from aly with love
Because I just love all the crazy bits of people here. <3 I will post here often with either drawn gifts or tables or some sort of thing that shows my gratitude. Let's start off with...

[Image: Fg9wW.png]
A Vesper (Raze)! Because--let's be honest, she's the bee's knees. And I love to draw Ves. :>
omfg this is awesome <3333

Thank you so much! Big Grin I wasn't expecting a gifttt. She looks so adorable!

I need to make you more nice things. xD I'm still grateful that you adopted Sparrow. <3
b'awww.
adorable Vesper is adorable.
so prettysss <3 i always love your art aly :3
@Raze: <3

@Haley: Ikr? the most adorable vicious coyote-thing ever.~ ouo

@J-face: thank you!! 8> [/blush]

TAMMIERZ, I THROW ANOTHER TAYUI AT YOUR FACE.
[Image: nQmgt.png]
These are pretty :3
omg I love Tayui! Big GrinDD It's just awesome!

*lurks around*
OMG A VESPER AND A TAYUI AND LOVEEEEE HAPPPYYYYY.
I love the adorable way you draw faces, especially muzzles <3
Aww, these are just adorable! <3 I could totally see a cartoon being made in this style, and I would love watching it. xD
these are awesomesauce *stages sit in*
Adorb! o:
@everyone: ilu, kay? ACCEPT MY LOVE.

I actually wasn't planning on making this, but after reading Rain's newest thread, and reading up on their recent history, I just had to draw something pertaining to that song. So here's some sad and distant Rain Marks and Samantha Jarret! <3 (yeah, sorry if I screwed up their appearances--especially Rain's ; ; i couldn't stop my hand from doing this)
[Image: a6LdG.png]

(D'oh, stretched the board. Made a preview image--click for full quality!)
They're so adorable! <3
NPC love! Sometimes, they just add that flare to a character. (Again, click for full quality.)
[Image: Gd0QF.png]
From left to right, Kali the ghost of AniWaya, Stark the Infernian raven (Vesper's/Raze's NPC), and Molcaxitl, Eris's personal slave in Salsola (WHOM IS UP FOR ADOPTION? GO LOVE HER. becauseoneofthesedaysimight)
[Image: tumblr_m47dcx8vWp1r1lira.gif]
lolololol Stark. <3333
Moar adoptable love! For Sunny's and Noelle's little Eruzlie, whom basically hoards all the coolness in her poofy hair.
[Image: kLl3l.gif]
She's so friggin cute <3. Thanks again, it is awesome :x
TITTY LIEKS THESE A LOT OYES
Omg, they're all SO CUTE AHHHH