Question about custom icons
Hurrrrpppp uhhh I know this is explained somewhere but I can't find it. Sorry.

Basically, Zalen has a shiz ton of ND game points; is there any way I could use said game points to buy an icon for another one of my characters?
I think this section is the info you're looking for! Smile As far as I know, that says that you can edit existing titles, or transfer existing titles and icons from one account to another. So that would mean that you would buy the icon or title (for your Zalen character / the character in the pack you're buying the icon and title from) and then use a transfer token (if that pack offers it!) to transfer the title/icon you bought to another account. Hope that helped!
Does CdA have transfer tokens Sunny? Or does it matter if ND has transfer tokens? This is kinda wishy washy area since I myself am a leader XD
CdA didn't have tokens before, but it does now xD I had just never really thought about it Tongue It only matters if ND has transfer tokens if you or another member of ND wants to transfer a title/icon from their ND account to a different account. Smile
Alrighty. Well I guess I'll just go for it :3