NPC question...
So, I'm planning to thread with two of my characters in the same ... with another person. The characters are from different packs, Axe is AT and Rio's a loner at the moment... I WAS thinking of just having Rio as an add on NPC to Axelle's posts... but would it be fair to collect all the points from the long posts from the two characters?

Would that even be allowed? I mean I could always seperate the posts... but I kinda thought that would be pointless .. and take up space for no reason when I could just conjoin them ..

Anyone have any thoughts or insights to share with me ???

(If anything is unclear, please lemme know !)
Hey! I moved the thread to Questions and Help Smile

This question is best directed at the leaders of each of the packs -- they will likely decide individually Smile Since points game are run exclusively by packs, it isn't really anything the 'SA or Mods can answer questions about!
Talked about it with Kitty a bit - if you post them separately we'd prefer to only count Axelle's points, but if you post them together and just NPC Rio in Axelle's post we don't have a problem with you earning points off of Axelle's longer posts ^^
Okay cool Big Grin Thank youuuu !