Commission the Kitty
[html]

Commission the Kitty?

Info/Kitty nonsense

Nonsense;
Okay... so kitty had to quit her job and still needs to somehow pay rent and other bills; so gonna be taking some commissions (hopefully :3). Scary stuff, no idea why i'm scared of putting myself up for commission xD

Terms of use;
+ I can/will/may reject any commissions if I do not believe I am capable of completing it.
+ Do as you please with the finished product, as long as you leave my credit alone.

What I can’t do;
+ complex expressions, I only play dark characters so I’ve only drawn the >:| expression really xD but that doesn't mean i won't try!
+ non-canine art

Prices and Payment:

Prices are NOT set in stone; they may change depending on the complexity of a piece, or my ability to draw it. Prices will be discussed once I have the sketch done. Also, this means that I do not want to be paid until the sketch has been sent to you and the price has been confirmed. Once sketch has been sent, I will not complete the piece until the payment is received.

As for payment, I can only be paid via Paypal and that I only accept payments in pounds (£). But, I may be willing to accept an art trade; pm me to discuss a trade.

[Alaki] [Ahiga] [Ren] [Strelein]

Lupus Art - £6.50/$10.17
[Ren] [Pride]

Optime Art - £9/$14.08
(Price may change depending on details)
[Rin] [Hael] [Miwa] [Ryo]

Commission Statuses:

Open Slots
  1. (lupus) - Open
  2. (optime) - Open
  3. (optime) - Open
  4. (Avatar) Loki/Bria
  5. (Avatar) Open
  6. (Avatar) Open
Finished Commission

Details regarding commission will be sorted out over e-mail/pm/Aim; up to you really xD
<style>
.KMTT_AhiMirNo p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo b {font-family:verdana; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KMTT_AhiMirNo h3 {font-family:verdana; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo {background-color:transparent; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }</style>
[/html]
I want an avatar for Katerina!! But I'm waiting on her colors to be finalized. x.x I will PM you tonight, maybe a sketch could get started at leeeeest? =3
@Nuki; PM me if your still interested ^^

And here are some recently completed pieces :3

[html]
Click to view large[/html]

[html]
Click to view large[/html]