Secret Santa 2011
[html]
Secret Santa 2011!

Yup, Secret Santa is back! As usual, we're doing our bi-annual Secret Santa exchange -- a chance to give and receive tableset gifts all around. :3

How does this work?

If you're unfamiliar with traditional Secret Santas, here's how they work! First, you leave the information for one of your characters; name, appearance, anything of that nature. After everyone has signed up that would like to participate, we'll take the names of each person and give them out to another person randomly to make a set. You make your giftee a tableset to their specifications, and post it up in the thread we create for it to give them their gift. Big Grin

Great! What info do I need to post?

All we need is some information!

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Example Pictures: (If you have any!)

Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.)

Jewelry or Tattoos:

Text:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one.)

Other:

Table

Table Size Preference: (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)

Color Scheme:

Mood:

Lyrics:

Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)

Other:

Signature

Text or Image?:

Lyrics/Words:

Other:

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: (Yes or No)

Timeline

• December 4: Sign-ups begin!
  • December 9: Sign-ups end at 11:59 pm EST!
  • December 10: Giftee information will be PM'd to all participants!
  • December 25: All sets are due!

Some things to keep in mind...

• Please do NOT sign up for Secret Santa if you have no idea how to make a table, graphics, etc.
  • A tableset includes a table and an avatar. You're welcome to include more, but please have at least these two things unless your giftee specifies otherwise!
  • You may choose to create a finished drawing or avatar in lieu of a tableset, but sketches and unfinished pieces will not be acceptable.
  • Please keep in mind board-wide graphics rules and guidelines.
  • Please only request tables/graphics for characters at 'Souls.
  • In an effort to ensure that everyone receives their gifts, please remember that participants who don't finish their gifts by the due date will be barred from participating in contests and other events until they complete their part.

[/html]
Character Name: Nikolieth (Nikki)
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 1 year
Example Pictures: Just my avatar.
Character Description: Base coat is white, with brown and yellow highlights. He often dies red streaks into his fur. Blue right eye white left eye (blind) with a scare over left eye. Scars on left hip and leg.
Jewelry or Tattoos: Nautical star on right hip (Red and black), Spike piercings along outsides of each ear.
Text:
Other:
Table
Table Size Preference: (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image)
Color Scheme: Dark colors - Black, Blue, Red and bright colors: Hot Pink, Lime green
Mood: Dark, Cold, Lonely
Lyrics: Your as cold as ice, your willing to sacrifice....
Picture you would like used: (If you have one, or a description of something you would like.)
Other:
Signature
Text or Image?: Both together if possible....
Lyrics/Words: It's just the beasts under your bed, in your closet, in your head!
Other:
Best Way to Contact you: Pm or AIM: Nikolieth
[html]

Ulilohi Ehn, 4 years old female.

Not needed! Unless, of course, you are a highly patient artist with time to spare: have a look in her profile. I realize doing manips will be very difficult, hence no avatar is needed, really Smile

Table

Table Size Preference: max 500px wide, otherwise I don't mind.

Color Scheme: I like everything really, but to match Ulilohi: blues, oceany colors, grays, white and deep browns

Mood: She can be pretty saucy, so that's cool. She can also be quite fierce in spirit.

Lyrics: none - you don't need to find any either if it's difficult. Her name on it is just cool too!

Picture you would like used: I've really no preferences here. She's a warrior of profession, though, and favors the spear - if that's an interesting motif?

Signature

Text or Image?: I prefer either text or a transparent, small image (not a square banner-type)

Best Way to Contact you: PM

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Of course!

[/html]
Character Name: Alaki
Character Age: 2 years
Example Pictures: Several Here
Character Description: Key's coat consists of mainly of grey but in various select areas along his back where his fur darkens to black his coat takes a 'reddish' tint, while standing out upon his dark coat is a light natural formed 'shooting star'.upon his forehead, which is pale grey the same as his underbelly. His eyes are another distinctive feature, Carolina blue at the center fading out to Prussian blue and so depending on the light they either appear a light blue or middle toned blue. (More Detail on Profile..)
Jewelry or Tattoos: 3 piercings in his right ear (2 studs and the lowest one is a hoop) and any of his 3 necklaces described on profile/shown in art work.
Text: None
Picture you would like used: None
Other: Dark colours/theme if possible :3

Table
Table Size Preference: 400min - 500max
Color Scheme: Greyscale/Blues/Dark
Mood: Depressing/Dark/Evil/Crazy/grumpy/etc xD
Lyrics: Anything by; Broken Iris or Falling in Reverse
Other: No bright colours or high/low contrast please Smile

Signature
Text or Image?: Either
Lyrics/Words: Evil quotes or lyrics by Broken iris
Other: Something small/compact, not a square-banner type is possible
Best Way to Contact you: PM
For Isabella Heiwa
[html]

None please.

Table

Table Size Preference: 400-500 pixels ONLY

Color Scheme: reds, blues, purples.
Mood: seductive I guess? Think seductress.
Lyrics: perhaps a fitting stanza from what the water gave me? However, I also don't mind no lyrics at all <3
Picture you would like used: If you've seen any of her tables, preferably of dancers or of a gypsy palm reader/ prostitute like style.CLASSY HOOKER, guys. CLASSY.

Other: Try to keep the bg image relatively small, or at least make sure that it doesn't take up the entire height of the screen before getting to the text. (it irks me sooo hardcore). cx Also, I'd like to avoid having her name on the table c:

Signature

None please

[/html]
Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes c: Happily (if this is the case, then I'd love either something with Silvano or with Isabella)
Character Name: Matteo Trovato
Character Age: 2 Years
Example Pictures: Check the profile (link)
Character Description: Fur color is pure white with pale skin and translucent-silver hair. Scars are as shown (here). Hair style is short cropped with a country-style shag, shorter in the back with hanging bangs in the front. Eyes are pale pink on the inner iris with pale blue on the outer iris, pupils are a dark red. Ears are long and torn, build is slender with athletic toning, fur is medium length. In his optime form, he wears a thick poncho-style fur coat, brown in color (if wintery) and a wife-beater style black shirt.
Jewelry or Tattoos: A single tattoo (link) on his chest, over his heart. Wears a silver necklace (link) at all times.
Text: None
Picture you would like used: None, but for photo manips, a white shepherd is best for Teo.
Other: FIRE! 8D

Table
Table Size Preference: Self-Adjusting depending on the forum width.
Color Scheme: Warm colors, Pale Pink and Light Blue
Mood: Surprise me Big Grin
Lyrics: "This sinner's got some life in him still." or "God's child has turned to Sin." Or something along those lines. That, or fiery quotes ("BURN! Big Grin")
Picture you would like used: Anything, surprise me. :3
Other: //

Signature
Text or Image?: Either
Lyrics/Words: Something like the table lyrics.
Picture you would like used: Anythin'
Other: //
Best Way to Contact you: PM Matteo Trovato

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes. Yes. yes. Yes. yes. yes. yes. yess.
Character Name: Skoll Haskel
Character Age: Puppy
Example Pictures: head, full reference
Character Description: Pale gold/blonde fur, white underside, a little bit of rose on the ears and top of muzzle
Jewelry or Tattoos: ---
Text: ---
Picture you would like used: ---
Other: This isn't necessary. <3

Table:
Table Size Preference: minimum 450 pixels
Color Scheme: golds, greens
Mood: happy, sunny, warm
Lyrics: ---
Picture you would like used: ---
Other: Go crazy with it! Do whatever you'd like to; I'm not looking for anything specific.

Signature
not needed, unless you want to come up with something

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yess! <3
For Tawny. O..O

Nahhh, I don't need any of these thingies. It's alright. ^.^

Table
Table Size Preference: 450 wide, no height preference.
Color Scheme: relaxing, calm colors.
Mood: mellow/sad
Lyrics:
"These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story" -nickleback
Picture you would like used: something calm and serene, just...sad maybe.
Other: nada, dude.

Signature
Text or Image?: either
Lyrics/Words:
"We may lose, and we may win,
But like the sun we will rise again." daughtry
Picture you would like used: anything that fits, i think...or just the words. xD

Best Way to Contact you: PM me
Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yesss! Big Grin
Character Name:Terra
Character Gender:Female
Character Age:1 year
Example Pictures: http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=22635
Character Description: Tawny red with a darker red patch running down her back. Ears black streaked, legs marked with black. Green eyes, scar on right shoulder from cougar biteJewelry or Tattoos:None
Text:None
Picture you would like used: None
OtherBig Grinon't need one but would like one
Table
Table Size Preference: No preference
Color Scheme:Black and Gold
Mood: Mysterious
Lyrics:Any
Picture you would like used: Masks
Other: Character name please. Amy or Terra, either works
Signature
Text or Image?:Text
Lyrics/Words:No matter where you go I'm one step ahead
Picture you would like used: Any
Other:I don't have a signature, so pretty much anything goes
Best Way to Contact you: PM either account

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes
[html]
Character Name: Juliet Moonsong
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Nine months
Example Pictures: Looking at my profile will show a lot of the references to her appearance though her hair is to the middle of her back and is like her avatar.
Character Description: Looking at my profile would help on this but here is a run down :3 Her eyes are a bright indigo. Her mixture is of cream, tan, and a maroon like brown. She is rather small only a few inches taller than her mother. Her hair is a wild dark red the falls in large curls to her back. Her eyes are the window to her emotions.
Jewelry or Tattoos: She always wears the necklace in her avatar.
Text: None.
Picture you would like used: Um....
Other: She often has flowers in her hair in the spring and summer. also her avatar is correct with her ear markings Smile

Table
Table Size Preference: Minimum of 350 - maximum of 500
Color Scheme: Pale colors, often purples, blues, and greens
Mood: Light, artisitc
Lyrics: Um unsure something from Romeo and Juliet that fits her. Artistic quotes?
Picture you would like used: Something with either flowers or something soft, also anything that has to go with art and a wooden flute.
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: Either is fine, though I go like text.
Lyrics/Words: "What is in a name?" or some artistic quote? "paint me beautiful"
Picture you would like used: um..
Other:
Best Way to Contact you: PMing Juliet Moonsong or shoot me an AIM at raynetyde I am usually invisible so try and see if I am online.

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes :3
[/html]
Character Name: Ángel Fàbregas i Reus
Character Age: five
Example Pictures: http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac307/f...ndbad/2bMAt.png
Character Description: Coydogwolf (more wolf), pure black, icy blue eyes, no scars/markings
Jewelry or Tattoos: Silver cross and siler medallion
Text: none
Picture you would like used: any ^^ something stoic/angry
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: Whichever works ^^
Color Scheme: greyscale and anything else that works
Mood: Dark, religion, angery, distorted
Lyrics: anything by muse, the darker and creepier the better, something to like in (even loosly) with religion is good.
Picture you would like used: crosses, churches, war, ect
Other: ^^

Signature
Text or Image?: text and image
Lyrics/Words: Invisible to all,
The mind becomes a wall.
All of history deleted with one stroke.
Picture you would like used: crosses, religious stuff
Other:

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: HOMG YES~
Table
Table Size Preference: 500px wide
Color Scheme: Monochromatic, w/ red maybe
Mood: Dark, aggressive
Lyrics: I love the RHCP.... But no Lyrics if perfectly fine and appropriate too
Picture you would like used: Something traditional Korean, or black wolf, or creepy/mysterious place, or taekwondo related (can include hand wraps, black belts, korean flag, dojang, etc)
Other: Thank you

Signature
Text or Image: No image really, unless you want to use the branded hanja on her shoulders (see profile).
Lyrics/Words: Text can be just her name (first name is TaeKyung by the way). If you add lyrics/quotes, "Darkness rises when silence dies", or something appropriate to her-- you can use RHCP lyrics too if you want. I'm not too picky.
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other: Monochrome again, with red if you want

Best Way to Contact: PM

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yes~
Hey guys!

Those of you who have already replied to this topic: please amend your post! We have added a new question to the form, and it's pretty important.

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set:

Thank you! Please edit the answer into your form as soon as possible.
Character Name: Zalen Damaichu
Character Age: 3 years
Example Pictures: See my profile Big Grin
Character Description: Uh... see my profile? He's pretty simple.
Jewelry or Tattoos: PROFILE (points)
Text: On an avatar? No.
Picture you would like used: If it's going to be a photo manip, just any black wolf will do. The paint is somewhat hard to do in photo manip, but go ahead and try Big Grin
Other: Make it regal please

Table
Table Size Preference: I like larger tables, like 400px or more in width
Color Scheme: Deep greens and golds
Mood: Epic, regal, beautiful, natural
Lyrics: "Become what you were born to be"
Picture you would like used: I'd like something to do with a beautiful and epic forest, think old growth forest with sunlight filtering through; something that is just beautiful, breathtaking.
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: Surprise me
Lyrics/Words: Surprise me
Picture you would like used: Surprise me
Other: Surprise me

Best Way to Contact you: PM please.

Ok with finished art piece?: Yes.
Character Name: Noah Sawtooth
Character Gender: Boy, oh boy!
Character Age: 3
Example Pictures: (If you have any!) Here
Character Description: (Include coat color, eye color, fur pattern and markings such as scars.)
Jewelry or Tattoos: a silver necklace with a getto sized pendent of a stag
Text:
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: (In pixels, eg: 400 wide, or max 200px for image) 400 range is great.
Color Scheme: Darker colors
Mood: He's not an overly happy, gay, chipper. He's more realistic if any thing.
Lyrics: You pick, match the mood and Noah if you can. =I love Beatles.=
Other:

Signature: (I would rather not have one, I am in love with my current)
Text or Image?: Text
Lyrics/Words: You pick match the table if you could please.
Other:
Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: (Yes or No) yes
Character Name: Tedros Talik
Character Age: 6 (OLDIE BUT A GOODIE)
Example Pictures: (If you have any!) Drawn Ref Real Life Ref
Character Description: The average coyote (any will work), but tinted SLIGHTLY red. Or just a red coyote pic would do just wine. Has red-wine colored eyes (that dark red purply maroon). Lean built.
Jewelry or Tattoos: None!
Text: None or his name
Picture you would like used: (If you have one.) 1 2 3 4 5
Other: None! Smile

Table
Table Size Preference: Between 300-400 wide, image no taller than 200
Color Scheme: Subdued or muted colors (dark maroon, dark purples, grays, etc). Preferably warm colors but not a must.
Mood: Calm, mature, older, satisfied
Lyrics: "I guess it just suggests that this is just what happiness is" or anything else you think would be suitable!
Picture you would like used: I don't have any specifically. I like simple tables, so maybe just some sort of natural texture or pretty picture. :O A landscape if you really want a specific idea.
Other: I really don't like the OOC text on the top of the table, I'd prefer it integrated.

Signature
Text or Image?: Text
Lyrics/Words: "What a beautiful mess this is" (or a matching lyric of your choice) and "Tedros Talik"
Picture you would like used: N/A
Other: Nothing! Big Grin

I suck at these things. Just do your best with info from his profile/posts, I guess. U__U

Character Name: Aemon de le Poer
Character Age: 1
Example Pictures: see profile
Character Description: see profile
Jewelry or Tattoos: wears a dangly black cross on a silver chain in his right ear
Text: none
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other:

Table
Table Size Preference: No super tall images please; 450 or 500px width preferred
Color Scheme: grays and reds
Mood: religious, justice... etc.
Lyrics: any that fit; or none
Picture you would like used: weaponry (spears in particular), religious symbols, symbols of justice/order
Other: i'm not picky!! Tongue

Signature
Text or Image?: text preferred
Lyrics/Words: i'm horrible at coming up with these. if you can't decide on anything, just his name in some cool font is okay. :]
Picture you would like used:
Other:

Character Name: Caspa Al-Fateh
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 2yo
Example Pictures: 1 2
Character Description: Ivory fur, silky and long. Dark grey eyes, black skin around them. Black speckles on the back of her neck, ends of ears, tail. Two black spots either side of her nose. Her ears are floppy and long. Optime sometimes has cornrows, see picture and avatar.
Jewelry or Tattoos: One silver necklace, pendant on chain, shaped like capital 'M'.
Text: None necessary or whatever you want!

Table
Table Size Preference: Anything!
Color Scheme: Anything!
Mood: Zen, greyscale, minimalistic, whatever really
Lyrics: None or anything you think is good?!
Picture you would like used: maybe some kind of mandala? But I don't mind Big Grin

Signature
Text or Image?: text plz?
Lyrics/Words: her name... might edit something in here if I think of it... otherwise, just the name.

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Yeah!
Character Name: Swentzle Byström
Character Age: 3y
Example Pictures: I have no example pictures. :c
Character Description: His coat, primarily a very dark brown, is actually brindled over most of his body; it consists of blonde, black, and even some reddish-brown hues, to add to his russet fur. His fur is only one solid color—this being black—on his mane, or in Optime form, his hair.
Jewelry or Tattoos: He has neither.
Text: "You will find that life's a climb that takes a steady grip,
and when you're fingers ache remember you were born for this" or "You will ask me many things, but my answers could be wrong"
Picture you would like used: I don't have one. :c But if you're maniping something, you should use a dog! He's got half-flopped ears and a curled tail. c:

Table
Table Size Preference: I like larger tables, and the text-based ones--number 9 and 10 on the Mentors code thing are the best examples. I love all tables, though, so whatever you want to do!
Color Scheme: Warm/pastel colors
Mood: Spirituality, serenity, solemnity.
Lyrics: See above--whichever you don't use on the avatar, use on the table! Big Grin
Picture you would like used: Maybe something with the dawn/early morning, or a picture of one of his companions (mountain lion, bison, barn owl), or if you can find a good one of a fire/colored smoke, those would work best.

Signature
Text or Image?: Either works! Big Grin
Lyrics/Words: "What your eyes will see; pain and hope and strife and truth and all that's in between"
Picture you would like used: Whatever you think would fit the words!

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Definitely!
Character Name: Taliesin Dir Rhiannon
Character Age: 3
Example Pictures: [html]Here.[/html]
Character Description: Taliesin is snow white, with eyes just like his mother Deuce's. One eye is deep blue, the other is bright gold. He is a slender male, almost feminine in appearances. There is little on him to distinguish him from any other white wolf. In his Luperci form, his build is very feminine. His mane is short and usually somewhat messy as if he just got out of bed. He has his mother's feline like grace in his movements. He watches the world with a scholar's interest. He wears jeans all the time now, and is hardly ever found without his backpack of varying items.
Jewelry or Tattoos: His left ear is pierced with two hoops.

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't like super thick or super thin tables. My normal tables are usually around 400 px wide. I also am not fond of huge images, keep them under 400 px tall, and I'm happy.
Color Scheme: dark blues or purples. Cool colors rather than warm ones.
Mood: dark, depressed
Lyrics:"For the sins of our hand
Sins of our tongue
Sins of our father
Sins of our young"

Image: Nothing cheerful.

Signature
Text or Image?: Image
Lyrics/Words:"God save us everyone. Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?"
Other: I'd like Tal's name on it, please.

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: yes Smile