X-Mas in July
[html]

Christmas in July Drop-Off!

Please post your finished sets here. As a courtesy, the deadline for the contest has been extended to August 3rd, 2011 as we were two days late in handing out the assignments. For reference, the sign-up topic is HERE, but make sure to adhere to the PM sent regarding your recipient.

Commentary is welcome, but if things get too cluttered, we may split any replies that don't contain a set drop-off into a different topic entirely. Smile

[/html]
[html]Totally wasn't going to do this so soon, until someone else did, but whatever.

ZERO! I made you shiny things. Now, I am really bad with any form of photomanipulation, so I did more than one avatar to make up for it. Three, to be exact. The first and third ones are crap, and they're also the ones I had to do the most work on. >.> The third especially — the fur was far too light originally.

AND FOR YOUR TABLE —[/html]
[html]
Out of character text here.

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

Coding has made my brain go numb. Again. As usual. ANYWAYS. I wanted to try and get all of the colours into the table itself (I love colours), and I couldn't think of a quote. I also had another version, but it was ugly. I don't like to give out ugly. So yes. Yes, here is your table. And I love you for being so awesome.

Your bold is hardcoded with the quote marks (thank you, Sie!), so you don't necessarily have to include them. I assume you'll end up with double quotes if you do. You can always take that out. And feel free to change fonts/colors/sizes/etc (including the text-shadow on your bold font).

Image © wwarby@flickr [LINK] · Font — Just Me Again Down Here
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:250px 10px 10px;color:#201708;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMFsm.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NrapD.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b:before {content:open-quote;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
Here you go Big Grin Drop off for JADE OPAL NIGHTINGALE. Firstly, sorry for using the same image for the table and avatar, I was just so in love with that image. Secondly, the ear on the table is failstoofs. But otherwise, I hope you like Big Grin

Avatar: [Image: JadeAvatar.jpg] or [Image: JadeAvatar-1.jpg]

Signature:

JADE OPAL NIGHTINGALE
See, I've been running races on my own time,
Shuttin' out the people who stuck with me my whole life...

Table:

[html]

OOC here!

'Speaks', Thinks, Does, Underline.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
My Xmas in july was KIKI, whom i love very very very much. I feel bad that i don't have my tablet pen so i could draw her something, but i should be getting a new one soon(so when i do,i'll more than likely go all out for you a second time <3)

Here's what i produced in the meantime. (i've done this theme before, can you tell? Ask Marit lol.)
feel free to edit the codes and the colors and fonts and shiznog.

Avvie:
[Image: raveavvie.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...2/raveavvie.png

Signature:
[Image: ravequesigg.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...ravequesigg.png

TABLES:
[html]

OOC here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Image by J; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.rave-smex1 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rave-smex1 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex1 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex1 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex1 {background-color:#050504; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AC5A10; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat.

<style>
.rave-smex2 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rave-smex2 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex2 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex2 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... vetab3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bc1a03; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc1a03; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

<style>
.rave-smex3 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.rave-smex3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex3 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex3 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... vetab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c05000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c05000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
My Xmas in July was TeknofileChik!

You didn't request a table, but I made you one anyway! Big Grin

Sorry if you expected a drawn avatar: I do not draw. If you decide to use the avatar to the right, be sure to credit National Geographic. The avatar to the left is based on the Kiritar template; I just colored it. The larger version is better-looking, but I'm quite happy with both :3 Hope you like!

[Image: FreeHybridKiritar_fjor.png] [1] or [Image: fjor.png] [2]
(Click here for larger version)

Sig:
[Image: teknosig.png]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/s...rs/teknosig.png

Table:
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#fjortext {width: 460px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; padding:0px; text-align:justify;}
#fjortext p {margin-bottom:0px; font-size:100%; line-height:160%;}
#fjortext b {color:#e7e5d9;}
#fjortext .name {font-family: 'Loved by the King', arial, serif; text-align:left; font-size:40px; line-height:40px;padding-left:20px;}
#fjortext .subname { line-height:120%; text-align:left; padding-left:43px;font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px;}
#fjortext .ooc {font-size:100%; line-height:120%; text-align:right;}
</style>

Fjör Geirrson
Any magical quote of your choice

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sapien nibh, imperdiet ut lobortis eget, dapibus egestas odio. Donec at orci quam. Nam commodo, justo vel pulvinar tristique, libero mauris ullamcorper arcu, eget lobortis justo magna non tellus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut nunc tellus, euismod ac imperdiet ut, laoreet vel urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; "Phasellus fringilla dolor in massa consectetur iaculis." Pellentesque mauris leo, tempor euismod sagittis ornare, tempus sed odio. Ut fringilla, tortor quis semper suscipit, nunc tortor dictum nisl, at semper massa tortor in tellus. Vestibulum turpis libero, consequat at venenatis semper, pulvinar ut dolor. Nunc in mattis mi. Vivamus ut quam justo, a luctus mauris.

Cras risus neque, tristique ut faucibus et, semper ac sapien. Proin elit nibh, blandit nec molestie nec, eleifend in arcu. Aliquam cursus sem ut nulla ultricies quis adipiscing urna ullamcorper. Fusce ullamcorper quam sed metus porttitor nec semper diam sollicitudin. Ut lacinia tempus leo, a molestie lectus cursus sed. Nulla rhoncus commodo felis eu bibendum. Vivamus congue neque ut magna adipiscing sed venenatis mauris accumsan. Proin vel eros urna. Vivamus elementum placerat diam et posuere. Ut felis justo, ornare sit amet eleifend at, mollis a risus. Fusce a justo ipsum, consequat volutpat sapien. Sed a tellus felis, sit amet porta est. Nulla molestie, diam id gravida feugiat, ante nisl dignissim lectus, ut sollicitudin est sapien quis dolor. Cras tempor commodo tempus. Morbi bibendum enim eget arcu pharetra lacinia. Donec magna sapien, blandit id dictum eget, pulvinar non libero. Etiam sed lacus neque.

Word Count: #000
[/html]

Code:
<style type="text/css">
#fjortext {width: 460px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; padding:0px; text-align:justify;}
#fjortext p {margin-bottom:0px; font-size:100%; line-height:160%;}
#fjortext b {color:#e7e5d9;}
#fjortext .name {font-family: 'Loved by the King', arial, serif; text-align:left; font-size:40px; line-height:40px;padding-left:20px;}
#fjortext .subname { line-height:120%; text-align:left; padding-left:43px;font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 12px;}
#fjortext .ooc {font-size:100%; line-height:120%; text-align:right;}
</style>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Loved+by+the+King&v1' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div id="fjortext">
<div class="name" style="margin-top:20px;">Fjör Geirrson</div>
<div class="subname">Any magical quote of your choice</div>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In sapien nibh, imperdiet ut lobortis eget, dapibus egestas odio. Donec at orci quam. Nam commodo, justo vel pulvinar tristique, libero mauris ullamcorper arcu, eget lobortis justo magna non tellus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut nunc tellus, euismod ac imperdiet ut, laoreet vel urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; <b>"Phasellus fringilla dolor in massa consectetur iaculis."</b> Pellentesque mauris leo, tempor euismod sagittis ornare, tempus sed odio. Ut fringilla, tortor quis semper suscipit, nunc tortor dictum nisl, at semper massa tortor in tellus. Vestibulum turpis libero, consequat at venenatis semper, pulvinar ut dolor. Nunc in mattis mi. Vivamus ut quam justo, a luctus mauris.</p>

<p>Cras risus neque, tristique ut faucibus et, semper ac sapien. Proin elit nibh, blandit nec molestie nec, eleifend in arcu. Aliquam cursus sem ut nulla ultricies quis adipiscing urna ullamcorper. Fusce ullamcorper quam sed metus porttitor nec semper diam sollicitudin. Ut lacinia tempus leo, a molestie lectus cursus sed. Nulla rhoncus commodo felis eu bibendum. Vivamus congue neque ut magna adipiscing sed venenatis mauris accumsan. Proin vel eros urna. Vivamus elementum placerat diam et posuere. Ut felis justo, ornare sit amet eleifend at, mollis a risus. Fusce a justo ipsum, consequat volutpat sapien. Sed a tellus felis, sit amet porta est. Nulla molestie, diam id gravida feugiat, ante nisl dignissim lectus, ut sollicitudin est sapien quis dolor. Cras tempor commodo tempus. Morbi bibendum enim eget arcu pharetra lacinia. Donec magna sapien, blandit id dictum eget, pulvinar non libero. Etiam sed lacus neque. <p>
<div class="ooc">Word Count: #000</div>
</div>
[/doHTML]
[html]

ooc, word counts, etc.

there came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. "Ut enim ad minim veniam," quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

"Neque porro quisquam est," qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

<style>
.zero-rook p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-rook b {color:#669900; font-family: 'palatino linotype',georgia, serif; font-weight:normal; font-size:12px;}
.zero-rook {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#ffffff; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:450px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Avatar photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tryburn/
Table photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vintageprintabledotcom/
Quote: Anais Nin
My X-Mas in July recipient was NOELLE with Giselle Fantasia! So I made a bunch of shiny sparkly graphics. Big Grin

(Click for full size!) Expecting a manip? Nah, went with a drawn avatar with Disney-based coloring/style! I may still end up making a manip later on, though, since my art is not the best.
[Image: F0xTj.png]

SIGNATURE
Couldn't resist using these lyrics. <3 I can give you a version without them, if you'd rather have it with plain text (and of course sparkles).
[Image: YmKiu.png]

TABLE
Image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/oxborrow/30188110/
[html]

OOC/WC

Feel free to mess with the coding and whatnot. Also, you may not be able to see this depending on whether or not the font is installed on your computer, but the OOC text uses the same font (Waltograph) in your signature. Wink

<style type="text/css">
.giselle-castle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffa8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#8f6699 2px 2px 2px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.giselle-castle .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:waltograph, times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; color:#d1d1d1; text-shadow:#8f6699 2px 2px 2px;}
.giselle-castle p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.giselle-castle {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9a6fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mV86v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#74a0b3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]<div class="giselle-castle">
<p class="ooc">OOC/WC</p>

<p><b>"Giselle speaks."</b> <i>Giselle thinks.</i></p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.giselle-castle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffa8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#8f6699 2px 2px 2px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.giselle-castle .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:waltograph, times; font-size:14px; text-align:center; color:#d1d1d1; text-shadow:#8f6699 2px 2px 2px;}
.giselle-castle p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.giselle-castle {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9a6fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mV86v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#74a0b3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/dohtml]
My X-Mas in July person was- Songan Ohiteka Amara-

Avatar- I really cannot do very good photomanips so I got just a regular wolf and then one that I did a manip to. You can choose either one though.

If you use this one, make sure to credit glogster.com-
[Image: 27311926.jpg] [Image: white-11.jpg]

Signature- I have never done a signature before so I really hope this doesn't suck ! If you don't like it I could attempt to make a new one for you ?

[Image: masque10.jpg]

Table- I don't know how to do text tables so hopefully this is good for you. You said you wanted native crafts and I am pretty sure that dream catchers fall under that category. If not you could always let me know and I will do you a different one (:

[html]
Out of Character Chit-Chat (:

Oh it was such a lovely day. I lay in the shade, watching the wind rustle the leaves in the trees. I smiled, my back was wet from the dew in grass. The shadows of the leaves on the trees created a strange pattern on my skin.

I sighed, "Why can't every day be like this?" the world may never know Oh what a strange though, yes, a very strange thought. For if everyday was like this one, then no one would have any troubles. Everything would be good. But no one would want to work, for the beauty outside was so alluring! No, everyday couldn't be like this. And that my dear, that was a shame.

<style type="text/css">

.songan-craft83 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.songan-craft83 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.songan-craft83 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; border:6px solid #EE9A4D; padding: 325px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#EE9A4D; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/800px-11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.songan-craft83 .text {border-top:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
.songan-craft83 .pad {padding:15px}
.songan-craft83 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="songan-craft83"><div class="text"><div class="ooc pad">Out of Character Chit-Chat (:</div>
<div class="ic pad">
<p>
Oh it was such a lovely day. I lay in the shade, watching the wind rustle the leaves in the trees. I smiled, my back was wet from the dew in grass. The shadows of the leaves on the trees created a strange pattern on my skin. </p>
<p>I sighed, <b>"Why can't every day be like this?"</b> <i>the world may never know</i> Oh what a strange though, yes, a very strange thought. For if everyday was like this one, then no one would have any troubles. Everything would be good. But no one would want to work, for the beauty outside was so alluring! No, everyday couldn't be like this. And that my dear, that was a shame. <p>
</p>
</div></div>
<style type="text/css">

.songan-craft83 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff;  }
.songan-craft83 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.songan-craft83 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000;  border:6px solid #EE9A4D; padding: 325px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#EE9A4D; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/800px-11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.songan-craft83 .text {border-top:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
.songan-craft83 .pad {padding:15px}
.songan-craft83 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
</style>[/dohtml]
My Christmas in July assignment was Wolph/Verloren!

Me and photomanips don't go well together >.<
[Image: verloren.png] [Image: verloren2.png]

[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.Verloren-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484417; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-01 {background-color:#8c8c8e; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5552/vertable21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

<style>
.Verloren-K-02 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-02 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-02 b {font-family:verdana; color:#dac061; text-shadow:#41443f 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-02 {background-color:#0c1c00; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a69e80; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9767/vertable1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

[Image: versig1.png]
My assignment was Alaki! Feel free to ask for ajustments or fiddle with things yourself.

[Image: 108eg7l.jpg]

Signature (It works when you edit your signature):

Alaki

Losing my mind. Gasping for life. Crashing through time...

The darkness behind will never run dry...

Table:
[html]

The In Character text goes here.

The Out of Character text goes here.

<style>
.Alaki .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; }
.Alaki p {padding:10px 10px; margin:10px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#333333; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.Alaki {background-color:#333333; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/anki29.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]
:o work ethic?! I found one! Big Grin

So I had the ever-lovely and amazing Rose with her character Galileo Gray for my assignment! If you don't like it or want it adjusted, just ask me or fiddle about with them yourself ^^

There's your avatar! Big Grin Sie, Sky, and Shannon helped me out somethin' major with the making of this, haha. I'm terrible at manips, but they helped me out to make it look slightly cool :o
[Image: CPa7C.jpg]
http://i.imgur.com/CPa7C.jpg

Your table! I fell in love with that image when I saw it... Along with two others XD Sie and Shannon helped me pick one out ^^
[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Image courtesy of Frank Starmer; table by Haley.

<style>
.galxmas .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.galxmas p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galxmas b {color:#9fa0a2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.galxmas {background-color:#1c2023; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r3SJH.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.galxmas-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.galxmas .inner {margin:260px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

and two signatures... because I'm absolutely terrible at them XD most of the time at least Tongue
La Sagrada Familia
Code:
[size=14][font=vivaldi]La Sagrada Familia[/font][/size]
or
[Image: Pfnh5.gif]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Pfnh5.gif[/img]
The first one is just plain text, but not everyone might have that font so there's an image one as well in the same font. ^^
I hope you like darling!
[html]This is for J and Panda Behr! Somehow I knew I'd get you xD. I still have the psd's for all of these, so please do not hesitate to ask me to change something if there is something you don't like here. <3 Otherwise, enjoy![/html]

[html]
[/html]

[html]
ooc talk

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
[/html]
My X-Mas in July character was OOKAMI! Feel free to ask for changes, otherwise, enjoy!

[Image: 149scg1.png]

[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. "Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem,". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed,". Venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus.Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamifield-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamifield b {font-weight:bold; color:#c86725; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamifield p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamifield-line {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.ookamifield {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d9ab3e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2cp6l1d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ecd399; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #836523; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. "Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem,". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed,". Venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus.Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style type="text/css">
.ookautumn-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookautumn b {font-weight:bold; color:#edb743; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookautumn p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookautumn-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.ookautumn {margin:0 auto; background-color:#e38a30; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/de6vx0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f6c885; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #ba6e39; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

[Image: ej61dw.png]
[html]Fooooooorrrrrrr Miss Valinta!! <3 Hope you like ‘em.

Here are the larger versions of the first avatar for you, too:
Summer & Winter
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.”

Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit. Pellentesque pulvinar, felis et porttitor auctor, odio augue auctor nisi, vitae ultrices enim felis tincidunt augue. Morbi arcu dui, tempus sit amet vehicula id, tincidunt sed elit. Maecenas ornare, arcu eu volutpat egestas, justo arcu aliquet urna, bibendum auctor sapien orci eget nunc.

<style>
.grey-valinta .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.grey-valinta p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.grey-valinta b {color:#996666; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.grey-valinta {background-color:#000; background-image:url(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-08Z- ... -table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.grey-valinta-border {width:475px; border:0px solid #000; margin:0px auto; }
.grey-valinta .ft-separator{width:85%; border-bottom:1px dotted #996666; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.

Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit. “Pellentesque pulvinar, felis et porttitor auctor, odio augue auctor nisi, vitae ultrices enim felis tincidunt augue.” Morbi arcu dui, tempus sit amet vehicula id, tincidunt sed elit. Maecenas ornare, arcu eu volutpat egestas, justo arcu aliquet urna, bibendum auctor sapien orci eget nunc.

<style>
.grey-nadja .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.grey-nadja p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.grey-nadja b {color:#598527; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.grey-nadja {background-color:#000; background-image:url(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HZEQ ... -table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.grey-nadja-border {width:475px; border:0px solid #000; margin:0px auto; }
.grey-nadja .ft-separator{width:85%; border-bottom:1px dotted #598527; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]Photos; WikiCommons
Table coding; Sie
Art; Grey[/html]
My Xmas in July assignment was Dawali Amara!!

[Image: 73bc69ed945c2a5c6f7371d61db290a3-d40y0gr.png]

All credits for the avatar can be found here

Table
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

"Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt." Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

template by the Mentors!; image by Wolph

<style>
.Dawali-table p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Dawali-table b {color:#ffffff;}
.Dawali-table p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;}
.Dawali-table .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 40xzbd.png); height:415px; width:400px;}
.Dawali-table {background-color:#ffa500; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CD3700; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:400px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
</style>[/html]

All credits for the table can be found here
I have had the table graphics done but was not in the code mood. Pardon the avatar, i had planned to draw one but my tablet was non complacent. As an apology, have three tables. I wish I had done better though.

[html]
000+
ooc

Vivamus sit amet tristique leo. Mauris id tincidunt urna. Etiam eu lorem ac eros varius lacinia vitae ac quam. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse lectus nisl, hendrerit a aliquam vel, mattis non velit. Quisque ac cursus nunc. Cras in tincidunt ante. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed volutpat risus metus, ut suscipit ligula. Etiam tellus eros, pulvinar nec gravida at, tincidunt non ante. Curabitur tortor sem.

<style type="text/css">
.xmasslade1 b {font-weight:normal; color:#846c48; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#7f7365 0px 0px 3px; }
.xmasslade1 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#614a2b; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a28b69 0px 1px 1px;}
.xmasslade1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xmasslade1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6af90; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tnF05.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #614a2b; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#614a2b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
000+
ooc

Vivamus sit amet tristique leo. Mauris id tincidunt urna. Etiam eu lorem ac eros varius lacinia vitae ac quam. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse lectus nisl, hendrerit a aliquam vel, mattis non velit. Quisque ac cursus nunc. Cras in tincidunt ante. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed volutpat risus metus, ut suscipit ligula. Etiam tellus eros, pulvinar nec gravida at, tincidunt non ante. Curabitur tortor sem.

<style type="text/css">
.xmasslade2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#000; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#8ab86d 0px 0px 3px; }
.xmasslade2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:center; text-shadow:#abba73 0px 0px 1px;}
.xmasslade2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmasslade2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6af90; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/O8OX0.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/4MIp9.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #614a2b; padding: 5px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
000+
ooc

<style type="text/css">
.xmasslade3 b {font-weight:normal; color:#000; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#8ab86d 0px 0px 3px; }
.xmasslade3 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:center; text-shadow:#abba73 0px 0px 1px;}
.xmasslade3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmasslade3 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6af90; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/O8OX0.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/mwnzp.jpg); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #614a2b; padding: 5px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

click for full image:
[Image: TAIgY.png] [Image: bhAsg.png]

Hope you like, and as always, feel free to not use whatever you want x3
So sorry for the latish reply though I have stuff for someone and that someone would be Gen!

[Image: 4ht6w9.jpg]

[html]<style type="text/css">
.sunb7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd97ae; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sunb7-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.sunb7 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.sunb7 {width:420px;border:1px solid #00140b;background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/t03omq.jpg);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:138px;background-color:#02311d;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#00140b;}
</style>

ooc murr

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas enim lectus, pharetra eget aliquet quis, euismod sit amet nibh. Nulla facilisi. Cras ac nisl et mauris placerat ornare quis quis lacus. Morbi convallis euismod nunc vel volutpat. Aenean tristique mauris et arcu pulvinar vulputate. Suspendisse elit lorem, scelerisque vitae lobortis eu, imperdiet quis nisl. Pellentesque posuere lacinia pulvinar. In ullamcorper condimentum turpis posuere venenatis. Aliquam ut magna lorem, convallis venenatis diam. In volutpat ultrices tellus quis pharetra.

Curabitur et augue tincidunt sem rutrum sollicitudin sed hendrerit nisi. Praesent volutpat consequat tellus in condimentum. Integer laoreet quam in mi dapibus porta. "Sed felis quam, condimentum et vestibulum at, vulputate eu orci." Fusce eget tellus nisl, non feugiat neque. Fusce tincidunt, est eget pharetra consequat, mauris felis bibendum magna, id accumsan nisi tortor vitae velit. Vivamus gravida lacus eget lorem bibendum accumsan sit amet bibendum libero. Fusce non massa sit amet nisi faucibus fringilla. Curabitur condimentum congue nulla, in tempus sem eleifend vel. Pellentesque arcu sapien, venenatis eu ultricies nec, pharetra quis nibh. Sed faucibus vestibulum ipsum, non porta urna tincidunt id. Vestibulum risus massa, eleifend in scelerisque quis, vehicula at turpis. Donec fringilla tincidunt turpis, quis vestibulum lectus pellentesque sed. Sed dapibus viverra felis a placerat.

[/html]

[Image: 15ry5mq.png]

I hope you like them :3