Graphics help...? / Update
Hey guys!

Since the "Sup" thread is a little cluttered I thought I would make a new thread specific to people who might be willing to help us out with a few graphic requests.

All tables are completes, twitter account made, OOC account made, wiki made and website is slowly being updated with the intention of being complete by the end of the war.

All that is left is a little territory work and a few "fun" member beneficial graphics.

We plan on starting out with just a basic map outline of the territory and ONE main territory (the village). We will be hosting a territory contest for our initial members within the first week of the pack opening up and from this we will pick approx. 3 new territories for the map.

The plan is to have a general "Village" map on the site for reference but neither of us are artists XD I made an outline by hand of what I see the village as: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u112/re...an112560000.jpg

Please give us some input on this design and if ANYONE is willing to make a neater computerized version of this please please do so because mine is not very good XD

Also we are in need of one icon for The Brotherhood members as a multi-use icon. If anyone is willing to make two simple crossing swords that would be AWESOME.

Finally, a bit of a project but catacombs for CdC I would like a simple sword icon just in multiple colors. About 10 colors would be perfect.

So just to wrap it up we would LIKE if possible these graphics as a final "cherry on top" task:
1.Village Outline - Neater
2.Crossed Swords for multi-use
3.Simple Sword in 10 colors

Thanks for reading! Smile
I can make the outline neater, and take a crack at the swords.
EDIT:
SWORDS:
Amethyst: [Image: vrLHh.png]
Citrine: [Image: Tuw8O.png]
Emerald: [Image: CwApX.png]
Sugilite: [Image: YPmiH.png]
Malachite: [Image: MSATF.png]
Moonstone: [Image: lw0Vr.png]
Onyx: [Image: JmdOS.png]
Rhodocrosite: [Image: 77jQD.png]
Ruby: [Image: 4aCss.png]
Sapphire: [Image: cYz08.png]
Topaz: [Image: rOoRI.png]
Turquoise:[Image: CF4EE.png]
I couldn't count so there are 12 of them, so feel free to pick and choose which you want.

EDIT #2:
Double swords, in pack colors:
[Image: qXAyn.png]
If you want the PSD files let me know and I'll email them.
Gen, those icons are gorgeous. ;_; However, if they're meant to be used in titles, they are a little large. >< 25 x 25 is the preferred size for icons, with a few pixels leeway. They're absolutely perfect for a pack-customized Catacombs system, though. C:

I might try to take a crack at the map. I've been wanting to try a hand-drawn map for a while now, and I started on one for Salsola's Millstone Village area, but I gave up on it a while back. XD The only map I've drawn, though, would be Eris's house... which wasn't from a sketch, so hopefully the CdC map would come out better? XD

IDK. If I can't draw it out or it's too massive of a project, it would look something more along the lines of Inferni's old map, but with respect to your sketch and with house icons or whatevs. Unless someone beats me to it. <3

I wouldn't be able to keep this map updated for you guys, like, as far as residences and stuff... but I could definitely set it up with text and send one of you guys the Photoshop PSD file, if either of you have PS.
I can shorten it for icons, but it was for catacombs so i figured it wasn't that big a deal.
QUOTE (Strelein von Rosnete @ Sep 29 2011, 09:44 PM)
I can shorten it for icons, but it was for catacombs so i figured it wasn't that big a deal. [/quote]
In that case, they're fine. Smile If the crossed-swords one is meant to be used as an icon on brotherhood characters (which I'm not sure if it will be titled under the CdC icon?) then only that one would have to be shortened. But if it's not appearing below the avatar, then it should be fine.
[Image: jz0LR.png] edit: [Image: 51DWs.png]
I shortened it a bit, but it's still kind of wide :x

edit: I got it smaller, but i don't want to mess with it more.
Those are so cute! Big Grin

Hmm, unless someone says otherwise, I don't think 4 pixels is a huge deal especially if it'll only be on select members titles. :3
oh Gen! <3333
GEN THESE ARE AMAZING! :O <3 Thank you thank you thank you thank you Big Grin!
I'm glad you like them!
I took some liberties with the map, hope you don't mind. It's all there. If you want something changed, or if you want me to do some flat quick colors, let me know.
Click for map here
HOLY POOP! That's a whole crap load better than the original! I freakin love you o.o!
Big GrinDD
We now have a NAME for the village if that could be edited onto the map Gen?

Kingsbury Fort Big Grin
suuure
http://i.imgur.com/0hN8U.jpg
Website is finished yay! Everything is basically done OOC and the second foundation thread is well underway.

If anyone could look at the ranks table in the Info Portal ....the text is yellow and I cant figure out how to change it back to black... D:<
I fixed the rank table
Map looks kick-ASSSS.

Katie, you PM'ed me asking about how to present the map on the Territories page -- I made some edits for you, and also did the thing with the textarea background. C: Hope you like!

The modal window has also been installed. You can use it on ANY image you embed onto CdC's website.

IMAGE TITLE HERE

You can also add the float box settings, too:

IMAGE TITLE HERE
Herp, I'd like to know hoe I over looked your post last night :<

I'll have to take a look at things when I get home since I am back to the real world now that they have taken my pins out. No more lurking around souls and chat all day :c so sad.

Thanks for your help woman!!!