Moving Packs?
After some time, I think its time for my character to move on and move to a different pack, anyone know what the proceedure would be for that ( I think she's old enough)?
First, I'd PM one of your leaders telling them that you plan on leaving their pack and then look for a pack you want to join and follow any instructions they have for joining. If its not clear, um, I'm sure someone else can explain it better >.>
Becca is correct. Smile All you have to do is PM your current leader (they can be found here) and tell them that you are switching your character to another pack. If you're doing it right away, just post a joining post in the pack you wish to join - otherwise, ask your leader to title your character as a loner, and you can pick a new pack at leisure. Smile

However, it seems like your character is a pup! A pup in 'Souls is defined as a character younger than 7 months; these characters cannot be loners without a NPC guardian. If you want to become a loner to allow you some time to think about what pack you want, you should create a companion NPC for your character until she either:

1. Joins a pack and doesn't need it anymore
2. Becomes 7 months old and doesn't need it anymore

Hope that helped! Smile
Actually, upon seeing this. thread I checked and she should have moved up to seigneur by now. I planned to fix it when I get home since I only have my phone right now. Smile