PLOT -- SNOWSTORM -- Loners
Hey!
For anyone who is interested, I would like to see if we could get some threads going in the neutral territories and take advantage of this snowocalypse! There is NOTHING :0 posted in the news yet and, whether that is becauase nothing has been approved yet or because no one is getting ideas, we need something! Since Jaden is most likely going to miss out on all the fun pack disasters, I wanted to get something going for him as a loner. Even if you dont want to or can't do a plot with Jaden, post here please so we can start SOMETHING. I'll start thinking and will post anything I come up with too.
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=15002

I do not think we plan for neutral territories, but the thread for the snowstorm is up.
On the plot post it says:

Unavoidably, many loners and creatures in the Nova Scotia area also found themselves caught up in the aftermath of the February snowstorm:

Description of thread.
Description of thread.
Description of thread.

We can just settle for filling these in then...
So we could start a loner snowstorm planning thread. Tongue We'll be a bit behind, though.
This is why we need to start now!
Tongue THEN START IT CHILD, START IT! XD <3
How about a thread with a cave and an avalanche? Jaden needs to stay out of the harsh weather anyway.... Maybe if he found a place to take shelter that some had found first or after he did, we could have them meet. After that there could be an Avalanche to cause some drama/action. Need a cause for said Avalanche and another victim to suffer with Jaden though...
Great initiative, guys!