Question about post counts for pup points
I was reading through the Requests page of the Wiki, and I came across this sentence,

Quote:Good, average activity will usually reward a player with two puppy points, while stellar, above-average activity will grant three

Now above this section in the activity part is says this,

Quote:In general, we consider 8 posts per character per two week bracket to be good, average activity

So my question is, how many posts in a two week period would the SA consider to be 'stellar, above-average activity'
Bump
I was curious about these numbers as well, since I tend to be a slower poster and have been rejected for stuff before. :>
Sorry for the delay! Just so you guys know, we've noted this question and are working out an answer for you all. <3
Hay sup guys! We've updated the Requests information with some extended infos:

Quote:Inactive: 0 - 2 posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be denied for character requests.

Dismal: 2 - 4 posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be denied for character requests, though they may be able to obtain the use of a single puppy point.

Poor: 4 - 6 posts per two week bracket
... may be approved for character requests, providing their numbers are mostly solid; they should be able to obtain the use of a single puppy point.

Average: 7 - 9 posts per two week bracket
... may be approved for character requests, providing their numbers are mostly solid; they are almost always able to obtain the use of a single puppy point, and may be able to obtain the use of two pup points, given solid enough activity.

Good: 10 - 12 posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be approved for character requests; they are always able to obtain the use of a single puppy point and should be able to use two puppy points.

Great: 13 - 15 posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be approved for character requests; they are always able to obtain the use of a single puppy point and should be able to use two puppy points.

Stellar: 15+ posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be approved for character requests; they are always able to obtain the use of two puppy points and may be able to obtain three.

Super-Stellar: 20+ posts per two week bracket
... should expect to be approved for character requests; they are always able to obtain the use of three puppy points.

Hope that answers your questions. o: Let us know if you have any more! <3
Thank you! This is very helpful ^^
Are those numbers per character, or per person? :o I took it to mean per character, but I was just thinking - people like Bria and Marie with a ton of characters, that's an awful lot if they just want another one! xD
Ahh that is awesome, thanks so much! Intimidating, but awesome. xD
SUPER LATE ANSWER.

@Meghann: Hum. This is where the precise numbers break down a little bit. X: They're not adjusted for the number of characters a person carries. Typically, when someone has lots of characters, the numbers do go down a bit. For examples:
  • Say a player has eight characters -- two are dismal, two are poor, three are average, and one is stellar. This player /MIGHT/ be approved, provided they have no +1s and +0s for their dismal/inactive characters, but is overall less likely to be approved as opposed to the next example. In this case, though it's not only due to their overall numbers the fact that one character is superb and receiving all the attention shows an imbalance of inactivity.

Say a player has fifteen (!!!) characters. Five are dismal-inactive with +2 and +3 posts per bracket. Three are average, and four are good; two are in the "great" bracket. This player is more likely to be approved, even though five of their characters are less on the activity scale. It does legitimately become very difficult to do tons of posts with tons of characters and this hypothetical player isn't letting any characters go inactive or unattended.
I guess in this regard, I'd say the "baseline" for me is +5 posts per bracket for the "average player" at 'Souls. The average player plays 3 characters and makes +5 posts per bracket. It goes up with less characters -- e.g., I'd expect someone looking for a tertiary to be making ~+7-8 posts per bracket. It goes down with more characters -- if someone's looking for their fifteenth character, as long as each character has at least a +3 per bracket, with no +1s and +0s, I'd be okay granting that fifteenth.

... So I guess it actually gets easier to get more characters as you play more of them, as long as you're consistently posting across all of them.

But also: remember that the number of characters a player has and that character's position in one's auxiliaries has NO bearing whatsoever on puppy requests. x: We don't take those into consideration -- it's a straight up evaluation of your parent characters' activity, without looking at auxiliaries, etc.