Yearbook Avatars (Update 2.0!)
PLEASE NOTE:
Now that the new year is here and the yearbook is so close to being completed, I'm closing requests. To those of you still waiting, I will finish those probably tonight and send them to the sa for you, just in case you don't get to them in time. Smile That way, no one's left out. Anyone who wants the full-sized versions of their avatars may still request such. If you want a manip avatar any time, just PM me and I usually don't mind taking easy requests. Thank you, everyone, for your kind feedback! I was actually surprised at how quickly these became popular. ^-^; Thanks again, everyone. I'm really glad you enjoy your avatars so much. Keep an eye out for future offers, as they'll likely come again. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

List
EXAMPLES (Sky Rhiannon, Gunnar Donte LeStrange, Ayasha, Pearl, Rory Ward, Terra, Amy Sunders, Soran Aatte, Robin Aatte, Rain Aatte, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, Claudius Aston, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth, Kiara Amarok, Hotaru, Taliesin dir Rhiannon (+sky rhiannon), Deuce Rhiannon, Liam Rhiannon, Anann Kelevra, Cypress, Keese, Mordicai de Fonte, Angel...somethingrather, Augustus, Fia Marino-Knight)
[Image: 30JlW.png][Image: 59uE7.png][Image: jnNQQ.png][Image: I37HK.png][Image: KhwFP.png][Image: dc43t.png][Image: 3GIi7.png][Image: rgJOP.png][Image: nrOxU.png][Image: nFOQg.png][Image: jGddz.png][Image: hG6TD.png][Image: zKh5N.png][Image: wzOqS.png][Image: zNc4T.png][Image: wOSQu.png][Image: E1z5Q.png][Image: CPvcM.png][Image: C7ssn.png][Image: HzrBL.png][Image: 9egJR.png][Image: LfoW2.png][Image: yS7vq.png][Image: VvqQF.png][Image: hTMU7.png]
Character Name: Terra
Species: Coyote Wolf hybrid, looks like coyote
Reference: Pictures
Other: She's a red and brown coyote with black legs and ears. There's a scar with tooth marks on her right shoulder from a cougar bite. No idea if this will end up in the picture. Green eyes

Character Name: Amy Sunders
Species:Dog
Reference: Pictures
Other:Her right ear is a light brown. Her fur is cream colored. Her ears are partly erect, bent half way. Her eyes are brown. There's a large scar down her back
I know this is a pain but can I have three please? I apologise for the lack of reference pictures but for some reason my photobucket is down :S

Character Name: Soran Aatte
Species: Vancouver Island wolf.
Reference: I have no image, I have no preference for poses or anything Smile.Soran is a black wolf with green eyes, she has two silver hoops in the tip of her left ear and a scar that runs from her right ear, across her right eye and down the right side of her muzzle.
Other: I <3 you for doing this? Oh and if you happen to end up with her leg in the picture then she has a scar that runs down her shin(?) on her left foreleg.

Character Name: Robin Aatte
Species: She's mostly a wolf a little coyote in her way back.
Reference: I have no image again, but I have no preferences for poses or the like. The best description of her is on her profile, she's a little mismatched and patchworky.
Other: No specific colours, a happy-ish theme might be good though Smile

Character Name: Rain Aatte
Species: 50% Vancouver Island wolf, 50% Interior Alaskan wolf Smile
Reference: Again no image, but she's fairly simple to do again, she's a black wolf with silver eyes and a single silver stud in her upper left lip (Monroe piercing I think it's called?)
Other: Erm... she has a little bit of an attitude? But nothing specific XD

Thank you so, so much for doing this! <3
For Bria:

Terra
[Image: dc43t.png]

Amy
[Image: 3GIi7.png]
Thanks!
Character Name: Jazper
Species: the wolfy kind of wolf
Reference: Tons on profile Smile
Other: Scars only on chest so I dont think you'll need to worry about it, let me know if the tattoo is too difficult Smile
For Maddi! Big Grin (I did Robin's first, but as I was finishing Soran's my PS messed up. Apologies for the fail quality in Soran's and Rain's avies. DSmile

Soran
[Image: rgJOP.png]

Robin
[Image: nrOxU.png]

Rain
[Image: nFOQg.png]

Also; black wolves are hard to find. D:
Oh don't apologise! I think they're lovely Smile in fact I can't see any problems at all Smile thank you so, so much <3
Glad you like them. Big Grin

For Melissa! Big Grin

Jazper
[Image: jGddz.png]
Ooh, may I request one of Claudius? 8) I just realized that I don't have any photos of him! :O

Character Name: Claudius Aston
Species: 90% arctic wolf, 5% tundra, 5% eastern. So greyish-white 8D
Reference:
Quote:[html]Claudius is predominantly an off-white colour, almost entirely silver. His back, cheeks and flanks are dappled in dark tan spots that vary in size. His front paws and back right leg are a slightly lighter tan that also match the underside and tip of his tail. His left ear is also the same light tan,  with slightly darker tan spots.

His eyes are sky blue.[/html]
[html]

By Requiem By Titmouse By Jacoby
[/html]
Other: I've found some images that could work! 01, 02, 03

Thanks so much! ^_^
For Tammi!

Claudius
[Image: 5le1c.png]

Not happy with this one. :/ It just... looks weird. I dunno. Hope you like it anyway.
-POKES-

DO ONE OF GEMMA!! Big Grin
Only on the condition that Teo and Gemma become official mates soon. D<

Here yah go. ♥

Gemma ♥
[Image: zKh5N.png]
Aww, I think it looks cute~! c: Maybe just lighten up the spots a smidgeon? I don't think it's too bad 8)
Character Name: Kiara Amarok
Species: Arctic Wolf
Reference: Profile

Character Name: Hotaru
Species: Grey Wolf
Reference: http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3374
Darling, do one for my wonderful characters?
[html]Tal, Deuce, Liam[/html]

ILU!! <3
Redone Claudius:
[Image: hG6TD.png]

I'll admit, I was just like, "....MOFO D<" but blah. It's fine. :3 Hope this is better?

Also; Adding Kiara, Hotaru to the list.

Tal, Deuce and Liam too. Cause I love me my husband. ♥
I like it! 8D Thanks so much! C:
For Ariel;

Kiara
[Image: wzOqS.png]

Hotaru
[Image: zNc4T.png]

Tried something different with these two. I like the turnout. Big Grin

Sorry for the black tips on Kiara's ears; I couldn't make them go away. D:

Also; running out of white wolf photos! XDD
For Vannah! Big Grin