CONTEST -- SoSuWriMo 2012 Winners' Circle
[html]
SoSuWriMo Winners' Circle!

A huge congrats to all the SSWM participants that have already reached 50,000 words! Except Libri. Libri gets no congrats, only a huge WTF, PONY. Remember last year when she wrote 50,000 words in five days? This year she did it in four. :| Kiri gives you permission to throw things at her.

But hey, with six days to go, that means EACH and EVERY ONE of you can still make it to the finish line. No matter how far behind you are, how many words you have left, you can STILL make it! It isn't impossible. We believe in you. :O After all, in January 2011, you made 6,767 collective posts. Thus far, in January 2012, you've only made 6,697posts! So you've done it before, and you can do better still! As a board, you made over 7,500 posts in both November and December 2011. Surely SoSuWriMo 2012 will see crazier numbers than those off-season months? :O So let's see it happen! 1,000+ posts to make in six days. YOU CAN DO IT! ♥ Many shiny prizes await!

Prizes

• Special SoSuWriMo icon:
  • Sparkling Ultramarine OOC Catacombs Skull:
  • Winners' Signature Banner:

• 'Souls Tangible Prize Pack (requires shipping address)
  • Custom title
  • Custom Experimental Kiritar

For your custom title, please post HERE with your request. Titles and avatars can be for any character. They can also be gifted to another player.

This year's Tangible Prize Pack will be a mix of previous years' items, plus some new stuff! In a PM entitled "SSWM Prize Pack" please send Kiri your shipping address. International addresses are all fine, so no worries if you don't live in the US! Please include a full name with your address. I have had things held by USPS and not delivered or delivered late because of incomplete or no names. If you want to just give me a first name and an initial, that's your risk. If you want to give me an alias, that's fine too, as long as it resembles a name, they shouldn't fuss much. Information will be discarded after shipping. (If you are not comfortable giving out your name and/or address, that's okay! You just won't get this prize. :3)

In a separate PM entitled "SSWM Avatar," please send Kiri the details of your custom avatar as well. Be sure to include 1) physical description and any image refs, 2) what form your character is in (lupus, secui, optime), 3) mood/expression. Do NOT simply link to a profile, please copy/paste all relevant description and reference images into the PM itself. Because it will be an experimental avatar, you will not get a chance to approve a sketch before it's finalized, so please be thorough in your description. If your characters' description is especially complex, it will be simplified.

WINNERS (15)

* Just to keep track of who's gotten their custom titles already. ^^

Do not be discouraged, participants! You can have this consolation banner. Big Grin
And even if you don't quite make it this year, you'll have tried and possibly written much more than you might have otherwise. And there's always next year!

[/html]
As a note, many of you have neither listed word count logs nor posted links to your spreadsheets. You should probably do that! I'll be checking periodically for new winners, though you can also just post in here once you've hit your 50k and link your logs so we can verify. Smile Thanks!
I won too! Big Grin I just now reached 50k heee I'm so proud of myself. ;~;
Congrats! Added you to the winner's list and added the SSWM icon to your account. Let us know what you'd like for your custom title, and PM me with your address and avatar info when you can. Smile
yaaay I came second 8D
yay, once again it's official that I'm simply pathetic ;_; please don't throw things...
-throws self at libri-

Now you can't complain. c:
Quick note to please send your full name with your address. I have had things held by USPS and not delivered or delivered late because of incomplete or no names. If you want to just give me a first name and an initial, that's your risk. If you want to give me an alias, that's fine too, as long as it resembles a name, they shouldn't fuss much.
I'm done click here

So I have finished SSWM Yay Marie!

And throws a pie at Libri cause she's a viking Tongue
How many words are we allowed to use for the custom title?
Three words are allowed for the custom title, or less than ~20 characters, I believe.

And congrats, Marie!
I won! just finished! Does Kiri need my address again?

My lovely spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...Yjlxc2ZUMk05cmc

EDIT: Can my title for Kiara be "One Part Brave"?
Can you add in the links to the posts for the latter half of your log? :O You can get the link for the individual post (as opposed to the thread) by clicking the "Posted" at the timestamp at the top of each post, as in "Posted: Jan 25 2012, 07:11 PM ". Thanks. ;_;

Also, when requesting custom titles, please be sure to specify the exact color(s). It may be best to simply provide the code for the exact thing you want since you can't change your title later. If you want a color fade on your title, you can use this to generate the code for you.

And yes, I'll need your address again since I do discard all that info after I send items out.
I was a derp and posted this in maintenance. |D MY BAD.

But, I'm not sure how to code my title this way, but I'd like the font to look like this:

[html]mall-caps;color:000000;background-color:ffffff;">I still remember[/html]

and the colors to be like this...?

I still remember

I fail at coding, but I managed to find a generator with the font, and then Alex was kind enough to come up with the colors for me, so. ^^; I hope this is okay!

Please and thank you so so much! <3
SSWM

F***ing FINALLY!!! I signed up for this thing two years ago and FAILED!!!
So glad I finished this year!!!

-points at Libri- Im coming for you next year!!!

Edit: Suppose the title could look something like this? [Image: titlecopy.png]
Or you guys could take the words and I could just give the font and colors.
[html]
One Part Brave

Spreadsheet is fixed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...ZUMk05cmc#gid=0

Thanks for the website link, it really helped. I don't really care about the size or the font. Also, just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful things Kiri! Hope everything is right this time.

[/html]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...U0cwelFEYXNpVXc

I DID IT I DID I IIIII DIIIIIDD IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!

Title to go to Jiva Takekuro, if you want me to post with him i can do that, anyways in green and purple fading, "Eyes of Wonder" Big Grin
Please place this on Imhotep Aabt. pretty please

[html]
sovereign prince
[/html]
Code:
<FONT COLOR="#b8860b">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d08808">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e88b04">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff8c00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f79308">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed9911">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4a019">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa520">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4a019">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed9911"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f79308">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff8c00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ee8b03">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dc8a06">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ca8809">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b8860b">e</FONT>
@Elena: You're all titled up!

@Zyn: Added to the winner's list, congrats! If you could, please do provide the code for the title you want. ^^;

@Ariel: Thanks so much for updating the spreadsheet! You're all titled up now! Smile

@Shaw: Congrats! If you could provide the coding for the title you want, that'd be great, since "green" and "purple" can be pretty vague. ^^; Again, there's THIS tool to help generate code!

@Marie: All titled up!
Me? me memememe?! Zomg, yes! Here's the sheet!