SoSuWriMo 2011 Winners' Circle
[html]
SoSuWriMo Winners' Circle!

A huge congrats to all the SSWM participants that have already reached 50,000 words! To everyone else -- you still have five days (or four days, if you started on the 1st)! A lot can be written in five days! (After all, Libri finished in five freakin' days. :|) You can do it too! There have been some insane post counts this month, and it's already quite a step up from last year! January 2010 had 5,078 total posts, and January 2011 already has 6,310! What will the final count be? You guys sure can write when there are prizes dangled in front of you. Tongue But as such, it's time to start doling out those prizes!

Prizes

• Special SoSuWriMo icon:
  • Sparkling Azurite OOC Catacombs Skull:
  • Winners' Signature Banner:

• 'Souls Tangible Prize Pack (requires shipping address)
  • Custom title
  • Custom Experimental Kiritar

Note that there are a few slight changes to the prize pack. Since it makes much more sense and would be less crowdy to do annual Catacombs skulls rather than annual title icons, those two prizes have been swapped somewhat. Repeat winners may choose to keep both their individualized SSWM 2010 icon and the new general SSWM, or they may choose to just keep the general SSWM icon. Please let us know! Last year's Sparkling Sapphire skull is still the same, though a '10 has been added as a designation. This year's skull is Sparkling Azurite and is denoted with a '11.

For the Tangible Prize Pack, two options are available: TPP #1 and TPP #2. The former is the same TPP that was given to 2010 winners. The latter is new. Winners this year that were also winners last year will obviously receive the latter, but 2011-only winners will need to decide which they want. Smile

Please PM Kiri with your shipping address, along with your preference of TPP, and she'll get that out to you ASAP. Addresses will be discarded after shipping. (If you are not comfortable giving out your address, that's okay! You just won't get this prize. :3)

In a separate PM entitled "SSWM Avatar," please send Kiri the details of your custom avatar as well. Be sure to include 1) physical description, 2) what form your character is in (lupus, secui, optime), 3) mood/expression. Because it will be an experimental avatar, you will not get a chance to approve a sketch before it's finalized, so please be thorough in your description. If your characters' description is especially complex, it will be simplified.

For your custom title, please post either in here or in the Maintenance thread. Titles and avatars can be for any character. They can also be gifted to another player.

WINNERS THUS FAR (14)

Do not be discouraged, participants! You can have this consolation banner. Big Grin
And even if you don't quite make it this year, you'll have tried and possibly written much more than you might have otherwise. And there's always next year!

[/html]
Custom title:

If this can be on any of my characters, I'd like it to be on Viking. I want it to say: HE-LIBRI!

Yuss I got permission ;D

However, if it's not possible, then on him I'd like: RAWRRIOR!
Get it? Big Grin

Colors: From black to deep red. ^^
For my title: "so super wierdo"
Colors: Err, well I can go for a Green to orange and back possibly, or just green to orange, whichever is easiest <3
For the title add it to Ouija? Want it say:

Painted King

If possible and as for colors, well its doesn't matter... a rainbow?
I've added your titles, gaiz. :3 I'm pretty sure it can go on any character, Noelle, so if I'm mistaken someone else will fix later, or yell at me to fix and I will fix. XD

Not sure which SoSu icon you wanted, Sylvey?
I thought I just got the one from this year cause I didn't complete it last year.
DERRR. XD

I am stupid. :3 We knew this already, though~
I know you love his titled *stole it from Eris* it was between that and Hedonism since that is used to describe him lots
SoSuWriMo champion icon for Conor Soul, please!

Custom title for ITACHI LYKOI:
[html]The dear hunter[/html]
*Jumps up and down happily* I want Itzal's custome title to be "King of Shadows" and can it fade from silver to grey, and be shadowed? If so, I shall love you foreva and eva who ever does it.

And thank you a million times over Shannon for this awesome idea <33333
Do you want your title darker, shadow? I can barely see it on my computer. XD unless that's the intention, ahah.
Yeah, it would be good if it was a little darker, thankies.
Done :33 Also, I have given myself the title "So Cold" for my Naniko account.
Me too, me too! You didn't add me yet!

I did it! EEEE!

Can I have my SSWM Champ icon on Orin? And her title to be in the same font/size as her other title, color #01ba01, and say "I'M OLD GREGG!!" Is it possible to use a black text shadow to make a 1 px outline around the text? I know some sites show it but I'm not sure if it is the same type of code you use for the titles. If not can I have a second to decide if I want a gradient or something? LAHV!!

I suck and want it not that. Can I has it in the same font/size/bold as my other title and say "SoSuWriMo 2011 BLING!" ? In #239cf9 to #a809f5
Title...

"The Best Medicine"

in....

....dark blue and black, or something. Yeah. Surprise me.

Um... shadow, yes, um.... UM.
...font... something type-writer...y? I dunno.

"The Best Medicine" with whatever. Surprise me. :3
FINISHED! 8D

I'd like my icon replaced with the new SoSuWriMo Champ one, please ^^

For a title, I'd like this for Nayati:
[html]uhusti gahlida[/html]
[html]
I win I win I win!

Champ icon on Pripyat Soul account. Title for Farore in 9900CC "Queen of the Damned".

[/html]
IM DONEEEE Big Grin https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap...uthkey=COWoo5sG

This be the title for Element?
Code:
<b><font size=1 face=georgia><FONT COLOR="#000">E</font><FONT COLOR="#234301">x</font> <FONT COLOR="#2B5201">L</font><FONT COLOR="#2B5201">i</font><FONT COLOR="#2B5201">b</font><FONT COLOR="#2B5201">r</font><FONT COLOR="#234301">i</font><FONT COLOR="000">s</font></font></font></b>

And the SSWM Champ on Skye. ^^ Yay!
I annihilated sswm again this year! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

J's sheet of DOOOOOM

Big Grin

for the title, i would like "Provehito In Altum" in red fading to white on Mars' account. I would love it of I could have both of the sswm icons, but i would love it if both were sitting on Mars' account.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au...y=COXWtCE#gid=0

Lookie! I'm done in time!!

I'd like a SSWM icon on Sepirah

Who should I send a pm with my address for the package sending to me?

For the title, please give it to Gael and have it say "Gentle Giant" in dark gray.