Hey Leaders, Lookit Here!
http://cdc.soulsrpg.com

Alright people time to tell me what critical things I am forgetting. The site is not 100% finished (are they ever??) but I think we've got all the basic, need-to-know information up. I am sure there will be a lot of small edits, re-wording and expansion in several areas, but what do you guys thing so far?

The main page needs more flare, but I haven't decided what to put up there. I keep thinking to add little summaries of territory, culture, and diplomacy as well as current main events in the pack and perhaps the month's thread prompts since those two are likely to be connected.

I'd also like to encourage leaders to check out our Service page!

In addition thread prompts, or perhaps more accurately as some of our thread prompts, we would really like to see a job/mission offer from one of the other packs for our members to take up. Naturally we won't be looking for these right away, but as CdC begins to develop stronger relations with the other packs.

Also once we are founded, Jazper and Anann will divide up the other packs between themselves and pay a visit to each one and preferably speak to a leader.

Anann has: IF, SL, CdA, and CdM(more than likely taken care of before she departs?)

Jazper has: CD, AW, InH, and AT
I talked to you about thiiiis one c: