with minimal damage!

If you have any possible suggestions for damages/threads, feel free to PM me!

Threads
01. "Where it all began"
Set after the storm on February 9th.
Since the pack was first created, this cabin, though long uninhabited, has been an important landmark. The original founding members first stayed there during the pack's formation, so finding it completely destroyed would be very upsetting, especially for those that know the history. Though it is sad, the damage is not reversible, and the area will need to be cleaned up as much as possible.
Participants: Niro Takekuro, Amaranth Catori, Vigilante Haskel
Leader: Niro Takekuro

02. "Keeping safe and warm"
Set at the beginning of the storm, February 5th.
At the first signs of the storm, the King called for as many members as possible to move into the hotel, seeing that the houses scattered around the territory would be unsafe. Mothers and children were especially expected to stay there to keep safe, and the fire must be tended to, as well. Members will need to work together to ensure that all the puppies in the pack are kept safe and warm, and that their mothers are tended to, as well.
Participants: Princess Chance (+puppies), Vigilante Haskel, Ayita Catori (+puppies), Haven Aatte, Strelein von Rosnete, Ever Mayawyn, Ezra Rosen
Leader: Vigilante Haskel

03. "Scouring for stragglers"
Set during the snowstorm, on the 7th.
It's very important that all members of the pack are present and accounted for! A search party will be established to help look during the storm for anyone that might need help, whether they are a member of the pack or not. If you character is physically fit to go out on the search, then they would be most appreciated!
Searchers: Vigilante Haskel, Anann Kelevra, Ezra Rosen
Lost: Niro Takekuro, Magnolia Monroe, Amaranth Catori
Leader: Vigilante Haskel

04. "Our four-legged friends"
Set during the end of the snowstorm, on the 7th.
The stables and the pack's horses are very important! Though the snow is still coming down, it is important that the horses are checked on and that the stables are not being buried in snow! Some members are sent to ensure that the snow is not piling up in the entrance too high and that the horses are secured and have food and water available.
Participants: Alder, Haven Aatte
Leader: Ever Mayawyn

05. "Searching for supplies"
Set at the beginning of the storm, on the 5th.
The snow looks like it is only going to get worse, so some members set out to scavenge Lunenburg for supplies and firewood for the mothers, puppies, and other members who have holed up in the hotel. It's dangerous for them to be out as the storm gets worse, but these members are willing to take that risk for the benefit of the pack.
Participants: Noss
Leader: Anatoliy Russo

Post here if you plan to be involved in any of these threads, or if you plan to have your character die (which would be horribly sad! :c)! Remember that any regular threads can be made during the storm, as well!
#3 for Anann
Sign Haven up for #2&3 :3
I have to talk to Marie, but i think him and her are going to be trapped in their cave... *it's the one that has a dooor!!* lol. so they could be on the list to be rescued!!

and Niro can help with #1 he's nice and handy like that ^^
I would like to have Ever participate in #2 and #3!
Strel will be in 2 since he kind of lives there [he will seal off his studio so little chillin's don't go playing with needles].

Anatoliy will be for 3. He's just macho man + he's been through these things in Russia, so it's no biggie.
Alaine's birthing is due on the 5th :I I was thinking of having her attempt to go and help someone, being the dedicated Apothecary that she is, but instead start having contractions? IDK XD Don't put me down for any threads just yet, I'll mull it over.
2 & 3 please :3
Sign Kami up for #1.
Pretty sure the lists are updated! Big Grin

Shaw, let me know if Mara and Niro are definitely going to be stuck!

Alaine, just let me know! =D

Shae, should I sign Maggie up for being stuck with Niro and Mara, oooor...? Anything? Up to you!

The first thread can be started by anyone, but since I'll have characters in both of the others, I'll start them up. There'll be no posting orders or anything. :3
I know Niro will def be stuck, Though there's the thought of Maggie and where she is too now, so i have to talk to Ezra about that, and I will pm Marie tonight Smile
Alrighty! I'll add Niro now, and possibly the others once you get the okay from them. c: It's also possible to npc them being there, since it's likely they would be... and it's also logical that they'd definitely be looked for quickly, since Vigi is related to them. :3
Alright Maggie will be stucketh with Niro :3
Added!
add amaranth three one and two she will be stuck and then want to be out

add ayita to two
Adding Ayita to #2!

As for Mara... which one(s) did you want her in? Since she'll be stuck with Niro and Maggie, she can be in the first one since it's set for after they're rescued, but she won't be able to be in the second one. ^^
yep, good ole maggie is gonna be stuck in the cave with niro. :3
As well as 'mara ^^
I ment one and three sorry idk where I got two
Alrighty, adding! :3