X-Mas in July!
[html]

Christmas in July!
And you thought we forgot!

Since we like presents no matter the temperature, we've organized another bi-annual round of Secret Santa. This time, it's Christmas in July, so make sure your graphics skills are ready to be tested and get working!

How will this work?

Choose whichever 'Souls character you would like to have a set made for and fill out the form that is listed below this paragraph. Once everyone has submitted their information it will be sent out to a randomly selected person. This person will make your set and you will make a set for the person whose information has been sent to you. Then everyone posts the sets that they have made in the drop off/pick up thread!

REMEMBER! If you fail to turn in your set by the deadline, you will be put on our Contest Ban list. This means that you will be unable to participate in all 'Souls OOC events and contests until you complete your assignment for Xmas in July. It isn't fair to your partner otherwise!

Please also note that only accepted members of 'Souls can participate.

Timeline
  • Signups: July 1 - July 8
  • Information distributed: July 9
  • Due date: August 1 - EXTENDED: August 3

Form

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Example Pictures: (If you have any!)

Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.)

Jewelry or Tattoos:

Text:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

Other:

Table

Table Size Preference: (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)

Color Scheme:

Mood:

Lyrics:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

Other:

Signature

Text or Image?:

Lyrics/Words:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

Other:

Best Way to Contact you: (E-Mail or Over the board PMs, so that the set Info can be sent.)

[/html]
Character Name: Sunki Utina
Character Gender: female
Character Age: 2
Example Pictures: http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2739
Character Description: white with pale yellow/blond on her back and slightly on her thighs.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Note her purple markings
Text: None pleaseeeee
Picture you would like used: c:
Other: Simple plox

Table
Table Size Preference: maximum of 420 px wide
Color Scheme: pale colors, light blues, maybe pastels
Mood: Happy, cheery, calm, serene.
Lyrics: up to you, really c:
Picture you would like used: I likeeee natury things, plants, just prettiness in general really.
Other: I'd prefer that the image not be huge. I don't really like tables whose images are almost as big as my post. Turn offfffff

Signature
Text or Image?: Words
Lyrics/Words: "With every breath
And all the choices that we make
We are only passing through on her way"
Other: if you find any better nature-y lyrics please use 'em c:

Best Way to Contact you: PM
[html]
Character Name: Giselle Fantasia
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Almost 1 year old
Example Pictures: Just look through her profile. Character Description: Fur is a pure white, with hints of cream on the tips of her ears and tail. In Optime form, the cream coloration goes from her hands up to her elbows, and from her feet to her calves. Eyes are a soft powder blue, which always look happy. She always wears a dress of some sort, and almost always has her hair up.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Has a silver princess necklace her father gave her when she was younger.
Text: None
Picture you would like used: Any! Surprise me!
Other: Nope, have fun with it~!

Table
Table Size Preference: 450px max will do :3
Color Scheme: And bright and soft colors! Yellows, pinks, blues, whites, greens.. go nuts. Just no dark colors.
Mood: SPARKLES AND FAERIES. And Disney. And happy and cheery and things that will make you taste the rainbow. Srsly, make it over the top cheerful if you want.
Lyrics: Up to you! If you want to put lyrics, I'd probably prefer some lines from a Disney song.. XD
Picture you would like used: Anything with a happy mood works. Apple trees, balloons, castles, animals/flowers, fireflies..
Other: N/A

Signature
Text or Image?: Text
Lyrics/Words: Her first name will work. I don't have anything in mind for lyrics, but if you find a line or two that fits then go nuts.
Picture you would like used: N/A
Other: N/A

Best Way to Contact you: PMs (to this account) would be best. But I'm also on AIM and MSN all the time.[/html]

[html]

Character Name: Songan Ohiteka Amara

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 8 years

Example Pictures: http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2769

Character Description: Like a regular red wolf. Rust orange on most of the body with a light tan underbelly. Darker brown to black on the back.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Yellow feathers and yellow beads in hair

Picture you would like used: No specific one

Other: None

Table

Table Size Preference: max 400 px wide

Color Scheme: Any

Mood: Relaxed

Lyrics: I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Picture you would like used: Something native (crafts above anything else)

Other: Text table prefered though can be non text

Signature

Text or Image?: Image

Lyrics/Words: My face is a mask I order to say nothing

About the fragile feelings hiding in my soul.

Picture you would like used: Maybe a native mask?

Other:

Best Way to Contact you: PM or AIM (AkakoErin)
[/html]
Character Name: Ravesque Acidic
Character Age: 7+ years
Example Pictures: 01, 02, 03
Character Description: Large, bulky male. Thick, pitch black fur without markings (scars are hidden by plushy fur), vibrant red eyes. He's long-limbed and shaggy.
Jewelry/Tattoos: Tarnished silver bar (left nipple), medium-sized open bone circle (right ear 'lobe') and dark-coloured wood 'Monroe' (upper lip, left side).
Text: None, please.
Other: Love me some 1px solid black border if it's a non-transparent image.

Table
Size Preference: 500px maximum; 429px minimum.
Color Scheme: Blacks, reds, oranges, yellows. Sunset colors.
Mood: Indifferent.
Lyrics/Words: 'All through Red September, with skies fire paved, I begged you appear like a thorn for the holy ones.', Ravesque Acidic
Picture Ideas: 01, 02, 03. Something along those lines; feel free to pick your own if you find a really nice one.
Other: Please, no scrolling tables.

Signature
Text or Image: Text (or an image made from words)
Lyrics/Words: Wracked with your charm, I'm circled like prey, back in the forest where whispers persuade.
Other: No peppy fonts, please. Just simple scripts, 'dark' fonts or typical serif fonts.

Best way to contact you: Over PMs.
[html]

Character Name: Barrett

Character Age: ≈2yrs

Example Pictures: Check out my profile/current avatar.

Character Description: Coat is not a solid black, but one of mottled blacks and browns. His face, ears, and limbs are all nearly solid black though. Eyes are pale yellow (#f1e66b). No scars.

Jewelry or Tattoos: "XIII" branded on left flank. He has one hoop and one stud in his left ear, the stud about halfway up and the hoop ¾ from the base... but if these are too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.

Text: None :3

Picture you would like used: How 'bout this?

Other: I'd prefer a simple 1px solid black border, please ^^

Table

Table Size Preference: 400-500px wide

Color Scheme: Whatever looks good with the provided image

Mood: Young/rebellious, maybe?

Lyrics: I don't know. Whatever you think fits? XD

Picture you would like used: This one, por favor

Other: No scrolling tables, please!

Signature

No signature necessary~

[/html]
Character Name: Alaki
Character Age: 1 year <
Example Pictures: Here and on his Profile
Character Description: 3 small scars on his muzzle; 2 on upper right and 1 on lower right. Lighter cheeks, fading to dark grey and eventually black, he also has a natural 'shooting star' that starts from his nose and finish slightly above his right eye. Both eyes are a blue, anything between light and dark-ish (view picture examples for a better idea)
Jewelry or Tattoos: Right ear is pierced; all 3 on right side, top two are plain silver studs while the lowest is a silver hoop. One of 3 necklaces; (X) (X)
Text: None, please
Picture you would like used: Nope?
Other: Preferably with a 1px black border around it, thanks :3

Table
Table Size Preference: anything between 400-500px wide
Color Scheme: Greyscale/dark/blues
Mood: Twisted, dark, depressing, insanity
Lyrics: Anything from; Broken Iris - Broken Inside or -
"I dare you to cross the line again,
because deep down inside, there's something that waits to be broken"

Picture you would like used: Ideas/Possibilities; (X) (X) (X)
Other: No low contrast/bright-vibrant colours and scrolling tables please :3

Signature
Text or Image?: Preferably text; but images work too xD
Lyrics/Words: Anything from; Broken Iris - Broken Inside OR quotes relating to evil/crime, etc
Picture you would like used: Anything that works with the table/avatar or (X) (X)
Other: Small (height wise) if possible
Best Way to Contact you: PM Alaki
Character Name: Valinta LeStrange
Character Age: 22 months
Example Pictures: Check her profile.
Character Description: She's almost entirely black, fading to a cream underbelly. She has bright yellow eyes and black hair. Her body figure in Lupus and Secui is very lithe, in Optime very curvy and feminine. On her left breast, Valinta has a large scar. It's a dot about the size of a quater, with a circle around it. On the circle is a line at the northern, eastern, southern, and western points of the compass.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Valinta has a necklace of a bat skull on a leather cord. It has red feathers surrounding it and a knife handle (hilt?) sticking out the top. Around her hips there's a crudely tanned leather belt with several small pouches hanging from the right side. It's always tilted so the right side rests lower on her hips than the left. She also has a hot pink news boy hat, and a pair of mirrored aviators. All jewelry is only worn in Optime, and does not have to be included.
Text: Just her name is fine ^^
Picture you would like used: Surprise me!
Other: ^^
Table
Table Size Preference: I like wider tables, from 400-500px is fine for me.
Color Scheme: purples, reds, oranges, warm colors.
Mood: sexy, sensual, the feeling of someone who thinks they're sex on a stick.
Lyrics: the name Nadja and anything you think fits ^^
Picture you would like used: surprise me! She fits hazy, out of focus images and things revolving around the pursuit of pleasure.
Other: --
Signature
Text or Image?: Text.
Lyrics/Words: Just her name would be fine, but if you have lyrics you think would fit, use them ^^
Picture you would like used: --
Other: --
Best Way to Contact you: PM this account, please.
Character Name: Galileo Gray
Character Age: Three
Example Pictures: one and two and three, back markings
Character Description: Birch markings, Chino base, Teak accents and Blumine eyes
Jewelry or Tattoos: Text: NA Picture you would like used: this
Other: NA Table Table Size Preference: around 400ish Color Scheme: Greyscale, blues
Mood: Content, but not too happy and not too sad
Lyrics: Songs of Glory, Screams of Mercy
Picture you would like used: Storm clouds, urban things ect

Signature
Lyrics/Words: La Sagrada Familia

Best Way to Contact you: PM Galileo Gray's account
Character Name: Jade Opal Nightingale
Character Age: about 2 3/4 years
Example Pictures: My computer trashed mine. X(
Character Description: Jade is a Grey Wolf. She has suspicious, mahogany brown eyes that make you feel like she sees the inner regions of your soul. Her thick, sleek fur is completely black. Only half of her right ear remains due to a fight. Whenever she walks, her head and tail are low. She is lean and tall for her species.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Nope.
Text: Either her name or no text.
Picture you would like used: Nope again.
Other: Jade is a bit evil.

Table
Table Size Preference: 400-500px
Color Scheme: Dark colors (especially blue and grey) with the exception of white.
Mood: Dark?
Lyrics: Compare where you to where you wanna be and you'll get no where.
Picture you would like used: ~
Other: No scrolling!

Signature
Lyrics/Words: Her name and 'See, I've been running races on my own time, shuttin' out the people who stuck with me my whole life.'
Picture you would like used:~~
Other: only 1-2 lines
this should be fun!! time to break out the ol' tablet.

Character Name: Fjor Geirrson
Character Age: 21 months
Example Pictures: x | x
Character Description: general gray wolf, brown black cream/white fur. Take a close look at the pictures I linked - see the "mask" around the eyes? That's on Fjor. Outlined on top by black, medium grey mask, slightly darker grey along the bottom of it. Gray ring around his neck [like a necklace... again, see photos].
Jewelry or Tattoos: No tattoos, no jewelry.
Text: n/a for an avatar, unless you want his name. Preferrably Fjor with an umlaut(sp?) over the o.
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other:

Table
No thank you, I have something in mind myself. If you want to go out of your way anyway, just please have it contain his name.

Signature
Text or Image?: preferrably 'Tekno' with some sort of technological background, or bright geometrical patterns. Think TRON.
Lyrics/Words: n/a
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other: I'd like to make it semi-generic, and have permission to use it on multiple forums. (if there's empty space in the background, a transparency would be much appreciated)

Best Way to Contact you:
You may PM me, find me in chat. But if you *really* want to get ahold of me *now*, you can e-mail me at teknofilechik@gmail.com because those go straight to my phone.
[html]

Character Name: Ever Mayawyn

Character Age: 23 Months

Example Pictures: x,x,x,x

Character Description: Her general build is lean and smaller than the average wolf, resembling the coyote in size and conformation, having long legs and a narrow pointed muzzle. The top of her muzzle is dusted with auburn that stretches between her eyes, and is also the color of her ears. Most of her coat consists of different shades of gray and small patches of auburn. The under parts are white except for her legs which darken to a smoky shade. Although the majority of her tail is a lighter gray, the tip is almost black. In optime, Ever has red chestnut ringlets that she keeps at mid-stomach. Her eyes are grey, but hued a frosty ocean blue.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Small braids and slender brown-white dove feathers in hair

Picture you would like used: None

Other:

Table

Table Size Preference: 450px at the most

Color Scheme: Lighthearted or pastel colors

Mood: Peaceful and graceful, bright and soft

Lyrics: Something to go with the image and mood

Picture you would like used: Nothing in particular. Maybe a waterfall or a forest with beams of light. No buildings, cities, or hard images to look at

Other: No scroll tables, please

Signature

Text or Image?: First and last name

Lyrics/Words: Something describing her personality, way of life

Picture you would like used: No actual images besides small swirls or line drawings

Other: Not too much color, just a simple signature that is pretty to look at

Best Way to Contact you: PM to this account is the best way, next is e-mail (daydreamcolors@hotmail.com)

[/html]
Character Name: Slade Auctor
Character Age: 2 years
Example Pictures: Reference (ignore the watermark), Avatar (good for hex colors)
Character Description: Slade is a small, lean coyote Lupus. Most of his shaggy coat is mottled in color, with grayish-brown fur on his face and gray--give and take streaks of black--on his back. His lower muzzle, underbelly, paw fronts, and paws are a light cream color, and the back of his legs are brown. There is a small strip of orange-brown on the top of his muzzle, from between the eyes to the nose. His eyes are a dull amber color. He also has a scar on his right shoulder, but it's hard to see due to the length of his fur. (Slade does not have an Optime form.)
Jewelry or Tattoos: N/A
Text: "Slade", "Slade Auctor", or nothing
Picture you would like used: You decide
Other: Nothing angry or romantic. Read his personality.

Table
Table Size Preference: Width of 400px. No other preference.
Color Scheme: Surprise me!
Mood: Up to you!
Lyrics: If they fit, slap 'em on!
Picture you would like used: Again, up to you[/sze]
Other: [size=1]If possible, put his full/first name on it?

Signature
Text or Image?: "Slade Auctor" for text; for images, something story- or wrting-related, such as a pencil, would be good, but other than that it's up to you
Lyrics/Words: Doesn't matter
Other: Slade's stories involve action/adventure, so if you want to go for the story theme avoid romance/goriness.

o high

Character Name: Panda Behr
Character Age: 3 years
Example Pictures: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/174...nat-d3jt9n9.jpg (look in my profile for more pictures, there's a lot of them)
Character Description: Black and white. Same pattern as a giant panda bear. Completely naturally patterned. Dark brown eyes, pink paw pads, black nose. In optime, she has black and white dreadlocks. She's taller than most females, same height as small males, standing at 7'9''. Both of her ears are cut in half, rather messily, so they are fluffy and rounded a bit and also her tail he docked about half way through the tail. She has a diagonal slash across her right hand to show that she is part of the Anathema pack.
Jewelry or Tattoos: She has an industrial piercing in her right ear, and the bases of her ears are pierced with a hook that has pink guitar picks on the end of them. She has a necklace of light blue twine that has a silver triad symbol on the bottom of it.
Text: No text please
Picture you would like used: Don't have a picture, i would suggest a picture of a white wolf to start off though.
Other: n/a

Table
Table Size Preference: 420px
Color Scheme: blue and purple. I don't mind blacks, or reds either though, but ONLY these colors please.
Mood: Industrial, take no shit, rebellous
Lyrics:
"You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy!"

OR

"You said I have to wear a tie to church, That I can only get to heaven through my works,
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit, earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings."

OR

"I hope you choke on the promises that you broke, telling me that you would always be my friend"

OR

"It doesn't matter, if you believe me or not, all hope is shattered, and any chance at love is shot"

Picture you would like used: a drumset would work, a rose quartz pendulum, a staff with a human skull on it, marijuana, mushrooms, bar soap, clouds, stars, runes, wooden logs, a panda bear...
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: either or, as long as the image is not ridiculously disgusting looking.
Lyrics/Words:
"So you think you can do better?"

OR

"Oh my god am I in hell?
Because the water's getting higher, but i can't seem to breathe.
I did this to myself."
Picture you would like used: n/a I have some picture ideas though. Wooden Drumsticks, or a pink guitar pick. <- should be transparent around the image so it will look good.
Other:
Best Way to Contact you: PM Mars Bartholomew Russo account
Character Name: Ookami
Character Gender: male
Character Age: +1 years
Example Pictures: current avatar
Character Description: golden bushy fur. amber eyes
Jewelry or Tattoos: none
Text: name please

Table
Table Size Preference: the norm
Color Scheme: reds and golds
Mood: peaceful
Lyrics: In every story there's an ending. But in life, every ending is just another beginning.
Picture you would like used: just an autumn day, maybe a pile of leaves
Other: go nuts !

Signature
Text or Image?: text
Lyrics/Words: We're all fighting together in this crazy beautiful sometimes awful thing we call life.

contact-
PM!
[html]

Character Name: Dawali Amara

Character Age: 7

Example Pictures: Check out my profile/current avatar.

Character Description: His tummy is white, as is the inside of his arms and legs, and ears. His palms are also white. He is copper to golden around his eyes, while the rest of his pelt is a rust-like, deep red phasing into gray along his back. The upper part of his tail is gray, following his back marking, while the bottom of the tail is red like the rest of him.

Jewelry or Tattoos: His mane is decorated with beads and feathers of all sizes and colors.

Text: None :3

Picture you would like used: I like text tables, or tables with subtle pictures/simple pictures.

Table

Table Size Preference: 400-500px wide

Color Scheme: As long as it fits the picture, it's good

Mood: Solemn, authoritative

Lyrics: Any or none, something that matches the mood of the table/picture

Other: I don't like scrolling tables very much Smile

Signature

Neh, I don't need one, thanks Smile

[/html]
[html]Avatar
_ Character Name: Rook
_ Character Gender: Male
_ Character Age: 3 years
_ Example Pictures: Face ref, full-body shot, or just see his profile or his character site
_ Character Description: A lanky, young coyote; rust, gray,white, beige coat pattern; has three distinct lines on face - two under each eye and a one that tapers and goes from the back of his head down to the rust-hued bridge of his muzzle; green eyes; large pointy ears; has beige/rust socks on each paw; black-tipped tail; white patches around each eye; white chest and underbelly.
_ Jewelry or Tattoos: None
_ Text: None
_ Picture you would like used: N/A
_ Other: A headshot/bust works?

Table
_ Table Size Preference: 450px
_ Color Scheme: white, black, "kiwi green" (#669900)
_ Mood: Light, airy, "shy," "natural," minimalistic (examples of graphics I've been using; listen to a Rook-like song!)
_ Lyrics: Rook has a soundtrack. Quotes about discovering the world, or anything of that nature (as well as self-discovery, overcoming shyness, learning plant names) work too.
_ Picture you would like used: "scientific" illustrations of plants/animals or rook (Corvus frugilegus) birds... or just Rook in Lupus form... whichever... jus' surprise me. 8D
_ Other: Please use a white background with a black 1px border around the table; and, please no scrolling codes <3 Also, please feel free to put a little "pixel text" copyright/credit on the image, yours and/or your resource's, or a little mention somewhere that that table was coded/made by you.

Signature
_ Text or Image?: either/or; as long as it does not exceed 100x450 px visually
_ Lyrics/Words: "Rook" and/or something from the 2nd part of Rook's soundtrack...
_ Picture you would like used: N/A
_ Other: Just something minimalistic and simple... easy on the eyes.

Best Way to Contact you: Over-the-board PMs, please
[/html]
Character Name: Verloren
Character Age: less than 1 year
Example Pictures: i, ii - one on the right,
Character Description: In her youth she is a tall and gangly Tundra wolf, but she does have some bulk around her neck and chest. Her pelt is rather short and thick, and darkly toned in earthy colors of browns and greys. Her back is mostly a brown-toned black that then fades into lightening hues of browns and finally a cream/off-white on her undercarriage - not too far off from a regular Eurasian wolf pelt pattern. Along with dark golden eyes.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Leather necklace with a compass rose pendant.
Text: None or if it fits: Lost
Other: Up to you

Table
Table Size Preference: Small, around 400
Color Scheme: Camo-like: dull hues of greens and browns or Surprise me
Mood: Finding your way
Lyrics: Up to you - something 30 Seconds to Mars/OneRepublic or the like
Other: Up to you

Signature